What To Do

Seoul Leaves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        “i’ve told you to not drink any coffee! You can’t drink too much coffee, right?” Suji messaged my neck and what she said was right, i drank too much coffee since i had so much thing to do. My stomatch felt like it twirled around, i wanted to throw up but i can’t.

        “should i call Sehun?” Suji asked but i immediatly said no. “no, i’m trying to be far away from him, okay?” Suji nooded a few times before continued to messaged my back.

After a few minutes, there was nothing came out. I didn’t throw up though i felt like i wanted to. “let’s just go home”

       

        The next day, i decided to asked Suji to go eat lunch with me since i only have her now. Yoojin eonni was gone, Myungsoo was busy with his mom, i didn’t want to contact Sehun and i wasn’t in a good term with hyungseok.

So, Suji was the only one.

        “by the way, do you know anything about youngjae?”

        “and who the is he?”

        “he’s a freshman in our university, apparently, he’s pretty close to hyungseok so they’re going out together recently”

        “maybe he’s the guy who was with hyungseok and both of them were looking at me weirdly....”

        “anyway, it doesn’t matter. You still refused to contact Sehun?” Suji sipped her drink and i nooded. she rolled her eyes, she knew that i was so stupid. But i think that i wasn’t stupid as she thought, since i knew that what i was doing now was right.

        “maybe he’s too busy, Sookyu. You know how crazy sm is, i heard rumour that the staff took their phone away when they were working” explained Suji.

I knew that rumour too, but what if actually Sehun and hyeri was real? What if both of them were really going out together behind me?

i didn’t want to get hurt again. moreover, i didn’t want to ruin Sehun’s career.

 

        After lunch, i decided to go visit uncle hyukjae’s house. i actually wanted to ask him about his sister, but i didn’t know if he was in his house or going out somewhere.

I knocked on the door and i was very suprised that it was uncle hyukjae who opened the door. “uncle!” i jumped and he greet me with a smile.

He welcomed me and told me to get in, so i did. “what’s bring you here? already decided your job?” he asked as he poured a tea for me.

        “actually, uncle, i’m here right now because i want to ask something about your sister” then i saw uncle hyukjae got frozen and he put the tea pot back to the kitchen counter. He turned around and looked at me, “h-how did you know?”

        “i’ve seen here before in the family album, her hair was blue” i said. then i continued, “uncle, i see her! she’s not missing, but she didn’t get older....she even looked like at the same age like me”

        “i know....” it suprised me a lot that uncle hyukjae knew that his sister was around after long time she decided to dissapeared. “i know she’s around, but she never come back to me” he sighed.

        “would you tell me what’s happend? She’s following me now”

        “she does?”

        “yes, uncle. Please, tell me”

        Uncle hyukjae sighed and then he took the same family album that i opened before. He put it on the table right in front of the couch – where i sat down – and then he sat faced me.

“her name is Lee Haeryung” he pointed at the little girl that have a blue hair with a little smile. “she’s my younger sister. She was born with this kind of condition, she has a blue hair. She thought that she was weird, but she wasn’t the only one”

“when my parents were at your age, there was a human like her. they have a magical power, and they called as EXOST. They could predict future, and each of them has a different powers”

        He continued, “when we were kids, she always stay calm though people called her a witch. She just like a cold ocean breeze, she was calm and nice until one day....” i could feel that there was something bad happened.

        “what’s happened?” i asked. He sighed and closed the book. He put the book to the shelf and sat back to where he used to sit a few seconds ago.

“when she was 17 years old, she ran away from our house. i didn’t how or why, but she suddenly ran away without leaving any clue about where she was. Me and my parents searched for her but she was unknown where to be found”

He continued, “then i decided to talk to my friend who knew well about it. he said that my sister already joined to the army where she belong to with the people who have the same talent like her”

I gasped, “so you mean that there’re so many people that just like her?” and he nooded.

        Can you imagine it? the witches that we only read from book suddenly become real and there were so many of them? i felt horrified.

 

        I just got back from the practice. I was so tired as hell, all i wanted to do right now was laid my body on bed and doing nothing for real.

I walked to the lobby’s door and when i made it inside, i saw all exo’s members were there. They sat on the lobby’s couch, i could tell that they just got back to korea after concerts.

        I was frozen when i saw them, moreover, when i saw Sehun was there. He might had knew about my plan to go to another country, and he must had knew that i was avoiding him again because of the rumour of him and hyeri from girlsday.

        “Sookyu”

        I jerked when i heard someone called my name from behind, it was baekhyun. “i’m sorry if i’m suprising you” he said. “i just wanted to ask you if you were okay”

        “i’m fine..”

        “listen, you don’t have to believe about what the rumour said about Sehun and hyeri”

        “what the hell am i doing here, anyway” i said it and made baekhyun suprised. “i shouldn’t be here. i shouldn’t meet you guys. I shouldn’t even passed your apartement. I shouldn’t stop by to talk to Sehun. I should be in the car when my parents’s car crashed.....”

        “Sookyu, don’t talk like that” he pleaded. “take care of Sehun for me..no, for all his fans” i bowed at baekhyun and ran to the lift.

I looked at Sehun and he just realized that i was there. He ran to the lift but it was too late for him. “Sookyu! Open the lift!”

        “i don’t want to do this. I’m afraid. I don’t even know what to do. Maybe i just get jealous of them, but jealous won’t hurt me so bad like this. Maybe, maybe i just realized that i’m nobody than girls around him. yes, i’m nobody”

 i whispered and i could feel that i was going to cry, but i held it up. i remembered that Yoojin eonni didn’t want me to be weak, so i had to be strong.

        As i arrived to the 18th floor, i immediatly rushed to my room before Sehun arrived. I didn’t know why i could be so sure if Sehun was following me, but just in case.

I didn’t want to make a scene just like in dramas, my whole life already became drama so why the hell i wanted more.

        Right before i could pressed the password code, i heard my phone ringing. I looked at the incoming call’s name and it was from Suji.

        “Suji-ah, what’s wrong?”

        “i just wanted to ask about your condition”

        “i’m fine”

        I pressed the code and made it inside. I opened my door as big as possible for me and then took off my shoes. I was so tired, hell with tidyness.

I threw my shoes somewhere and kept talking to Suji. I put my phone on the table and enable the loudspeaker.“how about your decision to go to another country and left everything behind? even Sehun..”

        “i’m working on it, i didn’t even have any plan to tell anyone about this so Suji, please don’t tell anyone. I’m just going to dissapear like a summer breeze. Got it?” i asked.

 as i turned around to close the do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter