Trouble

Seoul Leaves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        That morning when i woke up, i found both of auntie soohee’s parents were there. Which were my grandparents too.

        I immediatly jumped off the bed and ran downstairs to met them, it had been a long time.

        The last time we met was last year since they were so busy. Uncle hyukjae once told me that they felt difficult to see us.

       He said that both of my grandparents couldn’t handle to meet us because they could sense our sadness since both of our parents died, me and yoojin eonni.

        I hugged them one by one and smile cross to my face. “okay hold it up right there, you should go to campus right now” said yoojin eonni when she smacked my .

        I cursed deep down before went upstairs to got ready to go to campus.

 

        I went to my campus using a bus as usual. It was weird, i suddenly had a weird feelings.

         As if something bad or abnormal going to happen to me. i pray to God before got out from the bus and stepped the University Of Sungkyungkwan’s building.

        “wait up right there!” , so this was going to happend.

        Miyoung and her gang suddenly came over me. i got goosebump and also sweat ran down from my face and body. “w-what is it?”

        She said, “i heard that you’re one of exo’s fan also, there’s not much girls here like them anymore”

        “wait, how did you know that? well yes, i am”

        “nice, i’m not going to do something bad to you unless you’re one of sehun’s fan”

        “o-okay”

        “this is my number, you have to contact me since i want to do some kind of ‘business’ to you” and then she puffed away just like a winds.

         I blinked a few times then looking at the piece of paper that miyoung just gave me. wait, did she wanted to sell drugs to me!?

        “tensed sookyu as usual, tell me what is it now?” suji and myungsoo came over me. i gave them the piece of paper and then i saw both of their soul came out from their body and on their way to hell. 

         Bye guys, you’ll be missed.

 

        “so? What if she caught that you’re also one of sehun’s fans? It’s seems like she’s out of her mind, i mean, there were million people that fall for sehun! She’s crazy, don’t contact her!” suji yelled right in front of me in the class.

        other students were looking at us while i was the one who apologize for our noisy-ness.

        “i have to if i want to be safe for the next 4 years!” i sighed before grabbed my hair. I was about to pulled all of it away but then the licterature teacher came.

 

        Me, suji and myungsoo went to the cafe, the place that we worked now. things run pretty well!

         Yes, we met some sm’s idol or even dancer that came to our coffee shop. The one who always been here was shinee’s minho, i didn’t know what’s his reason to be here all the time. 

   

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter