One Damn Night

Seoul Leaves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      I woke up and felt all of my body felt aches. My room suddenly felt so cold more than it used too, as if i was for hours.

I covered my body with a blanket and about to call myungsoo and suji to come over, today was a free day for us. I tried to reach my phone right at the coffee table beside the bed but i couldn’t find it.

i always put it there but there was none. I opened my eyes and tried to find it on the bed but there was none. I felt something weird. i peeked under my blanket and found that i was .

Like, REALLY ING .

“w-why the am i .....” i murmured before i tried to remember about what happened last night. Right before i could remember anything yet, suddenly i saw sehun walked to my bedroom as if it was his own room and he didn’t suprised.

He chuckled as he realized i was speechless on the bed. He was shirtless and wore a short pants that i didn’t know how the hell he got that.

i didn’t have that.

“ohayou” he said something in japanese as he kissed my forehead and leaned against the bed’s board. “what the hell is going on....why am i and why the hell you’re in my room and who’s pants is that i’m so clueless help me” i murmured.

I just didn’t understand what was happening right now. i couldn’t even angry or even cry, i just sat there with a straight face and doing nothing.

        Sehun suddenly pulled me into his hug as he said, “you said that i wasn’t your business” then he continued, “and i make myself become your business. I hope it’s work” he giggled.

I didn’t even know what was that meant.

 

        It was graduation day. i was sitting right between myungsoo and suji. We listened what the literature said on the podium. Me, myungsoo and suji couldn’t hold the exitedment that morning.

we kept laughing since we had some crazy plans to do together.“anyway, how’s you and sehun?” myungsoo asked. My body suddenly felt cold as he mentioned ‘sehun’.

I remembered when i woke up and it was because of him. “we were fine” i answered. I tried my best not to shaking since myungsoo and suji could sense about what i felt.

That was the perks of keeping a secret from your bestfriend. “you look pale, are you sick?” myungsoo asked again. I guess that myungsoo was suspicious about me.

maybe he knew that there was something happened. But i was going to act like everything was okay, i had to. I didn’t want anyone to know about this except me and sehun.

“i think i am” i told him.

 

        The ceremony was started. The students went to the podium and they were officially graduated from Sungkyungkwan University. Me ,myungsoo and suji couldn’t help it but our blood rushed out of our body.

we felt weak already, knowing that reality of a life will come to us by seconds. “here we go, works” said suji as she stood up right beside me.

we were waiting for our turn to walk to the podium. I chuckled, we haven’t even taste what is life yet. I continued before myungsoo, “and heartbrokens”

        “marriage”

        “kids”

        “parents-in-law”

        “taxes”

        “bills” and within seconds, the three of us sighed in the same time. Then suddenly, suji name was being called by the literature. Both me and myungsoo immediatly yelled out loud and congrastulation her.

we even more exited than herself. After the ceremony ended, the three of us took a picture together. We were so exited at that time.

I wished that yoojin eonni was here and took a picture of us together, today was the day that she had been waiting for like so long.

        I decided to separated from them and sat under a tree. I was busy to looked at my picture with yoojin eonni. I was going to visit her grave today for the first time.

        “still hate me?” suddenly, hyungseok came to me. he sat right beside me while i didn’t even mind him at all. He was mino’s friend, and mino caused all of this.

I hope that i could meet him again so i could rip his face off. He looked at me with, “still hates me?”

        “give me a reson why i have to stop”

        “i don’t know mino will do that, i promise you”

        “whatever”

        “hey, i’m serious. Look, we have graduate now, can’t you see? I don’t know if you might wanted to continue this education or not for further but we might not going to be able to meet each other again. i....just don’t want you to hate me”

        “wait, you know that i’m going to-“

        “sstt” hyungseok put his finger in front of my mouth and telling me to shut up before he leaved. I followed my eyes and found that he went to somewhere and gone.

I sighed, hyungseok knew that i was going to ran to another country. Well it’s okay, as long as sehun didn’t know.

 

        Me and my collegue went to the barbeque shop together. We ate beef and also drank alcohol pretty much. I count every glass i’ve drank and it was about 8 glass, gee, was i that stressed?

        They were talking about their plans for future while i was thinking about how the hell am i going to tell sehun about my plan. And one thing that concerned me so much, sehun might going to leave me after what happened last night, right?

why life has to be this cruel. “stop drinking, sookyu” suji took away my glass but i immediatly snatched it back. Myungsoo and suji knew that i had been a very depressed life ever so they didn’t want to make me cry tonight.

So they let me drank as much as i could.

        Right before i drank the alcohol, suddenly someone appeared right in front of our table. all of my friends were confused, they saw a man with a mask and a hat.

They couldn’t even figured out who was that. “could it be......” myungsoo murmured. I raised my head and found him, i couldn’t see him clearly since i already felt so dizzy.

“nuguya?” i asked. Without even say anything, that guy carried me up on his back and walked out of the restaurant.“who are you?”

“it’s me,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter