HIM

Seoul Leaves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Class had finished. Sohee auntie wanted me to pick up Minwoo because she was currently busy at house.

Well, our house lately was very messy. I went to fetch Minwoo use the bus, it had been so long since the last time I went to his school.

Once I was there, I could immediately looked Minwoo who seemed to wait auntie soohee.

"Minwoo!" I called him from the end of the road.

smile painted on his face when he saw me picked him up. Minwoo approached me and said, "you're here!"

Minwoo exclaimed happy. usually when I picked Minwoo up, he always wanted to take a walk to buy an ice cream.

it had become our favorite activity. "nuna, show me your workplace! I want to look it!"

I just nodded and complied him. fortunately, the minwoo's school distance and the coffee shop where I worked was pretty close, so I could easily went there.

he asked, "when are you going to work nuna?"

"This evening, therefore I have to take you home"

"Well, come on, I don’t want to make you late for work"

"arraseo, kaja"

When i finally able to dropped minwoo at home, i immediatly went back to the coffee shop where i always worked.

It was still afternoon, and i believed that the weird guy wouldn’t come out from his room. somehow, he didn’t want to show me his face.

He hid it from me.

i stopped looking at the apartement and continued to walk to the bus station.

 

        “one vanilla blended cream, asshead” i said to myungsoo. He looked at me with an annoyed stare but i knew he wouldn’t be annoyed by my presence.

He loves me, don’t ya kim myungsoo. “you dumb”

        Suji came and stood right between us, “okay you guys, get back to work” me and myungsoo looked at each other and then gave suji a weird stare.

It was just a strange thing to see. Suji was so rich but he worked at the same place like us. Like she actually was poor.

But she wasn’t. she even threw her iphone through the window.

        I turned my back to serve the other costumer and my jaw dropped when i saw minho was there.

I was very suprised, but he wasn’t. he always came here but why did i always felt suprise by his presence.....

        Minho asked, “did i scared you?”

        “no, haha so the usual one?”

        “yeah, how’s your life been?”

        “pretty good, thanks for the ticket”

        “glad that you’re happy about it, so, why don’t you come to my concert also?”

        “i don’t have enough money to do that, mister” i chuckled while giving his usual coffee to him. he said that he was going to give me a ticket, please, this guy had been a total nice guy to me but i felt like i’ve been a burdensome.

        “you don’t have to!”
        “i insist, i’ll send

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter