One Shot Of My Life

Seoul Leaves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        It was summer, and i hate summer. Do you know why i hate summer? Because it’s summer.

       And it’s hot.

        I sat on the bus and looked at my new pass card, i still couldn’t believe that i actually became a student in Sungkyungkwan University.

        There were lots of idols there, i even didn’t know if i could concentrate or not.

        On that pass card, i found my picture that was so freaking ugly. I had a black-shoulder-length hair and a fair skin with a big eyes, big eyes without any surgery.

        I got it from my mom because she has the most beautiful eyes in the world. On the left side, i found my name was there.

        Park Sookyu.

        I was a regular student that just graduated from high school and passed my Seneung with a perfect score. woohoo, pats for me.

       Futhermore, i fell for the boygroup in my country. It was EXO, and i adored them since the first time they released their very first teaser.

        Sehun was the guy who stood out in my eyes. Too bad that i wasn't in the same campus with them, but at least my home with their dorm was pretty close.

       Whoa, it wasn't like i'm going to steal their underwear and sell it. i prefer to keep it. what.

        I had 2 bestfriends, named kim myungsoo and bae suji. My mom and myungsoo’s mom were friends, myungsoo’s father left them after the divorced and he already passed away.

        So we had an incomplete family, it was hurtful for both of us. We always been a good friends since junior high school , right when the first time we met.

       And then, we met suji at senior high school.

        I also had an older sister, named Park Yoojin. She worked at SM as a songwriter and composer.

         I always wanted to visit her office but he always banned me because she knew i only wanted to see sehun.

        Well of course.

        Both of our parents died when we were kids, i was 7 years old and my sister was 14 years old. Both of them died because of a car crash, on the way to my sister’s graduation day.

         and now, we lived with auntie soohee and uncle hyukjae, which were our parents friends when they were high school. by the way, auntie soohee was also our relative since she was dad’s little sister. they also had a son named minwoo, Lee Minwoo.

        He was 4 years younger than me so he was still in junior high school.

         when the bus stop, it was the time when i stopped myself from flashback. I blinked my eyes for a few times before got out from the bus and saw the scenery of my new campus.

        Yes, i could make it here, i’ll be fine. I got into the building and saw so many stranger that i didn’t know. But i was sure that all of them didn’t noticed me.

         what suprised me alot was when a bunch of girls were screaming sehun’s name. He was mine and nobody can call him theirs excuse me.

         “you’ll be late, what are you doing here? daydreaming?” myungsoo came towards me and helped me with my books. I told him that i heard a bunch of girls were screaming sehun’s name and then myungsoo rolled his eyes, “of course there’s so many girls that’s crazy about him, he’s famous”

        “i know, i just didn’t like it” i blew my bangs off even though i didn’t have any. Myungsoo rolled his eyes again before grabbed my hand to our class.

         the three of us, me, myungsoo and suji took the same majority which was theather and musical. Since the t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter