Goodbye Summer

Seoul Leaves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
NOW PLAYING +++ Krystal & Luna ft Kyungsoo - Goodbye Summer

 

* 2 UPDATES FOR NOW SINCE I'M GOING TO HAVE A HIATUS FOR 2 WEEKS T-T

        I was doing the laundry with Jessica unnie. The members were having their own schedule except her, Tiffany unnie, Sunny unnie, and Yuri unnie.

        So, they had a duty each person. Now i felt like i was one of them.

        Jessica unnie usually be the one who always did the laungry, Tiffany unnie was tidying the living room, Sunny unnie was cleaning the kitchen and Yuri unnie was taking care of their cute plants.

        While Jaehyun, he just sat on the floor and watched me and jessica unnie did the laundry. He seemed like bored, i bet that he wanted to ask about his dad but he didn’t want to bother me.

        “so, what’s your choice?”

        “eh?”     

        “it’s about Sehun”

        “ah......i don’t know”

        “ey, you have to meet him, you know”

        “i know....”

        “so, is he calling you?”
        “all the time, asked me when will i go back here”

        “and when exactly you told him?”

        “i told him that i’m going to go back this evening” i said as i put a clothes on the laundry hanger. “now i still don’t know what to choose” i continued.

        “you’ve grown up, Sookyu” jessica unnie tapped my shoulder, “you can make your own decision. I know you hate to hear this but in this case; you’re on your own”

 

        “i don’t care how’s your situation with Sehun, just come to my wedding” said Myungsoo and i immediatly cursed on him. So i was on the phone with Myungsoo and he told me not to forget about his wedding in a few days.

        Oh gee, that fast?

        “have you find Jaehyun a clothes to wear? I know how you hated go shopping” Myungsoo asked and i was thinking; damn, i haven’t buy anything for Jaehyun. “right.......” i replied and i could guess that Myungsoo’s face was flat right now.

        “you better go now” Myungsoo commanded. I rolled my eyes as i said goodbye to him and catched up with Jaehyun who was playing with Hani, Yuri’s unnie dog.

        “Jae, let’s go” i called him. Jaehyun who was on his knee looked at hani - who was eating her lunch - immediatly got up and walked to me, “where? To dad?”

        “ani, we’re going to buy you clothes for uncle Myungsoo’s wedding” i told him as i patted his head. “mom, i miss dad” Jaehyun whinned as he hugged my thighs.

        “awwww, he’s so cute and making me wanted to have children....” Sunny unnie suddenly show up from the kitchen counter. I chuckled, “then you have to get married, unnie, don’t be like me”

        “ey, but you will!”

        “maybe...but not in a short term”

        “still doubting him, eh?”
        “sort of....”

        “it’s normal” Sunny unnie put her cloth away and walked towards us. She storke Jaehyun’s head as she said, “and if someday you regret from leaving him behind; it’s normal too. Normal things that girls always have, regret”

 

        Now the time was coming, the time to make my own decision. I was in a taxi, headed to SM’s building. Baekhyun oppa just told me that Sehun was there, and he was all alone.

        I didn’t bring Jaehyun with me because this was adult’s bussiness, and i didn’t want Jaehyun to understand about these things in such a young age.

        I walked inside the building with Yuri’s unnie help and then headed tot he 3th floor, where the practice room for the idols were. It was feets away from the practice room, but i could hear a loud music came from it.

        I carefully walked closer to the room and took a glance of it, Sehun was there. He laid on the floor with a loud music and he didn’t seemed care about how other people might feel when they got disturbed by how loud this music were.

        And then Sehun got a call, he took his phone who was right beside him and hang it up, “oh hey, Junmyeon. No i’m not going to call you hyung. Now you just got mad? After all this 9 years? What? No, Junmyeon, i can’t” and his face suddenly got serious, maybe it wasn’t about the ‘hyung’ thing anymore.

        “i can’t go to club, alright? I don’t want to cling to another girls or having fun as if i’m still young. Because i’m not. I have a son, you know. And i have Sookyu too, which i don’t know how we’re going to ended up. She’ll go back here now, i’m sure, i know she still loves me”

        “how could i know about that? That’s the weirdest things about love; you could be a paranormal for a sec or you could be the person with the highest imagination ever, thinking that the person you loves, love you back”

        “if somehow she didn’t, then......i’ll go after her” Sehun dismissed the phone and threw it away. He messed up his black chorcoal hair and put both of his elbows on his feets that was already crossed.

        I leaned my shoulder to the wall and watched him from the back. I watched his muscular hand, bright skin, and from behind i even could sense that he was worried about me.

        He only wore a white tank, jeans and a plaid shirt on his waist, “Sookyu, please comeback” Sehun murmured but i still could hear it.

        “Yah, Oh Sehun” i called him and Sehun immediatly looked back and his face was shocked and suprised, “you missed me that much, aren’t you?

        “S-Sookyu........” Sehun muttered in shock. He immediatly stood up, still couldn’t believe what was standing right in front of him. It was me though, i came back.

        “mwo? You told me to go back so i did and now you’re just giong to stand there?” i asked then Sehun walked closer to me step by step. “is this mean......?”

        “eoh” i nooded, “i was thinking that maybe i should’ve just go back, i don’t want you to get suicide because we still have to deal with myungji’s wedding” i said.

        Sehun was still stoned, he was shocked and didn’t even say anything.

        “don’t be too shock like that......” i walked even more closer to him and touched his cheeks with the both of my hands. i pinched both of his cheeks and chuckled, “i’m not leaving, Sehun. I might don’t know what to do if people attack me, just don’t let me regret it”

        Sehun pulled my hand and made me bumped to his body in shock. I gulped meanwhile his stare was now different, he looked like he was more serious right now.

        “don’t you ever, ever, leave me like this anymore. I almost get an heart attack” he said before he hugged me tightly. It was so warm, i could feel his heartbeat and his sincere words. “could you say you love me? i’m dying here” he whispered and i chuckled.

        “but you’re already know”

        “i know, i just want to hear it”

        “why you gotta be so cheesy?”

        “just say it...”

        “i love you” i said as i held his face with both of my hands again, now he was smiling. I continued, “very very very very very very?”

        He giggled, “much” then he crashed his lips with mine. He held my waist with his hands, there was no space between us. I didn’t have to think twice to kissed him back, now i realized that i do still love him.

        And nothing could made me stop, no matter how hard they tried to.

 

        It was the wedding day. I was getting ready with the other bridesmaid and with the bride too, Suji. Someone was doing her make up meanwhile she just sat there peacefuly, now i was the one who freaked out.

        “Jae, are you okay?” i asked to Jaehyun who was sitting next to me with his suit and a rose in his pocket. He nooded, “i’m just nervous, i’ll walk to the aisle too with flowers and how if i didn’t do well?”

        “hey” i chuckled, “you’re going to be fine, you’re not the one who will g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter