Saving Choi Minho

Seoul Leaves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        “noticed by miranda kerr? That’s crazy, that dude is crazy” said myungsoo when i told him that sehun got noticed by miranda kerr.

         Well, it was his luck. I wished that i could got noticed by sehun himself. “he’s lucky”

        “well, damn right he was!” he yelled. Both of us were walking together along the coridor.

         Suji didn’t came with us since she had something to handle. “how’s minwoo? I haven’t met him anymore”

        “he’s busy for the test, i even barely meet him at home” i replied and myungsoo nooded. After our class, myungsoo took me to sm building just incase we’ll see my eonni.

        “we’re only wasting our time here, myungsoo-ah”

        He replied, “no we’re not, probably taeyeon nuna will come out”

        “i thought you said you want to see my sister”

        “i do, but i also want to meet taeyeon nuna”

        “what is wrong with y-“

        “THERE IS SHE TAEYEON NUNAAAAA” myungsoo suddenly screamed and joined the group of sone that already surrounding girls generation's members.

        I only looked at myungsoo and see how hard he tried to ask taeyeon about her relationship. “oh! i’m sorry!”

        I yelped when someone bumped into me. i looked back and found a guy with a mask on his face.

         I knew that he was one of SM’s idol, but i was sure that it wasn't sehun. “you have to get in right now”

        That guy was suprised. He took of his sunglass and looked at me with a confused look.

        I grabbed his hand for a few steps to the stairs that lead to the door, “get into the building right now or they’ll know it” i said and that guy nooded at me before he went into the building.

        When he reached the door, he took of his mask and smiled at me. wait, it was minho from shinee! myungsoo suddenly came towards me and grabbed my arm, “miyoung is here!”

        “wait what?”

        “miyoung is here, let’s go now, i’m scared of her”

        “alright, let’s go”

 

        When i arrived at my house, i saw my sister who was watching the tv with her work suit.

        I believed that she already arrived since a few hours ago and too lazy to took of his clothes. “eonni, you have to change your clothes”

        “eoh, later on, okay?” said yoojin eonni. I sighed and got into my room at upstairs. After my parents accident, yoojin eonni worked so hard so we could get our own money and left this house so we wouldn’t be a burden, she had studied a lot.

       I also decided to worked at coffee shop after i discussed my college time with the licterature.

        When i got out from my bedroom, i found auntie soohee who was sweeping the floor. I decided to came after her and helped her to sweeped the floor. “auntie, may i ask you someth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter