Strange-Hun

Seoul Leaves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* Guys there's a mistake here about the chapter so i actually skipped one chapter unconciously(?) so i'll post 2 chapter for today, and the chapter that's gone is the previous chapter before 'Strange Hun'. thank you and i'm so sorry T-T

        When i arrived at campus, hyungseok came to me with his smile. He has that black shiny hair, fair skin, and that pierced-ear.

        I didn’t even understand why did guys pierced their ear. “morning!” he said happily. “morning too”

        “you look pretty today” he said with his cheesy smile. I don’t like being called as pretty, it wasn't like i  bored of it or i knew that i was, it just seemed kinda annoying for my ears. “don’t call me pretty, call me ugly or whatever but please not pretty”

        “are you afraid that i’ll like you because you’re pretty?” he asked. I stopped myself from walking and looked at hyungseok. He was suprised by my sudden action.

       “at the end of the day, all we care about is looks. No one falls in love with your personality at the first sight. Well, are you?”

        He blushed and i decided to walking away from him. all i could thinking about was the moment with that weird guy.

        he made me confused and crazy, no one had ever made me became like this before. Moreover, i could tell that he was a stranger since i’ve never seen his face.

        If i suddenly has a crush on him, i’ve gone totally mad.

        When i got into the class, i saw myungsoo and suji were there so i immediatly went there and catched up with them before the class started.

        I wasn't even sure that i could concentrate or not. as i said before, that weird guy ed up my mind.

      He stole my first kiss and made my heart became like this for the first time.

 

        After class, i just wanted to go to coffee shop but then hyungseok and his friends, like mino and some others friend.

         “hey, are you going to go to coffee shop?” asked mino and i nooded. hyungseok moved his head to us, but his smiled dissapear when he saw mino was talking to me as if both of us were friends. “then let’s go with us”

        “i’m okay, i don’t want to be surround by guys, i gotta go now since i’m late” i said before walked away from them and went to the coffee shop alone. as usual, yoojin eonni became my first costumer.

        I’ve never know why did she always did that though. “bye” i said when she was about to walked away.

        “let me handle the cashier” said my workmate. I nooded at him and went to another side to do some other jobs.

        I’d take night shift too today, so i wouldn’t have to work tomorrow since it was holiday and i wanted to have a rest for 2 days. “6 chocolate frappe, 3 black cappucino, and 3 chococino”

        I knew that order before. I stepped outside to see who was the person and it was minseok, the whole members were here.

        i could see sehun was there, sitting like searching for someone around him. then i remembered about what yuri eonni told to me, ...a girl who spent time with sehun.

        Damn, don’t make me hate sehun since he has a girlfriend now. “it’s your turn to clean!” myungsoo gave me the cleaner that used to clean the tables.

        . I knew he had another reason to told me to do this chores.

        I walked out from the kitchen and went to the other side form the exo’s members. I didn’t want them to realized that i was there, morover, talk to me.

       today was my dad’s birthday, and i was going to go to his grave today. But since i was going to take a night shift, i’d just go visit him next day.

        Aunti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter