Gone

Seoul Leaves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

> NOW PLAYING +++ Jin - Gone

        “seohyun and yoona told me that Sehun was crying at the day when he decided to leave you at that time” said taeyeon. My heart broken at the thoughts of him that was crying, oh god, i never knew that i was going to break him.

        Taeyeon continued, “the members tried to calm him down, but he kept crying and everyone concerned about him” i looked  didn’t want to stay and let everyone hurting me just because there was a guy i didn’t wanna leave.

        “what should i do?”

        “what do you think you should do, Sookyu?” taeyeon asked back. I gulped, i had to stand on my faith. I had to believe that i never belong with Sehun, i never belong to someone or something that i’ll hurt.

        “i should leave while i have the chance”

 

        Me and Suji decided to went to the hospital that day since this ill didn’t stop, and it had been weeks even it was almost a month.

“you’ve gone fatter, Sookyu” Suji laughed while i really wanted to smack her head. But what she said was true, i had gone more weight.

It just didn’t make sense since i was very stressed here, and i should’ve lost weight. Not gain more. “let’s just go, dimwit” i glared at her and she continued to laugh.

I’ve told Suji about what taeyeon said to me a few days ago, and she said that i should listen what i think was right. so, i decided to leave.

“aren’t you going to miss me, Suji? You’re really calm towards it” i chuckled while Suji looked like she had so many plans. “i am” she sighed.

“but i know i can visit you everyday”

“you richy ”

“that’s me” and we both chuckled. Suji tried so hard no to bring up about Sehun in front of me, she knew that i didn’t want to talk about it.

“let’s go” she said as the elevator opened. Both of us got suprised since there was Sehun right in front of the elevator. We didn’t say a thing for a few seconds, since the three of us were very suprised.

I finally could wake up from my own thoughts and continued to smile to no one and pulled Suji out of the elevator. And Suji did the same, so Sehun could think that i was okay without him.

        When we made it to the car, Suji asked, “what was that?” she asked as i was about to fasten my seat belt. “what?” i asked back, though i pretended that i didn’t know what was she meant.

        “you and Sehun, i thought that you’re going to talk to him”

        “of course no, no way, no more”

        “why you did you act like you hate him so much?”

        “i tried.....”

        “well then you failed” said sooji. I facepalmed and leaned against the car’s seat. “i just want to help him, i want to help him to get over me and be the old Sehun. I don’t want to hurt his fans since i’m also one of them” i replied.

        “you don’t want to hurt anybody?” Suji asked before she scoffed. She continued, “then what do you think that you’ve done now? you hurt yourself and you hurt Sehun also, this is not what you want, Sookyu. Remember what hyeri said to you? the rumour ain’t true”

        I sighed, “sometimes you have to hurt someone to help them”

 

        As i arrived at the hospital, we met at Myungsoo and he was with someone that seemed familiar for me. Myungsoo had been so busy and we even rarely met each other.

but when he knew that i was sick, he immediatly went to the hospital to meet me. “i’m sorry for being so busy” Myungsoo face looked guilty as he hugged me,

i was about to cry since i really missed the day me, Suji and Myungsoo always be together. “this is yoo youngjae” Myungsoo introduced me to his new friend, i was suprised since he was the guy that Suji talked about.

He was one of Hyungseok’s friend also. “lee Sookyu imnida” i bowed to him and he bowed back. “i’ve heard so much about you from Hyungseok and Myungsoo, you seems like a wonderful woman” he let out a sweet smile and i smiled back.

“i’ll try to be” i replied with another smile. Then, Suji helped me with signed up the form and waiting for my name to be called. Myungsoo and Suji busy for talking to each other since Suji absolutely missed his boyfriend.

I just snorted, guessed that i left here alone. “hey” youngjae came and then he sat right next to me. “i thought you have go home, why are you still here?” i asked and accepted the tea that he bought for me.

“well, Myungsoo is my ride”

“oh..sorry for that, i guess that you must want to go home now, should i get you a cab?”

“it’s okay i’m fine, if i wanted to go home then i  already grab a cab since a plenty minutes ago”

“oh, alright” the atmosphere began pretty akward so me and youngjae didn’t even say anything for maybe, 2 minutes. “Myungsoo also told me that you were fighting with your boyfriend, what’s happening?”

At first, i felt uneasy since this stranger knew about my problem. And Myungsoo should learn to shut up. but i was glad that Myungsoo didn’t tell him about who was that guy, which was Sehun.

        “ah..it’s nothing” i smiled to him while took a sip of my cup of tea. Youngjae tapped my shoulder as he said, “you can tell me about your problem, Myungsoo’s friend can also be my friend. After all, people call me as a love expert” i chuckled.

        “well, alright. Maybe i can tell you something” i put my tea down and looked at youngjae. “how do you look at someone you love and tell yourself it’s time to walk away?” i asked and he looked like trying to think about something.

        “i might not going to be able to look at her in the eye”

        “different from me, i can” i chuckled as i continued, “a few days ago, we were fighting. We have fought for a few days and it only got worser. He didn’t want me to leave, but i want to leave for his own good. It just that he didn’t get it. i can still look at him in the eye, until when he decided to leave as what i told him to do” i finished it with a sigh.

        Right before youngjae could say another thing, the nurse called my name. Suji decided to come with me to the check up room while Myungsoo and youngjae waited outside.

        After gone through some check up, the doctor wanted me to take the urine test. So i did. After waiting for a few minutes inside the check up room, one of the nurse gave the doctor the urine test result.

        “so? Is she okay, doctor?” Suji asked to the doctor and the doctor gave us a big smile. She suddenly did the handshake with me and made both of us confused.

        “w-what’s happening?” i asked. “congrastulation!” when i heard that word, i could guess what was happening next. My breath choked up, i immediatly felt like i just stepped into a cliff.

        “for what?” Suji asked. “Ms. Sookyu is pregnant, it’s one month old!” she still gave me and Suji such a big smile. Me and Suji looked at each other and we were ready to passed out.

 

 

         it was a dinner time, and I ate my dinner alone in a quiet restaurant nerby sm building. I just had my practice, I didn’t even sure that it was okay for me to practice in this kind of condition.

          Yes, what the doctor said was true. I was pregnant. Whos child? I never done any with any other guy but Sehun, so yeah, it was his child.

         But who am I kidding? I wouldn’t tell him about it. First, we were not in a good term. Second, I didn’t want to ruin his career. Third, I didn’t want to ruin my life.

So here I was, keeping it a secret between me and Suji. And tortured myself with the reality that my life will turned out as a hell.

       “Sookyu?” I looked up and found taeyeon, jessica, yoona and seohyun eonni were there. They said that they just wanted to go for a dinner tonight, while the other members were busy.

         “is everything alright? You looked not healthy” jessica unnie came by and sat right next to me. I nooded at her and then the other members joined us.

         “we knew about you and Sehun, it still didn’t turned out well, right? Both of you haven’t talk each other anymore, right? Sookyu, at least you should explain it to him, or you might will regret it” said yoona unnie while what I could do was chuckle.

          “we’re going to be here for you” said seohyun unnie and then taeyeon unn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter