The Girl From The Album

Seoul Leaves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        “h-hyungseok?” i jumped when i saw hyungseok was there. He looked worried and horrified in the same time.

        And suddenly, mino walked passed in my brain.

        Hyungseok was mino’s friend, and probably, hyungseok also behind this. “are you alright!? Look, about mino-“

        “stop it, seok, i don’t want to hear anything anymore. Maybe you’re also behind this, i don’t know. just stay away if you intend to ruin my life” i pushed him out of the lift and went to the 8th floor where i lived immediatly.

         Minho suddenly grabbed my hand and held it tightly. “calm down, sookyu” i didn’t say anything as we arrived in front of my room.

        “i’ll get going now, call me if someone attack you”

        “alright, thanks for everything, oppa”

        “eum, i’ll call you later for next plan”

        “ne, be careful on the road”

        “ne” minho oppa waved his hand at me and he dissapeard. I sighed before i walked into my room. i didn’t want to meet sehun, maybe, i couldn’t meet him again for the rest of my life.

         i leaned against the door and thinking about how am i going to run away for this problem. There was no way i could run away anyway.

        Then someone knocked on her door. I peeked on the peeking hole and saw suji was there. I immediatly opened the door and suji suddenly hugged me tightly.

       “are you okay!?”she asked to me and i nooded. “eum, i’ll be fine”

        “see? This is what i’m trying to tell myungsoo but he didn’t listen to me. i always told him to not taking mino to you but he never listen to me until the day he saw sehun right inside your apartement” she groaned full of anger while i was there for calming suji down.

        i know if suji felt worried about me, but she shouldn’t be this worry since i probably will be okay. “suji, it’s okay”

        “no it’s not okay! Listen, i’ll stay here with you and be with you everywhere, okay? I know i’m nobody, i’m just your friend – maybe best friend – but i banned you to meet sehun until this issue get off. Please, i don’t want you to get hurt”

        “alright, i’ll appreciate your concern to me” i hugged her once more and then there was another bell. We looked at each other and suji decided to peeked on the peeking hole.

        She became panic, “it’s exo, the whole member is there!” she said and then we could hear some members were calling my name.

        “what are we going to do?!”

        “suji, tell them i’m not at house!”

        “where!? They’ll be curious!”

        “i’m at my auntie’s house, just say it!” i decided to picked my things and hid inside the bathroom. I decided to opened it a little so i could see what happened there.

        I saw suji opened the door and the members were suprised. “where’s sookyu?” minseok asked to suji. “she’s at her auntie’s house” she said coldly.

        “i need to talk to her!” sehun said to suji while grabbing her shoulder but suji immediatly walked back off from them.

        “anyway” she said.

        “i banned you to meet my friend anymore. You know how things going right now and people starting to think that minho’s shinee is her boyfriend. And i think it’s better than you” she said and the members were suprised.

        Sehun was there and he looked weak. “i know” he fell on his knee while the members were trying to calm him down.

         “she already knew if this will happend, i-i maybe shouldn’t meet her that day but i don’t know what to do if i spend years being a stranger with her again”

        “your fans isn’t the only problem, you know” said suji and sehun raised his head. “what do you think will happend to her tomorrow at our campus? Don’t you know that miyoung? The one who gave her that job is your fan and she was the one who spreaded this news!”

        “now what am i supposed to do!?”

        “just follow what people already know, minho has saved her and it’s a great thing that happened today. He said that she was his so people won’t attack her. and now, i wanted you to act like she is”

        “what’s about shinee’s fans? Aren’t they going to attack her too?”

        “not as bad as your fan do. Don’t act like you don’t know how your fan acts”

        “i know but i don’t want to stay away from her”

        “so you want to watch people throwing s at her? oh, you want it? well if you want it, then be it. but i’m not, i don’t want to see someone cursed on her face while i’m still alive here. she lost her parents, yoojin eonni is sick and now people were calling her a . How bad will it be even more? She don’t deserve all this hates” suji walked to the door and held it wide enough for them,

        “now go, please” then by seconds, all of them walked out off my apartement and left suji there. I walked out of the bathroom with shaking feelings, i didn’t know what should i do now.

       it was impossible if i dropped out of the campus since graduation is next week. And i should stay for this week, i had to.

       “now, what’s our plan?” i asked to her and she told me to sit while she went to the kitchen to bing a cup of water for me.

       “don’t let yoojin eonni knew about this, suji, i don’t want to make her worried” suji nooded. “now, don’t go out alone and stay right by my s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter