Strike

Seoul Leaves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“SOOKYU!” auntie soohee was suprised when she saw me lying on the floor right in front of the door. It was 3AM, and she maybe could feel that something wrong happened outside the house.

so that she checked to see what was happening. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?” she yelled out loud and made uncle hyukjae came downstairs.

“help me to carry her or she’ll be sick” i was half awake that moment when uncle hyukjae carried me to my bedroom.

All i remembered was hyungseok kissed me and then sehun came to help me. i didn’t know how come sehun was there.

“what happened!?” asked yoojin eonni who happened woke up.

“i drank with one of my friend and then i was drunk. I don’t know what happened but sehun is there, he suddenly said that i shouldn’t love him anymore.....but i’m not, maybe never” i said to yoojin eonni.

At first, she was confused. She told me that sehun didn’t know their house and i thought the same too. “you’re drunk, maybe you’ll remember what happened tomorrow. Just get a rest” yoojin eonni covered my body with a blanket and then got out from my room.

 

“it’s okay, i’ve told the manager that you were sick and i have to accompany you” said suji while she was preparing for the food that she brought. Suji decided to came to my house since i was sick meanwhile myungsoo had to work at the cafe.

“eat first and then tell me what happened” she handed me a bowl of soup and letting me to finished it. “so tell me, what happened?”

“after work, i met hyungseok. Then he asked me to have a dinner and drink”

“wait what? You shouldn’t drink with guys!”

“i know! i’m sorry. Then there’s something weird happened”

“what?”

“sehun came to my house”

“SEHUN!?”

“i don’t know if it was him or not, but he said that i should forget him and stop loving him again. i’m not, not anymore after that fansigning accident. I-i was confused” i explained to suji and then she suddenly got out from my bedroom and heading somewhere.

A few minutes later, she came back. “your house have a cctv! I just see it, we have to check it out!”

“good idea” i replied. We headed to the room that uncle hyukjae used to spying on us, duh. Well of course, every room have a CCTV except mine and yoojin’s eonni room.

i began to rewind the recorder and found when a guy with a mask came. “it’s sehun?” suji asked and i shook my head slowly. “i-it’s not him”

“then who is he? He wore a mask how the hell we supposed-“

“it’s that weird guy....”

“the hell you’re talking about, park sookyu!?”

“i haven’t told you before about him”

“about what!? Tell me!”

“i’m being friends with someone with a mask on. He lived at the apartement at the end of the street, the same apartement that exo lived in. He refused to tell me about who he is, and i only know him outside his mask and hat. B-but, i think i like him”

“and then he told you to stop loving you that night, right? but why? Why did he wanted you to stop loving him? isn’t that weird?”

“i know, maybe.....he don’t feel the same thing like me”

“and another question, how the hell you thought that it was sehun?”

“i-i don’t know, the first thing that i remembered was him. and my mind said that it was sehun. I don’t know, suji-ah, i don’t know why am i being like this”

 

After last night, i became messed up. And i knew that i had to fix this thing. I decided to go to that apartement and searched over him.

i wasn’t even prepared myself, even took a bath. As i arrived there, i immediatly went to the information service to asked the woman about him.

“may i help you, miss?”

“ukh, yeah, um....my friend live in this building but i don’t know where he live. He always wore a mask, black mask and a hat. Do you know where he live?”

“miss, sorry, we can’t give you an information about exo’s apartement”

“no, you don’t understand, it’s not exo. He’s just a regular person”

“but miss, it’s one of exo’s member. They always wear a mask, and nobody did it except them”

“” i tried to held myself down so i wouldn’t lost myself. i decided to waited for him right in front of the building, in case he was there at the balcony.

And i was right, someone was there. But it wasn’t the weird guy, it was sehun. “SEHUN-SII!” i called him. he was suprised when he saw me.

he wore a white shirt and looked kinda gloomy. “what are you doing here?” he asked me. i even barely hear it since he was pretty far away.

“do you know where is the masked guy live!?” i asked him and he fell silent for a moment. “stay there” he said as he got into his room.

i waited for a few minutes and then someone went out from the lift and walked to me. it was sehun. He wore a jacket and a snapback that he wore the opposite way, he also wore a black mask under his nose.

“why are you searching for him?”

“i-i just need to meet him, please, if you know just tell me” i begged to him but his stare was uneasy. His stare was weird, confused and seemed like he wanted to tell something to me.

he didn’t answer me, he only spent minutes just to stare right into my eyes. “please” i began to cried as my tears fell down from my eyes.

“i have to talk to you” he said as he took my hand but i immediatly pulled my hand back. “i don’t need to talk to you” i shook my head as i cried.

“i wanted to see him!”

“we’ll talk about him!” he yelled at me and then he took my hand and took me somewhere. He took me to the park and letting me to sat on the bench.

He sat right next to me. “i told you to stop loving....me” he whispered. “i don’t love you! i want him, that’s all”

“you’re not safe”

“yeah if i ended up with you, but i told you tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter