Midnight Talk

Seoul Leaves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        The time when the campus was over, all the students also me went out from the class and got ready to go home.

Suddenly, someone with a fashionable sense of style and a mask came by me. it wasn’t the misterious guy, it was minho.

“minho-sii, what are you doing here!?” i asked him. “i wanted to take you for dinner”

        “but it isn’t dinner yet” i said. “i know, let’s just go” minho took my hand and made everyone we passed was looking at us. Both of us got out from the campus building and he leaded me to his car.

        “actually, what’s happening here?” i asked to the man who starting to the engine. “i’ve told you that i wanted to take you to a dinner” he took off his mask and smiled at me.

in one moment, i always wanted the misterious guy who took off the mask. I just wanted to stop the ‘stranger’ things between us.

I wasn’t a stranger.

        “what are you thinking about?” he asked to me while driving the car. “yoojin told me that you always seemed like thinking about something really hard until you almost didn’t talk for one hour. Are you okay?”

        “i’m fine, there’s a strange feelings in me”

        “what kind of feelings?”

        “that warm feelings in your stomatch when he hold your hand, the goosebumb when he look right on your eyes, i don’t know him but it feels like i wanted to kiss him everytime”

        “it seems like you’re in love, is he someone you’re close to?” he smiled cheesly at me, i didn’t know if he hoped that guy was him or not. because it wasn’t him, it was the misterious guy.

i was in love? I wasn’t sure about it, i’ve never experienced any love like this.

 

        Both of us had a meal together in a japanese restaurant. It was my first time to ate at a such an expensive restaurant like this.

I usually had my own ramyun at house or auntie soohee would cook something for us.

“are you close to soshi too?” he asked and i nooded, especially to taeyeon eonni. “whoah, as a ordinary girl, you have such a cool life”

        “not exactly” i chuckled. “my life kinda . I’m stuck between the possibility to be a burdensome or died because of tiredness”

        “accept your life as it is and don’t compare it to that of other or how you think your life must look like” he said while he put one piece of nigiri into his mouth. “there must be someone that wish to be in your position right now”

        “i wish i could, but this life is so hard to be lived on” i replied. He chuckled and said, “we’re struggle in the first place, but we’re going to be the person who’ll be happy later on. We’ll see, just wait and lived the life you’ll remember”

 

...

Myungsoo: holy, minho from shinee?

 

Me: yeah, he’s good

 

Myungsoo: OF COURSE HE’S GOOD HE’S RICH

 

Me: AM I POOR THEN

 

Myungsoo: DAMN RIGHT YOU ARE

 

Me: CUT IT OFF. MY EONNI AND TAENG EONNI ARE GOING OUT TOGETHER TONIGHT

 

Myungsoo: HOLY I HA

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter