Cruel Life

Seoul Leaves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* IT'S A LATE UPDATE AND I'M SO SORRY. I'LL UPDATE TWICE NOW!

        I was about to eat dinner outside alone. i decided to go to a very quiet restaurant that only some old people that went there. I was sure that they weren’t going to recognize me anyway.

I sat down at the edge of the room and wore my mask on, i had to beware or screw me.

        What happened few days ago when i went to auntie soohee’s house was still made me curious till death. I still wondering about what was happening to uncle hyukjae’s sister.

And if that was the case, i knew i should talk to uncle hyukjae myself.

        Since i’ve been avoided hyungseok, i didn’t saw him for almost 2 weeks. I totally ignored him and hated him so much even though maybe he had nothing behind this.

But i shouldn’t trust him anyway, i guess i just wanted to play safe by hating everyone.

        I just invited suji to came over a hour ago and then suji came with myungsoo right behind her. suji looked mad, myungsoo looked like he just done something wrong.

I just sat there and watched suji who slamming her but on the couch in front of me and myungsoo sat right beside her.“what’s happening now?” i asked to suji and then suji gave a glare to her boyfriend.

Maybe, he was still her boyfriend after what happened all this time. “he wanted to say something, he have to” said suji. Myungsoo sighed and then he was looking at me, “i’m sorry for not believing on her and making you go through all this s. I should’ve know that suji was right, mino has something with miyoung and now i couldn’t find him anywhere to beat his ”

        “myungsoo, there still won’t be any changes that can happen if you kick his . If you could make the whole world stop attacking me, then i’ll appreciate it”

        “what should i do know to fix it, sookyu?”
        “you don’t have to do anything. not you or suji, or even me. i think i should wait until they already forget that i’m exist”

        “how long it’s going to be, hm? It will takes forever, we should do something” it was suji turned to talk. I smiled before i shook my head at her, “we’ve done something, suji. Now i should just play the game as minho’s girlfriend”

 

        “eonni” i called yoojin eonni as i walking into the room where she lived. She haven’t be able to go home for weeks, it even almost more than one month since she stayed in this damn hospital.

“do you bring the news that tell i can go home now?” she asked with a pout while i shook my head with a laughs. “don’t be such a crazy worker, eonni, you have to rest. After all, the idea that you stayed in this hospital is good for your hard work habbit. Too hard for work” i said as i rolled my eyes.

i put the foods i got from outside for her and me. i could hear yoojin eonni chuckled. “alright, i’m not even in the mood to go back to work, after all”

        “how’s that girl who spread the news about you and sehun?”

        “i haven’t meet her yet, eonni”

        “i will kill her after i go out from this hospital”

        “you don’t really have to do that, eonni”

        “then how the hell you wanted things to be?” she asked and i shuggered. I really wanted to tell her about my plans for living in another country until the news is gone.

I also had a plan to go study abroad ever since, so i had many benefits if i lived outside the country. “i’m-“

        right before i could finished my sentence, some of exo members came to the hospital. They were suprised when they saw me inside, and i was also since i had been ignoring them all weeks. There were minseok, luhan, chanyeol, jongin and sehun.

“oh, sookyu...” minseok called my name and i could only stared to the wall while squezzing my hands. “sookyu, you can go if you wanted to” said yoojin eonni since she knew how it felt like to be there with someone who had a scandal with me and made me suffer for the past weeks.

I nooded at her before i took my things and about to walked outside but sehun grabbed my hand and pulling me to somewhere. People were looking at us with full of suspicious, i was glad that both of us wore a mask and he brought me to the backyards where there wasn’t any person there.

It was almost in the middle of the night, anyway. “sehun, you have to let me go”

“stay.  No matter how hard it is to be with me, just stay. I need you, can’t you see? You wanted to leave me just because all my fans? That’s it? sookyu, i love you, okay”

“sehun, how many times do i have to tell you that you don’t know how it feels like to be me?”

“believe me, i know” he grabbed my shoulder as he pulled me closer to him. i really hated the way he made me feel. I really wanted to push him away but in the other hand, i just wanted to hug him and told him that it’s not even easy to planning about leave him here.

“i could feel myself giving up on this life, sehun” i sighed and he pulled me close to hug him. “on me too?”

“maybe....”

“if you give up on me, i’m going to give up on me too” he said as he tigtened the hug. I couldn’t help it but hugged him back. I missed the warm feel he made me feel all this time, and because all of those people, i even almost lost this forever.

 

The next morning, i went to the sm building to have a practice with the rest of the dancers. Hyungseok didn’t come to the class either, everyone was wondering about where the hell was he.

Few people asked me about him but i didn’t even contacted him anymore, so i didn’t know where he was. Right before the practice was about to begin, suddenly, sehun came inside the studio and he made everyone suprised by his appeareance.

Moreover, about what happened between us. All of them looked at me while i only looked at my reflection in front of the mirror.

“please, don’t mind me, i’m just going to spend my time here” he said. some of them were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter