Listen

Seoul Leaves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        I couldn’t hear his voice anymore. He was breathing hard, knowing that i knew what was his plan. “i’ll explain as i’m arrive” he said.

        “when is it going to be? where are you now?” i asked in a frustated feelings. “i’m here” i looked back and found Sehun was there.

        The phone was still on his ear and he stood there behind me. i sighed and walked closer to him, didn’t forget to give the paper to him too.

        “explain”

        “i’ll quit the group”

        “why!?”

        “because i don’t want you and Jaehyun to get hurt!” Sehun said as he threw the paper away, which suprised me. “do you know what i feel when i saw all the people were talking s about you? Even my own fans?” he asked full of anger.

        I wished Youngjae wouldn’t let Jaehyun came out because damn, Sehun was yelling right now.

        “i feel hurt when i read all those things, that’s why i don’t want you to open any of it! Do you think i can stand that!? All the people were talking about you and s, and i can’t just dance on the stage like that!”

        “but Sehun, what’re you going to do if you’re not with the group?”

        “i can find job, Sookyu. It’s okay, we’re going to be fine”

        “but what’s your plan?”

        “Sookyu, stop talking as if i couldn’t do anything else than be handsome and dancing”

        “if it’s going to make you stay, then you are”

        “Sookyu, listen” Sehun grabbed my shoulders and then it ran up to my face. He cupped it up and looked at me, he looked at me more deeply than i’ve ever imagined.

        “i’m not 22 years old now, i’m about to begin my thirthy and i believe that i could make my own choices. And in this moment, i believe that i’m not going to make a mistake choices. If i did, it wasn’t a mistake but it’s a fate because it’s really my choice. I believe in you, Sookyu. I always did and for now on, i need you to believe in me and just stay on my back and never letting my hands go, understand?” he asked and i couldn’t help it but nooded, i couldn’t believe it.

        He is growing up.

        Sehun smiled back at me and kissed me. i put my hands over his neck and oh god, i missed him so much after hours we didn’t met. Okay.

        Sehun broke the kiss and hugged me. he sniffed my hair on my neck and let out a satisfication breath, “i wanted to just sleep with you and wake up right next to you and be able to just hug you all day without even worrying about what’s my afternoon schedule” he said and i chuckled.

        “Jaehyun is having his birthday today, how could you’re so late?” i asked. Sehun chuckled, “i’m not late, it’s still 5 PM i think we’re still be able to go out tonight”

        “where?”

        “we’ve never go out together, and i think it’ll be great, don’t you think?”

        “whatever, just let’s do something that Jaehyun will be grateful to have us”

        “aigoo” Sehun pulled his head back and looked at me, “you’re really a sweet mom” and he pecked my lips before letting me go.

        “is he inside?” Sehun asked as he stood in front of Jaehyun’s bedroom, and i nooded. He peeked inside and he saw Jaehyun was with Youngjae.

        “i’ll suprise him” Sehun whispered and he slowly walked inside the room. “SUPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY - MY HANDSOME, SMART, AND SO LOOK ALIKE ME - SON”

 

        Me, Sehun and Jaehyun went for a dinner outside. It was pretty safe, since i already put such a disguise on us. Sehun actually has a wig that he wore if somehow he really didn’t want someone to noticed him when he was outside.

        So, Sehun wore a blonde wig that could made me puke at that time, he looked so gay that i could’ve laugh all the time. He wore a big glasses and such an ugly style to wore.

        It made me so flutter when he said that he didn’t mind to be dressed like this if he could go out with us.

        Jaehyun was under a disguise too. He wore a cap and a mask, he looked so cute!

        While me, i just put my hair in a pony tail and used a mask with a big glasses too. I just looked like an ugly nerd, married with the gay-est guy on earth and having a son together.

        And i could feel that people might will gave us stare, talked about how weird we were.

        “i’ve told you!” i laughed quietly as i tried to chew my meat. I just heard someone told his friend that Sehun looked like a gay-est guy on eart, “Jaehyun, don’t you think so?”

        “daddy looks dummy!” Jaehyun laughed with me and Sehun only rolled his eyes and secretly smiling, “whatever, both of you’re lucky that i’m in my happy mood”

        “by the way” i put both of my hands on the table and looked at Jaehyun, “what do you want for your birthday?” i asked and Jaehyun only smiled.

        “i wanted to wish about having a dinner with my parents, but it’s happening now so i can’t wish that”

        “omo” i squeled, “you’re as cheesy as your dad. You’re so cute but he’s disgusting” i mocked him once more and Sehun dropped his chopsticks and looked at me with a laser in his eyes.

        “mock me once more” Sehun thretened, “i’m going to make a french kiss in front of all of these people and made them puke” i was laughing so hard but what Jaehyun said stopped me.

        “and there’s something i want to tell both of you, i’ve been wanting to tell this for a long time....” Jaehyun’s face looked like he has something uneasy in his mind, “it’s happening after i asked for a younger siblings from both of you” he looked down.

        Me and Sehun looked at each other, we didn’t know what was he meant.

        “jae, what is it? You can tell us” said Sehun as he rubbed Jaehyun’s head, he only answer it with a thin smile. “i’ve met her in my dream”

        “her?”

        “yes, i didn’t know who she was at the first time because she looks so much older”

        “jae, who are you talking about?”

        “it’s her, mom, it’s her!” Jaehyun kept saying that while me and Sehun couldn’t understand it. Could it be, Haeryung? But there was no way it could be her.

        Sehun asked, “who is she to us?”

        “mom, dad, she’s my little sister” said Jaehyun. Me and Sehun were shocked, sister? But i wasn’t pregnant and i couldn’t have any signs that i was.

        “but i’m not pregnant” i told him and Jaehyun said, “i know, she haven’t arrive yet. She told me that she wanted to be in this world very soon to meet you and dad and me, she even told every thing that both of you talked about” i couldn’t say anything, neither do Sehun.

        I wished that this was only his dream.

        “i know about dad who’s going to leave the uncles”

 

 

 

        That evening, i just finished all my documents and now i was an legally korean citizen again. And so do, Jaehyun. So, i immediatly searched for a school for him and me and Jaehyun already visited uncountable schools around seoul.

        Jaehyun was so exited, he didn’t even feel tired at all.

        “have you decided which school you want to attend?” i asked Jaehyun as both of us walked together under the sunset. Jaehyun nooded, “i like Sucheol Elementary School, the third school we visited”

        “oh really? The school with the baseball club?”

        “yeah, can i choose that?”

        “of course, dear, but we have to ask your dad first”

        “okay, that won’t be a problem for me” Jaehyun smiled and i chuckled. Jaehyun just way so sweet, i didn’t know which gens he has but he was so perfect.

        I didn’t know how to describe him, but i believed that Jaehyun will be a wonderful grown up.

        “oh, sookyu, what a coincident” i looked up and found minho was there. Coincident? Yea right. i secretly rolled my eyes as i faked my smile, “Jaehyun, please greet this uncle”

        “annyeonghaseyo, uncle” Jaehyun bow down with his sour face. I remembered exactly that Jaehyun told me that he didn’t like minho, well, me too now.

        “sookyu, can we talk?” minho asked and i breath hardly since i really got easily upset everytime i was around him. It just, there was a feeling in my mind that told me this person was going to ruin my life too.

        “i’m sorry,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter