Superhuman

Seoul Leaves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
NOW PLAYING +++ Chris Brown - Superhuman

 

        The next morning, i decided to just go for buying some breakfast for Vernon and Jaehyun. Both of them haven’t woke up yet, when i found they actually slept together when they watched a soccer match.

        When i made it outside the hotel, i was suprised when i found mino was there. He was right in front of the hotel and waiting for me, “hi, Sookyu”

        “i don’t know if i should be glad to see you again”

        “i don’t know how to say sorry..”

        “of course you don’t, you only know how to ruin someone’s life. I don’t even do something bad in your life and you suddenly give me s, what was that suppossed to mean?”

        “that time, i was in love with Miyoung and i will do anything for her” mino lowered his head while i could only sighed. I messaged my own head and left him unspoken, there was no point on talking to him.

        I decided to just bought some bimbimbap for them, maybe also kimchi soup. I was waiting for my order and then someone came to me and tapped my shoulder, “Sookyu?”

        “eh? Do i know you?” i asked to a woman who had a mask on her face and a hat, “i’m hyeri, and under disguise” she chuckled.

        “oh! Hyeri from girlsday? How are you?”

        “oh i’m fine, how’s you? And....you and Sehun?”

        “me is fine, me and Sehun are only friends”

        “i don’t think so” hyeri chuckled. “let’s grab some coffee”

 

        So hyeri offered me a coffee. So we stopped at a cafe and drank coffee with her. We just stayed quiet for a few minutes, before she started to spoke.

        “i hope that you don’t get any wrong ideas about me and Sehun” said hyeri and what i could do was smiling akwardly, damn. She bringing something up again. Something that i didn’t really want to talk about.

        “it’s okay, i’ve lived in canada for 6 years without Sehun so i think i can stand it” i lied, of course i lied. It just amazed me that hyeri found out that i was lying. She shook her head, “i knew you’re not, and i knew about Jaehyun. Sehun told many things about me, we’re friends”

        “h-he told you about Jaehyun?” i asked her again and she nooded. “we’re friends, only friends. You were his fans, right? You knew that both of us went to the same high school, right? We’re only friends, you really have to believe in him” said hyeri.

        “why are you so care about us?” i asked. Hyeri sighed for a moment, “because i know that both of you are meant to be”

 

        That afternoon, me, Vernon, Myungsoo and Jaehyun decided to watch EXO’s comeback stage. It was actually Vernon’s idea because he wanted to see how was actually exo performed live.

        I had no idea why did he wanted to see it so....

        When we were arrived, many teenager fans were there. It kinda made me remember about what i used to do, i was just like them.

        I only smiled a little when i remembered about stupid things back then. Some of the fans were looking toward us. Maybe they were wondering why did a working man in suit, a foreigner and also a mom with his son watched M-Countdown.

        Some of the girls were looking at Jaehyun, they squeled and called him. They even told me that he looked so cute and looked like Sehun.

        I really wanted to laugh but i need to hold myself.

        They wanted to took a picture with him so i let them took a picture with Jaehyun. It just suprised me a lot that Jaehyun seemed so cool with it.

        He was so cute, he didn’t even looked like he was shy. It even made them became even more crazier. My son was really something else.

        “when will dad shows up, mom?” Jaehyun asked to me when we were watching Bangtan on the stage. “maybe after this, honey. Hey look, he looked like uncle Baekhyun!” i said as i pointed at V.

        “IS THAT UNCLE BAEKHYUN?”

        “n-no, it’s not him”

        “oh okay....” i chuckled and held him tighter to prevent him for falling. “let me put him on my shoulder” Vernon took Jaehyun and put him on his shoulder, Jaehyun looked so exited.

        People even took some picture of them, they might thought that we were a couple.

        And when it was the time for EXO to show up, Vernon, Myungsoo and Jaehyun were yelling like crazy. While i only laughed because they were so stupid.

        The members realized that we were there, they smiled at us and looked happy. Even Sehun. Right before they started the performance, Sehun came down to the stage and came over us that was on the first row.

        I’ve told Sehun that we’ll be there, and asked him to act like he didn’t know us. I was glad that Sehun understood about it so he did.

        He smiled to me and then smiled to Jaehyun, i already told Jaehyun to not called him appa when we were there. And Jaehyun understood without even asking anything.

        “HI, OH SEHUN” Jaehyun screamed and it made everyone laughed. I really love Jaehyun’s style. Sehun laughed and made a high five with Jaehyun.

        When exo was performing, Jaehyun was so happy. He kept yelling Sehun’s name and clapped his hand. People were dying because of his cuteness, i couldn’t take it anymore.

        I don’t even watch exo’s performance, i watched my son and it already made me so happy.

 

        “do you like the show?” i asked to Jaehyun and he noode. “and you?” i asked to Vernon and Myungsoo then both of them reacted the same way just like Vernon, ey these people were really looked alike.

        “guys, i have to pick Suji up. I’ll tell her about this and i bet she’ll be so jealous” Myungsoo chuckled and said goodye to us. Me and Vernon was about to go home, but then, “s-Sookyu, is that you?”

        I looked back and found something that i never knew that i could see her again, it was Auntie Soohee and she found me there. With Vernon, right in front of a taxi while holding Jaehyun.

        “y-you have a son?”

        “a-auntie.....”

        “how long!?”

        “5 years....”

        “Sookyu, how could you never told me? why did you not visit us? Who is this guy? And are you pregnant right when you left? Oh my goodness, with whom!?”

        Vernon looked at me, he didn’t knew what was she talking about but Vernon knew that she was one of my relative. “do i need to take Jaehyun to the hotel too?” Vernon asked and i shook my head, i told him to left first so he did.

        “auntie,let’s talk at another place”

 

        Me and Auntie Soohee were at a cafe. Auntie Soohee kept looking at me as if she was so angry, Jaehyun enjoyed his strawberry cheese cake and how sweet that he didn’t even try to ask or made any sound.

        “answer me” Auntie Soohee comanded. She never been so angry like this, she never even yelled at me and now i felt so scared.

        Auntie Soohee was just like a mom for me.

        “okay” i let out a deep breath. “i never told you because i didn’t tell anyone about this, i don’t even tell his real dad. I didn’t visit you because i still didn’t want you to know that i have a son, and yes i was pregnant right when i left to canada and this” we both looked at Jaehyun.

        “Jaehyun, introduce yourself and explain who’s your dad to....” i looked at Auntie Soohee and smiled, “your grandma”

        “g-grandma?” Auntie Soohee was lost her words. I only smiled, and told Jaehyun to introduced himself. Jaehyun was suprised as well, he never thought that he’ll meet his grandma.

        “HI GRANDMA!” Jaehyun jumped to Auntie Soohee, i couldn’t help it but smiled. Auntie Soohee slowly painted a smile on her face, knowing that Jaehyun was so cute.

        “my name is park Jaehyun, but back in canada my friends called me Nicki because my english name is Nicholas Park. But dad said before that my name is actually Oh Jaehyun, and i’m so confused right now! Ah yeah, my dad is a handsome guy named Oh Sehun! My dad is so handsome!” Jaehyun told Auntie Soohee everything and i could see sparks in his eyes.

        I giggled, he was so cute. Auntie Soohee squinted her eyes, she knew that she felt like she’ve heard that name before. “oh Sehun? It seems like familiar for me”

        “don’t you remember?”

        “about what?”

        “when i was senior high school, i always told you about a group of boys and you said that they just looked like they’re going to have a rally?”

        “wait, he’s in that group?”

        “he’s in that group. We met and he was under his disguise, i didn’t know it was him until i fell in love with this oh Sehun. And now here i am, one ni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter