Some

Seoul Leaves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
NOW PLAYING +++ Soyou x Junggigo x Lil Boi - Some

 

        “Sehun, stop” i said and Sehun stopped, he looked at me with a questioned look. “it’s no use, she can’t hear us anymore. I want to go home, and face the truth that she’s no longer with us and now i have Jaehyun. Got it?” i about to stood up but then, both of us heard something.

        “mom! Dad!” we looked back and found Jaehyun was running to us with a smile. I was shocked, what was he doing here alone!? But he wasn’t, i looked back and found a tall guy.

His hair was brown and he smiled at me, wait, MINWOO!? MY LIL’ COUSIN WAS A VERY VERY HOT GUY WHAT THE HELL PUBERTY.

I stood up and my mouth gaped, Jaehyun ran to Sehun and both of them hugged like they didn’t met for years. My eyes kept locked to Minwoo’s, holycrap.

“hi, nuna” Minwoo greet me. i looked at him from head to toe, he had changed so much, he was no longer a baby boy. I was speechless, i couldn’t say anything.

“sorry for this sudden appereance” Minwoo smiled to me, he looked so happy to see me again. “mom told me about you, and i decided to go search for you. Then i found Myungsoo hyung with a foreigner, and there was Jaehyun. I asked them where were you and they told me that you were with someone named Sehun hyung. So i decided to just bring Jaehyun with me” he explained.

I couldn’t say a thing, i came to him and hugged Minwoo. I missed this little kid so much, he had changed to something that was really good.

        My lil’cousin is a hottie guy

 

        After spending time with Minwoo, Sehun and Jaehyun, me and Jaehyun decided to just go back to our hotel. Unluckily, Sehun wanted to come with us.

        When i told Sehun that he couldn’t go with us, Jaehyun pleaded and about to cry. So i had no other choices, Sehun could go with us.

        When Vernon found out that i was there with Sehun, he texted me that he wanted to go around seoul all by himself. Aish, i knew that he did this on purpose.

        I sat on the bed while drying Jaehyun’s wet hair with a towel. He just took a shower with Sehun. I knew that i should be happy for seeing this, but my heart always got hurt everytime i remember that Sehun and i might not going to be together.

        I shouldn’t hope too much.

        “done” i pinched Jaehyun’s cheek and he only giggled before got up from the bed and ran to Sehun that just got out from the bathroom.

        I really wanted to die at that time. I saw Sehun with a towel on his waist with wet hair, i could see that he had been working out because oh hell, his muscle....abs....EVERYTHING.

        Unfortunetaly, he caught me staring. Sehun smirked on me while i moved my sight to the TV and grabbed my handphone, i didn’t say a thing.

        “appa! Let’s play!” said Jaehyun. “hold up, kiddo, i have some bussiness with your mom” he said and that made me looked up to him, bussiness with me? what the hell?

        “what’s with me?” i asked but he didn’t answer me. Jaehyun decided to just played with his action figure on the table and ignored us for a moment, damn, kid.

        Sehun sat on the bed right in front of me. he smiled to me before he pointed at the towel that i used to dry Jaehyun’s hair, “dry my hair” he commanded.

        I scoffed, “what? No way”

        “come on”

        “no, Sehun. You’ve grown up, do it yourself” as when i was about to get off from the bed and stood up, Sehun suddenly took my hand and made me fall to his lap.

        My face was so close to him, his nose could barely touched mine. I was speechless and so nervous, while Sehun seems like enjoying what he had done. He smiled, he moved his sight to my eyes and then to my lips.

        “vict, i’m ho-“ Vernon stopped when he saw me and Sehun, but a smile immediatly appeared on his face. That michevious smile. “Nicki, come on, let’s play outside first. Your mom and dad needs time to be alone for a minute”

        Jaehyun sighed and followed Vernon outside, i kinda felt bad. I mean, who the hell needs time to be alone?

        “let me go, Sehun” i tried to got up but he locked me on his lap. “no until you do what i want” he commanded, gee, now he was under control? Great.

        I had no choice but grabbed the towel and kneeled on the bed right in front of Sehun, then i dried his hair without saying anything more.

        “whoah, it’s such a heartwarming” said Sehun all of a sudden, made my hand became slower. “the imagination that today, we were a couple and we have a kid and you dry up my hair. It’s so beautiful” he continued.

        “what nonsenses did you said.....” i whispered and kept drying up his hair. Sehun suddenly took my hand and signed me to sat down back right in front of him.

        “do you hate me that much?”

        “i’m not”

        “then, why did you act as if you were hating me so much?”

        “i’m not”

        “then explain why did you act like you didn’t love me, your mean things, your glares, and stuff. Is it because you don’t love me anymore? Or never was?”

        Just by heard it, i could sense that i was going to cry at that time. But i held back, i didn’t want Sehun to found me crying. Although it was kinda useless since my eyes already got watery.

        “i don’t hate you, i swear” i conffessed and kept looking at the towel i held, “it just hurts so much to be around you right now. I missed you, but i can’t say it or even show it because i still have to becareful. My mind keep thinking about what will happen if the world knew about Jaehyun. I didn’t want him to get hurt. I tried to hate you, or making you hating me but it was useless. I did it so that you will leave us, so that Jaehyun won’t get hurt neither do me and you”

        “you’re lying, aren’t you? If i was with another girl, you’re not going to get hurt?”

        “oh my ing god” i held my head and about to pulled out my hair off. “i will, i’ll get hurt. I’m going to feel pain in my chest until i couldn’t even breath if you did that, Oh ing Sehun. I didn’t know what to do because meeting you again after leaving you with no words had made me thinking that i’m being so selfish. But if i stay with you and made Jaehyun got hurt with the saying that he was just a lovechild, i better get hurt and see you with another girl” and that was it, i was crying.

        Suddenly, Sehun pulled me again and made me sat down on his lap once more. His body was right in between my feet, now this was akward.

        I could see his beautiful face up close, his smile, his lips, and his arm that was securing me. my hands were on his shoulder, not knowing how the it could be there.

        “S-Sehun, what are you doing?” i asked him but he only smiled, “do you still love me? always? Please answer me, be honest” he said so i slowly nooded.

        Sehun smiled widely, “good to know” he suddenly pushed my back and made me kissed him. It was such a deep kiss, i was very suprised at that time but hell with it. He pushed my back to deepening the kiss and i didn’t even think to bare.

        I’m not going to get this in Canada.

 

 

 

        That evening, me and Jaehyun decided to go to Yoojin’s unnie grave again. Jaehyun said he wanted to go there because he wanted to talk to Yoojin unnie about how happy he was that his parents were getting back together.

        Though i still couldn’t tell it as ‘getting back together’

        So, when the kiss happened, Sehun told Vernon and Jaehyun that we were getting back together. He didn’t even ask anything to me, he just said it as if i was agree with it.

        Well, i do but HE SHOULD’VE ASK.

        And it ended up Sehun didn’t allow me to say anything. Gee, he said he had grown up.

        “i’m so exited! Auntie Yoojin will be happy!” Jaehyun jumped around while i chuckled on him. “okay, big boy, be careful or you might will fall down”

        “mom”

        “yes?”

        “will dad join us too? I want him to be there also”

        “he will, baby. Your dad is working and he’ll be there”

        “alright!” Jaehyun kept jumping around and when he arrived right in front of the graveyard gate, he stopped. “mom, who’s that?” he pointed at a guy who stood right in front of Yoojin’s unnie grave.

        “i don’t know, let’s go there” i held Jaehyun’s hand and walked closer to that guy. “excuse me, what are you doing in front of my sister’s grave?” i asked and when he turned aroud,  i was shocked. And that guy was shocked as well.

        It was Minho! He didn’t change at all. His hair was still br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter