Bad

Seoul Leaves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        I fell silent because of what Baekhyun said before, it really made me felt like a bad person that ruined up Sehun’s life. I sighed, now what should i do?

        Should i keep on my cold side or follow what my heart told me to do?

        Stupid heart.

        “i’ll go for a sec, i’ll be right back” i said all of a sudden to all of EXO’s members that were playing video games with Jaehyun. “mom, where are you going?” Jaehyun asked, he put his sad face as he thought that i was going to left him behind.

        “i’m going to search for fresh air, stay here with these uncles, okay? I’ll be back” i ruffled Jaehyun’s hair as i slowly walked outside. Before i could made it outside, i could hear Jaehyun said something that made me almost cry.

        “promise me you’ll be back, mom. I don’t want daddy to be alone just like what he felt before”

        Oh great.

 

        I walked to the rooftop, the highest place on the apartement. There was nothing, only an old metals and chairs. I could see the whole city from up there, and fresh air, i couldn’t find it.

        It was impossible to find a fresh air in the middle of the busy city, what was i thinking.

        “fresh air? Seriously?” said someone. i looked back and found Sehun was leaning against the wall. He put his hands inside his jeans pocket. I grinned, this guy is really fit to be an actor.

        Under a cloudy sky, his black hair and a maroon sweater with a black jeans. He smiled at me and walked closer to me, “tell me, what’s wrong?” he stood right in front of me.

        If i had losing my mind, i already hugged him and told him to marry me right that second.

        “Sehun” i called him. I looked up at him and found that he was still staring, he never left his eyes on me. it just kinda made me felt bad that i might hurted him so many times, by saying that i hated him and wanted him to go away.

        But he just smiled and stood there for me. great, now i was the one who was being childish.

        “if you know that our life will turned out like this, would you still talk to me at the first place from the balcony?” i asked Sehun. He chuckled at first, suddenly, he took my hand and held it tightly.

        “why not?”

        “even if we’re going to have Jaehyun this early?”

        “he’s the best thing that ever happened too after the first time i met you”

        “Sehun” i called him again and he chuckled, “what is it again?”

        “i’m sorry” i put my hands around his neck and hugged him tightly, i missed this feelings. I missed hugging him and could smelled his scents.

        I could tell that Sehun was suprised, but he immediatly hugged me back, “don’t be” he said. But i had to, it was almost my fault. I had treated him badly and doubting his love, it was me who never grown up.

        “sorry for being such a . Sorry for leaving you like a . Sorry for making your heart break and left like you were nothing while you were everything. I hope that you could understand that i just don’t want you to end your career. It will be bad for your career if they found out that you made me pregnant and we weren’t a married couple. It’s not like i don’t want you back, hell, i want you back but how can you make sure that no one will hurt Jaehyun?” i asked.

        What i always worried about wasn’t me anymore, it was Jaehyun. People will said horrible comments about Jaehyun and me, and Jaehyun was too young to be hurted.

He didn’t even know how to break people’s heart. It was unfair if people broke his heart.

        “listen” Sehun took my face and he raised it up so that he could see directly to my eyes, “i’m his dad. You’ve been working so hard for taking care of him for 5 years, and now it’s my turn to take the responsible. If people will hurt you and Jaehyun, i’ll be the one who protect you guys. You’re not going to suffer alone, Sookyu. Neither do Jaehyun. Because i don’t care what it’s going to affect me for being with you, i just wanted to be with you. Even if it’s going to kill me”

       

        So, i still didn’t know what were we. I didn’t think we were a couple, but a ‘friend’? i don’t think so. Hell, being with Sehun always made me confused about our relationship.

We even might never be together, and wasn’t that confusing?

“there’re some people that wanted to meet you” said Sehun as we stopped right in front of sm building.

He smiled at me, i furrowed my eyebrows, “whom?”

        “let’s just go inside” Sehun got out from the car and me and Jaehyun followed him from behind. We were glad that it was in the middle of the night so no one actually was out there to see Sehun was with us.

        We went to the 7th floor where the dance practice studio took place. I was confused, who the hell wanted to meet me? and i didn’t know that until we arrived at the practice room.

Girls Generation’s members.

        “SOOKYU! OH MY GOD SEHUN WAS RIGHT YOU’VE BECOME MORE BEAUTIFULER” taeyeon unnie jumped when she saw me. i was suprised, all of them were there. Waiting for me to arrived.

“look at this cutie pie! Wait......Sookyu, you’re married?” jessica unnie asked me and i turned pale, i didn’t know what to answer.

        I looked over Sehun and Sehun smiled at me. he held my hand and telling me that he’ll explain everything. “we’re not married yet” he said, and all of the members fell silent.

        “but we will” Sehun continued. I could felt myself got blushed while Jaehyun’s eyes grew bigger as he suddenly jumped and hugged Sehun, “oh my god! Daddy, you’ll be with us?”

        Heard Jaehyun called Sehun with ‘daddy’, the whole girls generation’s members were shocked. They were pale. “h-he’s Sehun’s child? And both of you aren’t married yet?” asked tiffany unnie.

        “she ran away to canada because she didn’t want to tell me that she was pregnant, she didn’t want me to ruin my career by marrying someone in a such a young age” Sehun explained, and what i could do was hiding behind his back.

I felt afraid, i never told anyone about my personal life because they might will judge me. And i hope that soshi wouldn’t.

        “oh my, you’re such a kind hearted girl!” Sunny unnie came over me and embraced me, “you should’ve told us about that, we’ll help you” she continued.

        I was suprised to found out that they didn’t judge me, they.....they supported me and it made me so happy to be around them.

        “if Yoojin were here, she’ll be proud to have such a kind sister” said Yuri unnie as she patted my back, i could only smile. I was speechless while Jaehyun was having a conversation with hyoyeon unnie back there.

        Jaehyun was really a magnet.

        “he’s so cute, you know” said hyoyeon unnie. She continued, “we’ll support you, Sookyu. Don’t be afraid what people will think, you’ll be safe. Right, Sehun?”

        Sehun chuckled and then he looked at me. the look that he always gave me, the look that always made me wanted to jumped out from the cliff.

        The look that made billions people fall for him.

        “i’ll do anything to protect my family” said Sehun.

 

        That morning, Vernon left early to canada. We should’ve got home together but since i had to stay here for Myungsoo and Suji’s wedding, so i told him to go first.

        “be safe, uncle!” said Jaehyun as he hugged Vernon. “alright, iron man” Vernon made a bro-punch with Jaehyun, they looked like siblings oh god.

        “we won’t be long” i said to him. Vernon grinned, “oh i very doubt that”

        “what?”
        “oh come on, you’re with Sehun now and i believe that he won’t letting you to go to canada again and leave him for the second time. I bet that he’s going to marry you in this airport if you decided to leave”

        “great, i forgot about that”

        “listen” Vernon grabbed my shoulder as he said, “i’m not sure if we’re going to meet again after this, but what i wanted you to do is just be happy. Choose anything that will make you happy. If it was difficult, then make it easy. Be happy, Victoria” Vernon smiled at me and then he walked through the gate.

        Vernon smiled at me for the last time and said, i believe you’ll be happier than this.

 

 

 

        The next morning, Auntie Soohee texted me and said to me that she wanted us to came to their house. It was holiday so i bet Minwoo and Uncle HyukJae were at their house too.

        Me and Jaehyun were getting ready to go. Myungsoo offered us a ride since i didn’t want to ask Sehun to take us there, he must be busy and i still felt so weird around him. I didn’t even know why.

        “where’s Sehun?” Myungsoo asked as i got into his car with Jaehyun. “i don’t know, just take us there he might will call me in no time”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter