Find You

Seoul Leaves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        It was in the middle of the night and i was still at the outside of the house. I didn’t had much thing to do but i prefered to be outside, incase if that misterious guy came out.

         I stood right outside the apartement and saw that his room’s light still on. But he wasn’t there.

        I found two black vans at outside of the apartement. It seemed like belong to exo, maybe they just came back from somewhere.

         I sat on the bench and waited for the misterious guy to came out. I looked at the car, expected that there will be one of exo’s members came out.

        And it was happening, baekhyun came out from the van and looked at me. i got shocked, he might thought that i was one of the crazy fans that was looking for him.

         i immediatly laid my eyes on that apartement and ignored baekhyun’s stare, but he also laid his eyes on that apartement and then on me.

        Which i didn’t understand why.

 

        I was on the bus that morning, still couldn’t forget about when i met baekhyun there.

        It was so weird though.

        I sighed and listened to some songs to killed time, i almost late for the class.

        As i arrived, i met myungsoo and suji that were waiting for me in front of the building.

        We got into the building together while talked about so many things, i refused to told them that i met baekhyun because they would ask me about many things that i didn’t want to answer.

        After class, me and myungsoo went back home together without suji. Suji just told us that she had something to do with other classmates.

        “i didn’t understand, why did idol keep saying that they didn’t like being the spotlight everytime? It’s the risk they have to take, isn’t?” asked myungsoo.

        By the way, both of us were at the bus. It was pretty quiet though.

        “when people label other people as famous, they take away a lot of substance that they have as a person. Their personal life got involved, and i think that’s what they hate it” i replied.

         If i told myungsoo that i met baekhyun, he might going to ask me to take him there and then myungsoo will kidnap baekhyun to ask about his relationship with taeyeon.

         He was that kind of guy.

        When i arrived at my house, i saw yoojin eonni and minwoo were playing together at the living room.

          both of them looked so happy. Yoojin eonni recently had some free time since she had done her job so she had some spare time to rest and spent time with me and minwoo.

        “nuna! Come here join us!” said minwoo. I refused because i was so tired so i just sat there and watched them.

         after a few minutes, yoojin eonni got tired and sat beside me. “you look gloomy, what happen?” she asked.

        I replied, “i always look like this everytime”

        “there’s something that bother you, isn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter