What Are We

Seoul Leaves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        It was late at night and what i still thinking about the moment when the weird guy called me as a stranger.

          I WASN’T A STRANGER FOR HIM I WAS A FRIEND. It got me really annoyed since i knew i wasn’t a stranger, we’ve spent a lot time with him.

        and i was going to make things right.

        I went to that guy apartement and found he was right in front of it. as if he knew that i was going to came.

           I could tell he smiled when he saw me walking towards him. “perfect timing” he said. “am i really a stranger to you?” i asked and he rolled his eyes.

        “are you really going to discuss it now?” and i nooded. i need a full explanation from him, i didn’t want to be haunted because of the thoughts he only think of me as a stranger.

          “let’s go first” he grabbed my hand and walked away to somewhere. I looked at his apartement and saw a tall man with a silver hair and a guy with a golden hair.

          Wait, wasn’t it chanyeol and baekhyun? Holy mother.

        He took my hand and it last until we arrived in front of SM Exhibition center. My mouth gaped, i didn’t know why did he brought me here.

         “w-what’s happened? Why did we came here?” i asked. He put his finger right in front of his mouth and continued to brought me inside.

         “pick everything you want” he said.

        “ya! Do you think i just want all your money? I’m gotta out from here” i scoffed and walked away from him. as i reached outside the building, i cursed everytime the water pour down to the ground.

        , it was raining. “where are you going?”

        “i’m going home” when i was about to stepped outside even though it was raining, that guy suddenly took my hand and looked at me with his serious look. “but it’s raining and you’ll get sick!”

        “i’m okay, i’m not going to sick”

        “stop acting like you’re strong!”

        “i am strong! I’ve been through a lot of things more than rain!”

        “ya! Have you ever being bashed by someone you don’t know?”

        “have you ever lost both of your parents when you were 4 years old because of car crash? You don’t know anything and suddenly you were being raised by another person? Work your hard and even spying on someone you actually didn’t want to spy on even though they’re your idol? And for all of those things, i can handle a rain even a storm!” i ran from him and walked outside under the rain.

          The rain started to made my body wet and all my clothes, it made me freeze to death but my anger made everything became hot.

         I didn’t know why but since the day he told me that i was stranger, i became really mad.

 

        What happened to me? i didn’t know.

 

        I was too weak since i cried under the rain, i cried because i felt upset. I didn’t know there was a hole so when i stepped it, i triped down.

         it was hurt but i knew i was strong so i could got up. Instead of get up, i stayed there and doing nothing.

       Then that guy came and kneled down right in front of me.

         “close your eyes” he said. i was too weak to argue with him so i closed my eyes. within a minute, i felt something soft and cold on my lips.

          It couldn’t be.

          I opened my eyes and found it was that guy that opened his mask and kissed. That was why he wanted me to close my eyes, so i couldn’t see his face.

        I closed my eyes and then he pulled out. When i opened my eyes, he already wore that mask again.

       “it’s my first kiss, i’ve never had a girlfriend before” he said. i blinked a few times and said, “me too, i never had boyfriend before”

        He smiled at me. not sure if he was happy to be my first kiss or mocked me for being a lonely girl for my entire life.

      he took my body and carried it. people were looking at me but i hid my face in his chest.

      “just pretend that you’re dead” he said and i immediatly hit his chest while he was laughing.

      He put me down right in his apartement’s lobby. There was a heater there so we didn’t felt so cold. He took my hand and pointed at the signed that written ‘East’.

I gave him a question look, “what does it means?”

       

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter