Sasaeng Activated

Seoul Leaves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        I quequed with the other fans at exo’s concert today. Myungsoo and suji didn’t know that i watched exo today.

And i wasn’t going to just ‘watch’ it, i’ll became miyoung’s slave. They must wanted to kill me if they found out about this.

Suddenly, yoojin eonni came towards me.

“kajja, why did you quequed when your eonni is one of sm’s song writer and composer?” she asked as i rolled my eyes.

        Yoojin eonni brought me inside the stadium and asked me to stay there. The staff knew that i was yoojin’s eonni little sister,so they greet me nicely.

I got the ticket at festival so i sat there and looked at the camera that miyoung gave to me. she just way so rich.

I took the picture of the stadium and many more.

        And then i heard a voice. boys voice, please no please. I looked back and found they were getting ready for practiced their song.

They greet me and i greet them back, sehun seemed shocked. He was the only one who looked very shocked.

I decided not to looked at sehun since i was too embarassed. Oh god please help me.

        When they were practicing, i decided not to took a picture of them. if miyoung knew that i had a picture of them who practicing when i was the only one who was there, she would be suspicious.

I thought that it was the weird guy from that apartement that tapped my shoulder, but it was shinee’s minho.

        I bowed at him and the exo’s members who saw them also bowed down to their sunbae. They seemed suprise when they saw minho was there.

“i’m watching you guys here, with this little girl” he said as he rubbed my head. Great, now they’ll think that i was one of his girlfriend or something.

        Until then, chanyeol asked me to get up to the stage. “no it’s okay i’ll be here, you have to practice!” i said as polite as possible but then chanyeol and baekhyun pushed me to the stage and also minho was there.

        “you’re yoojin’s sister, so you also are our friend!” said baekhyun. Oh lord please, this wasn’t what i always imagining to met them someday. “let’s take a picture!” minho gave me a camera and glad that i didn’t have to be in that picture.

        “no no you should’ve in that picture also” kyungsoo gave the camera to one of the staff and then brought me next to kai. I swore that my face probably had change into something that as red as tomato.

I tried to be comfortable there and then someone moved to my side and touched my shoulder, then the picture was taken. I looked up and found sehun, HOLY MOTHER PLEASE NO.

        I jumped when i saw him and made the rest of the members suprised and then laughed because of my sudden reaction.

“it seems like she likes sehun!” minseok exlaimed. I scratched the back of my head and didn’t answer them.

        Then finally, the life saver was coming. Yoojin eonni came to us and she said, “enough you guys, don’t make my sister felt difficult. She’s your fan!”

        “eonni! Bring me out somewhere please!”

        “why? Did you felt that nervous? Want to go backstage?”

        “NO YOU MADE IT EVEN WORSE”

        “then where did you want to stay?”

        “i want to stay here and just let me sat there, i couldn’t stand anymore i thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter