Learned Bad Things

Seoul Leaves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
NOW PLAYING +++ B1A4 - Only Learned Bad Things

 

 

        For a few days, i didn’t go to Auntie Soohee’s house. I decided to just stayed in a hotel with Jaehyun and Vernon. Of course, me and Vernon stayed in a different room.

        Vernon was very tired at that time, so i think that he was asleep right next my room. We actually had a connecting door from my room to his, so that i still could count it that we lived in the same place.

        Me and Jaehyun were pretty hungry, so we decided to go out and ate dinner. I also thinking to buy Vernon some dinner, i didn’t want to wake him up.

        “come on honey” i told him, i was standing right in front of the door. Jaehyun was still inside, he was wearing his own shoes. He didn’t want me to put it on, he always wanted to do it by himself.

        YoungJae offered me a ride and now he was waiting right in front of the hotel. “hi uncle YoungJae!” Jaehyun immediatly exited when he saw YoungJae, both of them had been friends for a few days.

        “oh hi iron-man!” YoungJae doing some fake punches as if both of them were a fighters. “okay hold it up, you two” i rolled my eyes as i chuckled.

        “now take us somewhere where we can eat well, cheap and still feel tasty when i take it home” i said to YoungJae, then he laughed. “leave it on me”

 

        YoungJae took us to a samgyupsal restaurant, i really missed korean foods anyway. Jaehyun also never tried what korean food tasted like.

        Don’t get a wrong idea, i cooked korean meal too but the ingredients and the spices were different from Korea. So it tasted kinda different.

        We ate well as i told YoungJae about my live there. I could see that Jaehyun ate so well, i bet that he just tasted what taste was ‘home’ like.

        “so? Did you have decided if you want to stay or not?”

        “don’t discuss it now, YoungJae”

        “okay, i’m sorry. But you know that you shouldn’t lie to Jaehyun”

        “i won’t lie, if there’s comes a day when they bumped each other on the street, then i won’t deny it. I won’t be like ‘oh, Jaehyun. he’s not your dad. He’s just an idol and i’m his fans’ no. I don’t want Jaehyun to suffer because he wanted to see his dad. I’ll be like ‘Jaehyun, meet your dad. The man that we’ve been avoid for 5 ing years’”

        Suddenly, we heard someone called my name. “S-Sookyu?” i looked back and found Miyoung was there. She looked so different, and she looked happier when she saw me.

        “oh my god you’re back!!!” Miyoung suddenly hugged me and i hugged her back, okay, it was kinda akward. “this is my son, Park Jaehyun” i told Miyoung.

        “OH HIIII YOU LOOK SO CUTE”

        “annyeonghaseyo, Park Jaehyun imnida”

        “i don’t want things to be akward, but, is this Sehun’s?” Miyoung whispered and i nooded, she was shocked and i thought that she might going to cry, but suddenly she took a picture of Jaehyun.

        “he looked alike Sehun so much! I don’t even lie, he can be very famous” said Miyoung while i chuckled. “i don’t want Sehun to know, yet” i told her.

        “i understand, i met him years ago and i told him that you left because you were unhealthy. I didn’t want to see him suffered because he thought that he was not enough for you. I know i’m not as mad as i used to be, but i could tell that i was still his fans” we both stayed silent, that was better, though.

        “so? When will you tell him about Jaehyun?”

 

        After ate our dinner, i got a call from Vernon that he asked me where the hell i went. So i told him that i wanted to buy Jaehyun some new clothes at downtown.

        YoungJae decided to offered himself to picked Vernon up since YoungJae need to go pick something from his apartement near the hotel, i just said okay.

        So, me and Jaehyun were at the kids store. Jaehyun always been so exited when he go out with me because we always spent time happily.

        We even sometimes hang out as bestfriend, not as a mom with her son.

        “i don’t understand why did we need to buy this for stylist nuna”

        “oh please, she’s giving birth!”

        “but why me, hyung!? You know that i’m getting really trauma about babies, do you remember about the text she once sent me?”

        “ugh, he’s just being so paranoid. It’s not like it was your son”

        I heard those boys chatting right behind me, their voice was kinda familiar for me. Jaehyun kept looking back at them and then he told me, “mom, isn’t that guy is the guy that found my shoe? He wore a mask that day but i think that it was him”

        “hold on honey, i’m trying to see the price tags. Holy now i can’t read korean?”

        “mom, it’s him! Hi uncle!” Jaehyun yelled and i was shocked, he never yelled like that before. “Jaehyun, what are you-“ i looked back and found the people that i’ve never thought that i’ll meet in a kids store. They were right behind my back.

        “do you remember me uncle?” Jaehyun asked Baekhyun, yes, BAEKHYUN. It was BAEKHYUN, CHANYEOL, JONGDAE AND SEHUN WERE THERE I WAS GOING TO LOSE MY ING MIND RIGHT NOW.

        “of course! Hi Jaehyun!” Baekhyun happily greet him, i was shocked. How could he knew him? How could......WHAT THE HELL IT WAS BAEKHYUN!?!?!?!? No wonder Baekhyun wasn’t suprised....

        “SOOKYU?” jongdae yelled, i was glad that it was almost in the middle of the night and there were only us in the kids store. The employee seemed like didn’t care that they were here, though.

        “wait, you already got married?” Chanyeol asked me, while what i could do was standing still. “eomma, you know them?” Jaehyun asked me.

        And Chanyeol be more freaked out, “AND HOLY YOU HAVE A SON!?” i really wanted to shut everyone up, but i couldn’t do anything. I was frozen.

Sehun was still frozen, i avoided his gaze. Jongdae giggled, “yah, he looked like you” Jongdae knuged Sehun’s arm. I could tell that Sehun gave me a death stare, oh please, just imagine if he knew that-

        “right” Baekhyun suddenly kneeled down to Jaehyun and pinched Jaehyun’s cheeks. He looked at Jaehyun then he looked at me, still smiling, “he looked like his dad”

        “you know my dad, mister!?”

        “i know, Jaehyun-ah”

        “where is he?”

        I took Jaehyun away and both of us moved back, “i’m sorry, we need to go” i bowed at them and just wanted to got out from the store but in the same time, Vernon came up.

        “hey Vict, why are you leaving so fast?” Vernon casually walked in and then he saw the four of them were there. Vernon knew them, of course.

        After knew that i was pregnant because of one them, Vernon had been monitoring them just like a crazy sasaeng fans. “HOLY THEY WERE HERE SOOKYU OR VICTORIA HOLY SOOKYU THE 4 MEMBERS IS HERE WHY THE HELL THEY’RE ONLY 4 MEMBERS THE LAST TIME I CHECKED IT WAS 12 DID SOME OF THEM LEFT THE GROUP TOO BECAUSE THEY MADE SOMEONE PREGNANT?”

        i.don’t.know.what.to.say.

        i looked outside and found it was raining, why it had to be raining tonight...we still stayed quiet. Sehun suddenly came towards me.

        Sehun seemed like wanted to hug me but he hold himself up, he even hold his tears. “Miyoung told me that you left because you were unhealthy. And actually it was because of you were pregnant? Why don’t you just tell me? why can’t you just think of yourself? Don’t you know that after all this 5 years, i’m trying to hate you? Don’t you know that a few seconds ago i was about to hate you? I thought that you already married with someone else” he said it right in front of my face and i could feel that i was going to cry.

        “is it true? Is he my son?” Sehun asked as he looked at Jaehyun and he smiled. “mom, what is ‘son’ means? Why did i’m his ‘son’?” Jaehyun innocently asked me.

        I opened my mouth and started to sobbed, damn. “J-Jae” i said, Jaehyun hugged me tighter since he knew that i was going to cry. “Park Jaehyun, i want you to meet your dad....Oh Sehun”

        Right after i said it, YoungJae walked into the shop and he was suprised. He knew that i’ve told him about Jaehyun. Since i promised it to him that i wouldn’t lie to my own son.

        “dad!? He’s my dad!?” Jaehyun asked to me, he seemed that he didn’t believed what he heard. I tried to keep cool, while the others were smiling full of joy when they saw Jaehyun jumped on Sehun.

        “I HAVE A DAD”

        “I HAVE A SON”

        “you don’t have to feel so happy right now” YoungJae walked closer to them and broke all the happiness that they all had. Well, i think that it was only them who felt happy.

        I wasn’t, i was worried. About me, Sehun and Jaehyun.

        “what do you mean?” Sehun coldly asked YoungJae, the guy that he never met before. “what will world going to think when they found out that you have a son? And you’re not marrying her? What do you think that the world is going to do to Sookyu?”

        I thought that it was kinda harsh, but what YoungJae said was right. What will the world did to me?

        “Nicki, come here” Vernon called Jaehyun. He slide down from Sehun’s embrace and went to Vernon. “we’ll be outside, i don’t want him to know about those awfull things” said Vernon to me.

        “that’s why she had been running away from you. Sookyu didn’t want you to get hurt, she didn’t want herself to get hurt, she didn’t want Jaehyun to ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter