I Hate Him.

Seoul Leaves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        Before I went to campus, i decided to go to my parents’s graves. When i was confused or sad, i always go to talk them.

just like the old times. Even though they were physically not by myside, but i knew that they were always there for me.

everywhere.

“hey mom, dad, sookyu is here” i smiled a little and sat right in front of them. “if you asked whether i’m happy or not, i’m actually happy. I hope so”

        “don’t you think it’s better to be extremely happy for a short while, even if you lose it than to be just okay for your entire life? i think i did mom, dad” i sighed and put a flower on their grave.

“i’ll see you later, i gotta go to my campus”

 

        As what i said before, today was sehun’s birthday. He told me to go to exo’s fansigning and i didn’t know if he actually only joking or serious about it.

i mean, why did he acted like he already knew me so well while we bumped in each other but didn’t say anything?

wasn’t it, weird?

though i already asked for a premission to auntie soohee this morning and she letting me go.

“sookyu” hyungseok called me from behind when i was about to get inside the campus. “oh hey”

        “do you have plan tonight?”

        “yeah, i’ll come to someone’s birthday party, i guess”

        “whom? Myungsoo? Suji?”

        “aniya, my sister’s friends so she asked me to go with her” well, i lied.

        “that’s too bad, i wanted to ask you to go out tonight”

        “tomorrow is still weekdays, hyungseok-sii, try next time”

        “haha alright, see you around!” hyungseok smiled and winked at me before he walked away. gee, i didn’t understand why did he acted so nice towards me.

if he did like me, then why the ?

Am i pretty? No.

I wasn’t even sure that someone ever look at me and said, ‘whoah she’s beautiful’.

“you’ve always been so busy” myungsoo complained to me when i just sat down between him and suji.

“aka-excuse me, i just arrived and landed my mothering on this chair IF YOU MIND KIM MYUNGSOO” i screamed and myungsoo face turned into pale.

“but myungsoo is right, what happened to you? do you get another job?”

        “yeah” i replied and i immediatly widened my eyes, holy, now i had to deal with these two person who was suprised by what i said before.

Gee, why did i said it, now i had to explain everything to them.

“WHAT KIND OF JOB!?” myungsoo asked.

        “i-i’ll explain to you later, hey, mr. Kim is coming”

 

        “you have to explain to us now!” suji commanded. But i couldn’t, i had to be hurry so i wouldn’t be late for the fan signing and celebrating sehun’s birthday with the other fans.

I had no time or i’ll be late and sehun will terror me.

“i’ll explain later!” i left suji and myungsoo spechless in front of the front gate and immediatly got into a bus that stopped in front of the bus station.

        I heard suj

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter