Stop

Seoul Leaves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I walked down the street with speachless feelings. Myungsoo knew about it, he said that he saw me a few times followed exo.

He promised that he wouldn’t tell suji anything about it but he wanted me to stop.

Nevermind, everyone wanted me to stop. As i passed the weird guy’s apartement, i saw that he was there, seemed like waiting for someone.

“you look sad” he said as he walked towards me. “i quit their fandom” i said with a weak smile, even though that wasn’t the reason why i began so confused and worried.

“but why?” he asked. “because sehun said something inappropiate”

“what was it? did he said that you looked hot?”

“no! It’s not like that! it’s just that, he said something about you”

“about me? why’re you so care about what he said about me until you quit the fandom?”

“nevermind, it’s not important. I’ll go home”

 

“do you have time after campus?” hyungseok asked and i remembered that today was Friday. And today will be the day when the first practice for my ‘dance’ job was going to started.

I worked at sm now, officially.

“i can’t, i have a job to do”

“ah too bad, i wanted to take you to my work place and see me practicing” he said with a chuckled. I stopped myself in the coridor, practice? He has a practice too today?

“practice?”

“a-ah, i’m one of sm’s dancer” hyungseok scratched the back of his head as i widened my eyes. wide enough for them to popped out.

There was no way to hide from him, anyway, we’ll meet there.

“wait a minute, park yoojin! Ah yoojin nuna it’s your eonni!”

“how can everyone noticed my sister first before my face...”

“so you’re going to be a dancer too!? Whoa! That’s so exciting! Let’s go for ramyun after practice!”

“are you sure about that? you will feel very tired after that”

“no way, anything for you won’t make me feel tired” hyungseok smiled to me before he went to his class and left me in front of my class.

when i got into the class, i saw myungsoo was there. He already looked at me with a worried eyes. and suji was there, she didn’t know anything about it.

“look at him, sookyu, he look so tense!” said sooji. I looked at myungsoo who already looked at me. okay, i was going to pretend as if there was no thing happened between us.

“are you okay?” i asked to myungsoo and he only nooded and moved his sight to in front of the class. I was enjoying the class and then i saw my phone’s notification led went on.

I looked right to my phone and saw that sehun sent me a message. Ugh, it started to get so annoying.

...

Sehun: are you still mad?

Me: stop texting me

Sehun: hey, you don’t need to quit the fandom if you only get mad at me

Me: the thing is, the reason why i still in this fandom was because of you

Sehun: so?

Me: there’s nothing to be worry about, oh sehun. I’ll get my own life without you

Sehun: ouch, can we meet?

Me: no

Sehun: this is probably going to be the last time we meet each other around our apartement

Me: what do you mean?

Sehun: we’ll move apartement

...

I mumbled inside about why the heck should i care about it? as long as the weird guy still there, i wasn’t going to do anything about it.

“sookyu, stop texting!” said mr. Junho. , i got caught. I immediatly appologize to him as i put my phone inside my pocket.

After class, i decided not to hang out with them and ran away out from the campus since i had to be hurry.

I’ve told them that i couldn’t go to the cafe today since i wasn’t feeling well. Right before i could go further, i saw a car stopped in front of me.

the driver opened the window and i saw minho!.

“oppa!” i screamed. He laughed as he saw my reaction, of course i was suprised, it’s been a while. “come get in, i’ll take you to sm building. First day of work, isn’t it?”

“alright”

“so, are you nervous?”

“not really, i think i’ll do good”

“right, confidence. You’ll love to be one of the dancer”

“why?”

“because you’ll working with boa sunbaenim, zhoumi sunbaenim and many other artists”

“but i’m not going to work with exo, right?”

“well, i didn’t know, i’m not the producer” he chuckled. I just realized that i probably can be working with exo in some other time.

And it scared me a lot. not because i felt nervous, because i didn’t want to see sehun anymore. I didn’t know why but he made me felt so pissed off.

“we’re here” said minho and i woke up from my daydreaming. “oh, okay” i said. when i was about to unbuckled the seat belt, suddenly he leaned towards me and did it for me.

we were so close at that moment, and what i could do was trying to back away.

i even could feel his breath on my cheeks for god’s sake. “there you go” he smiled. We got off from the car and went to the lobby.

There, we met yoojin eonni was there. She was suprised but then she smiled weirdly towards us.

“both of you are so cute!” she said when she tried to take our picture together who accidentaly wore the same color shirt.

“eonni! Stop it, you embarassed me!” i said to her.

“now, you can go, sookyu”

“alright oppa, thanks for the ride”

“don’t mention it, i can pick you up again”

“please, don’t, i don’t want be in front of the magazine as a college girl who make an idol became her driver” i rolled my eyes and chuckled. “haha okay then, see you later” he waved his hand to me as i went inside the elevator.

I didn’t know much about this building but glad that there was an instruction about each floor information.

Then i saw that 4th floor has a dance practice 3

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter