Not Bad

Boy In Love

"WHY ARE YOU LATE?!" He yelled at me "I'm s-" "YOU ARE DISTURBING MY CLASS!" He cut me off "Im sorry Mr.Jung I-I won't do it next time" I bowed to him, tears started forming on the corner of ny eyes but I held it back "you have detention with me! After school" he let me in so I quickly sat on a chair far away from everyone, as I looked around Jungkook was nowhere to be seen where was he?  A sudden burst came from the door, it was Jungkook "Im sorry Mr.Jung" he apologized "you have detention with me for being late young man!" He yelled, what? How come I get more screaming than him? Ofcourse just because he was a 'flower boy' he gets treated nicer than average students, I rolled my eyes and began with the lesson. In the middle of the lesson, my stomach suddenly grumbled, loudly aish! Why do you have to do this to me? Everyone turned to my and I just gave an awkward smile, Mr.Jung rolled his eyes at me, this is so embarrassing.

Lunch finally came! I met up with Bambam in the cafeteria "hey" he smiled "hey.." I pouted "what's wrong?" He eyed me "I got detention" I sighed "how come?" "Well I slept in Maths class and skipped  Interval then got late in History class" I lowered my head "that's why you were nowhere to be seen in Interval! I was all alone" he pouted "Bammie just tell oppa that I have detention, If he worries about me just say she's fine" I said, we both ate our lunches happily "what do you have next?" I asked "Chemistry!" He exclaimed "we have the same class!" I high-fived him. The bell rang so we both headed to our Chemistry class, good thing Jungkook wasn't in mumy class but I know Jimin and Taehyung is but they won't be bothering me right? Bambam and I entered our class "Good after noon Mr.Byun" we both bowed at him and sat on a desk, Mr.Byun started teaching when all the students were present.

"Bye Bambam!" I hugged him before slowly making my way to history class, I sighed and entered the detention room, I bowed at Mr.Jung and sat down on a desk, not long after Jungkook came in too and sat on a desk, far from me. is he avoiding me? I felt kind of sad though, we sat there doing nothing I kept glancing over at Jungkook but he was just doodling in a notepad, I silently fished my note pad out of my bag and started doodling, I really can't stand the silence, my eye lids started getting heavier throught the time so I closed my eyes and slept.

 

Jungkook's POV

I glanced over at Hyejin, she was sleeping of course, I carried on with my doodle.

"Alright you two can go now" Mr.Jung instructed, so I grabbed my bag and stood up but before I left the door I stopped and glanced at Hyejin, she was still sleeping aish! I walked over to her, she was slightly pouting, how cute, I removed her arms from her note pad, she was doodling hearts all over her page, I stuffed her pad in her bag. I grabbed her bag and placed it on both her shoulders, I piggy backed her, my face started going red not because she was heavy (she wasn't) it's because I was touching her leg, my heart started beating faster, I grabbed my bag and held it along with her leg, I exited the school and headed to her house, I knocked a couple of times but there was no answer, I placed her in a sitting position leaning on the wall so she wouldn't fall. She's one deep sleeper, I lifted the mat up and found a spare key so I opened the house and lied her down on the sofa, just as I was about to leave I stopped on my tracks "I can't leave her alone" I whispered to myself, I sat down on a different couch and played on my phone.

 

Hyejin's POV

I slowly opened my eyes realizing that I wasn't at school anymore instead at home in my living room, I turned my head and saw Jungkook on his phone, my eyes widened "YAH!! what are you doing here?! I sat up from the couch "oh you're finally awake" he got up and headed for the door, "yah! w-where are you g-going?" I asked "home" he simply answered "Thank You" I mumbled, but clear enough for him to be heard "what?" He teased "I'm not repeating what I said" I crossed my arms ovee my chest "anyway what happened?" I asked "you fell asleep on detention and thanks to me I was kind enough to carry you all the way to here" He sat on the couch "could've just woke me up.." I muttered "yah! Be thankful" he scoffed, Jungkook and I got along quite well we even exchanged numbers, he was not that bad but he was fun to talk to actually, he was not that cold prince "Bye!" I waved him off, I actually like him as a friend, I headed upstairs as my phone vibrated in my hand, I looked at the notification, It was from Jungkook

Jungkook: Hi

Me: miss me already? 

Jungkook: no I was just trying if the number you gave me was actually yours

Me: wow sure 

Jungkook: what are you doing?

Me: lying down 

I never replied to him, I quickly rushed downstairs to open the door, "oh hey Bammie! What brings you here?" I asked "oh hey you're back! Do you want to visit Jr hyung so you can also meet out members?" He asked.

Hey guys here's chapter nine! Enjoy~