I Love You

Boy In Love

Hyejin's POV 

"Hey um thanks for dropping me off like always!" I smiled and hugged him— I could feel his heart thumping fast.

I waved at him and closed the door silently, I sat down with my back on the door— I realised that I had my feelings for him, I was just too desperate for his attention— I wanted him all by my side.

I headed to the bus stop, I wanted to visit how Jr oppa was going and ask him something else too.

A couple of minutes later I arrived at the stop that is near JYPE, I entered the building and bowed at the staffs— they knew that I was Jr's sister since they saw me with him the other day, I entered the elevator and pressed level 13.

Ting! 

The door bell opened so I quickly looked for dorm 214 "ah 214! here it is!" I knocked softly on the door "Oh Hyejin-ah!" Mark greeted "hi oppa!" I greeted him "come in!" He opened the door wider so I could come in, I sat down on the couch "Hyejin is here!!" Mark shouted from the living room, five boys gathere around but one was missing "oh as you can see Bambam is gone back to Thailand, he needed to fix stuff back home" Jackson answered, I nodded lightly "what brings you here?" Jr asked "well um I have something to tell you.." I stood up and dragged him out the dorm, I closed the door behind me.

I was nervous, I swallowed my saliva hard "I-i was w-wond-dering i-if I could say 'Yes' to Jungkook?" I looked at my feet "what do you mean yes?" He placed his index finger under my chin and lifted up my face "uhm w-well J-Ju-Jungkook asked me out and I w—" "WHAT?!" He asked "uh its okay if I don't answer him yet, I mean Im still too young" I said, he sighed "I'll let you date him but! You should know your limits and if he hurts you just tell me, I mean its not my love life so I am letting you" he smiled, my eyes lit "thank you oppa!" I bear hugged him.

We were sitting down the couch while Jr was cooking "so what brings you here?" Youngjae asked "I wanted to know how you guys are" I took a sip on my juice "well thank you we're actually fine" he smiled "how's the practising going?" I asked "well its kinda hard but we're getting there" he exclaimed. 

Next Day

I hummed happily as I cooked my ramyun "ah its ready!" I served the ramyun— I blew on it and ate happily.

I walked to school as usual seeing Jimin waiting infront of the gate, I had a bid smile on my face— I ran to Jimin "JIMIN OPPA!" I exclaimed "what's wrong?" He asks "nothings wrong!" I exclaimed "I was thinking on answering Jungkook's question" I rubbed my nape "what kind of question?" He asked "ha asked me if he could be my girlfriend.." I mumbled "this kid!!" He smirked "what should I do?" I asked "well he wants simple but well organised stuff, I say you guys go on a date? I don't know" he shrugged.

I sat down on my desk in English class, my palms got sweaty and my heart raced faster as I saw Jungkook and Jimin walk in the class, Jimin winked at me and I smile in response "hey!" Jungkook greeted "h-hi!" I stuttered "what's wrong?" He looked at me "n-nothing!" I denied.

The lesson was quite awkward for us two— I never really talked to him and my palms were sweaty all the time.

Ring! 

The bell rang I headed to History class with Jungkook trailing behind me "Hyejin wait!" He called, my heart skipped a beat on how he called my name— I spun around and waited for him to catch up to me, we both walked together to History class.

I bowed to Mr.Jung and sat on a desk with Jungkook "what's up with you lately? You're acting wierd and even Jimin hyung is!" He exclaimed, I shrugged in response and started the lesson.

At HomeRoom time the boys were looking at me so I guess Jimin told them "Baekhyun!" I waved to him "where were you?" I leaned forward— him sitting infront Jungkook and I "well I slept in and got late to school" he yawned "you should sleep earlier" I pouted at him, I saw Jungkook staring at me so I quickly leaned back and looked at the board, Mr Lee talked about the notices in the school and discussed about getting homework done

It was breaktime, I sat down with Jungkook— he brought me food "what is this for?" I asked "well I never see you eat food here so I made it for you!" He smiled "really? Aw how sweet!" "Thank You!" I slowly took the container and started eating the American Pasta dish— it was really nice, he kept looking at me while I was eating "is there something wrong?" I cocked my eyebrow "no you're just cute when you eat!" He pinched my cheeks which caused me to blush.

After lunch we both walked around the school fortunately Baekhyun found 11 other guys to hangout with him "Im sorry if I was acting strange today.." I looked at my feet "hey its okay I mean I did the same yesterday" he lifted up my face and smiled widely— it was the first time I've seen him smile wide, his eyes went in a cresent downwards shape and it made my heart melt.

The last block was Chemistry— Jungkook wasn't in my Chemistry class it's sad I won't be spending the next hour with him, he had Biology instead but Jimin and TaeTae are in my class so I think I would be fine.

I sat down on a desk with a window beside it "Hyejin!" A voice hummed, I darted my head to where the sound came from— it was Jimin and Taehyung "hey guys" I waved, they both sat behind me "so I heard you were accepting Jungkook's feelings?" Taehyung teased, I blushed and gave him a friendly punch on the arm "I don't even know what to do?!" I told them "relax just go out with him somewhere" Taehyung shrugged.

School ended and my heart is beating like crazy, I can't even think straight now— Jungkook's hyungs left while I wait for him outside the gate "Hyejin!" Jungkook's voice called out, I turned around and saw him jogging up "have you seen my hyungs?" He asked "oh um they went" I said, he sighed "oh instead of going to my home do you want to go somewhere else?" I asked "what do you mean "well yesterday you showed me your favorite places and now I'll show you" I explained "sounds good" he nodded his head.

I firstly brought him to my favorite Bubble Tea store "I'll pay" I said— we both got our drinks so I took him to a park and sat on a wooden bench, I kept looking down at the table when should I do it? I asked myself "hey is something bothering you?" he asked, I sighed deeply "I-i.." I couldn't say it "hm?" He asked "I love you" I looked at him in the eye "I want to be your girlfriend.." I said, his eyes lit and a big smile came across his face— he stood up and hugged me tightly "I love you Park Hyejin!" he then kissed me on my cheek which made me giggle at his cuteness.

-

Omfg so cheesy >~< enjoy this chapter!! Hyejin finally answered Jungkook!!