Jealousy and Anger

Boy In Love

 Hyejin's POV

Jungkook came in the classroom with Jimin oppa, I smirked at him but he just rolled his eyes "what time is it?" Bambam turned to me "uhh 8:00 am" I replied, I saw Jungkook sitting behind us I groaned "what's wrong?" Bambam asked "the guy behind us" I rolled my eyes, the teacher walked in the classroom "okay class settle down while I sort out work" Mr.Lee instructed "Bambam come with me" I stood up, he trailed behind me "excuse me Mr.Lee? Bambam is a new student here so can he introduce himself?" I asked politely "okay" he agreed "class please look this way, we have a new student please intoduce yourself" he turned to Bambam "Hello! My name is Bambam!" He introduced himself, we both sat back down I smiled at him "so are you going to be here for the whole year?" I asked "uh well Im mostly going to be away since I have to practice and I'll talk to the teacher about it" he said, I pouted "awww I'm going to miss you!" I looked at him "so cute~" he poked your cheeks and I blushed "aww your blushing!" He pointed to my cheeks I covered my cheeks and I could feel the hotness of it.

Jungkook's POV

I was standing near a convinient store playing a game but I didn't know why I was there, I checked the time on my phone 7:50 "I need to get going!" My pace was a little faster than I walk, I finally arrived at school luckily, I saw Jimin hyung walking towards me with a sad-ish expression on his face "Hyejin's with another boy" he patted my back, my heart sank "I'm not giving up on her" I kept walking my anger rose as I entered the class I saw her with another boy but she just smirked at me and I just rolled my eyes, I acted like I didn't care I sat behind them and played on my phone, I heard her groan 'does she hate me that much?' I asked myself "what's wrong?" The dude next to him asked "the guy behind us" wow that was hurtful, I'll have you just watch Park Hyejin, the guy introduced himself, his name was Bambam wow what a wierd name "so are you going to be here for the whole year?" Hyejin asked what does she mean by that "uh Im mostly going to be away since I have to practice and I'll talk to the teacher about it" Bambam said, wait what is he some kind of an Idol, she pouted my heart paced faster "aww I'm going to miss you!!" She said "so cute~" Im really getting annoyed with that Bambam guy, he poked her cheeks and she blushed, I'm not even going to concentrate on them anymore, the bell rang FINALLY I stood up and left, I was boiling with jealousy.

Hyejin's POV

The bell rang so I packed up my stuff and I already saw Jungkook leaving, wow whats wrong with that kid? -rring-rring- Bambam's phone rang "hello? Yeah! Ok I'll be there" Bambam answered his call "who was that?" I asked "I'm sorry Hyejin, I have to go practice now and so as your brother, he left a key under the mat" Bambam said "okay I'll see yoo tomorrow I guess" I pouted "I'll get going" I waved at him, I headed straight to the field I sat at the very back and ate my lunch peacefully , I kinda felt lonely since Bambam wasn't here I stood up and decided to roam round the school I walked around the school "well look who was playing with Jungkook oppa yesterday" one of the so called fangirls said Im guessing she's the leader "Oh you mean that idiot? Yeah you can have him as much as you want oh yeah you must be Miyoung?" I sassed "yes that's my name, but excuse me don't call Jungkook oppa an idiot!" She gave me a slap across the face, a pathetic slap  I smirked at her "you think you just can smirk at me after I slapped you?!" She slapped me again "this is how you slap" I slapped her hard, it made a big red mark and she almost stumbled backwards all of her 'friends' gasped and asked her if she was okay "your slap is pathetic, next time you come to me you need to be tougher which will never happen" I chuckled and walked off like a boss, I felt glares shot behind me but I ignored it, great now that idiot and his friends are in my way please don't notice me please don't notice me I silently prayed as I walked past them carefully "Hi Hyejin!" Jimin greeted Jimin you little! "H-hi oppa" I smiled but I didn't make eye contact with Jungkook, I suddenly felt pressure on my wrist which was someone gripping onto it, it was Jungkook he lead me into a hallway which was quiet and no one was there he then slammed me into the lockers I had to admit that hurted my back, "what does this idiot want now?" I smiled sarcastically "shut up" he said "then make me" I rolled my eyes, oh no I just noticed what I said I regret this "I'll shut you up" he crashed his lips into mine "mpff" I groaned in pain as he bit my lower lip hard, I felt tears rolling down my cheeks someone help me, I was horrified no he can't control me I quickly pushed him off but tears were uncontrollably rushing down, I slapped him and ran away I found a spot in the field under the bleachers, I hid there and skipped 3rd and 4th period of class I didn't want to see his face.

-

Hey guys chapter 5 is finally up! i wonder if Jungkook can make her fall inlove with him, If you guys enjoy this chapter please subscribe for the following chapters