He's Back

Boy In Love

Hyejin's POV

It was afterschool and I am staying over at Jungkook's house again -knock-knock A sudden knock came from the door so Jungkook srood up and opened it "oh! Annyeonghaseo!" He then bowed so I rushed over to the door and saw an woman about in her 30's with a baby "annyeonghaseo!" I greeted "is she your girlfriend?" The woman asked "yes" Jungkook replied "you two suit eachother!" She exclaimed "anyway can you please take care of my son for me? I will be back in an hour" she explained "ah yes!" Jungkook then took her kid and bowed.

"That was my close neighbour, I always take care of her kid" he explained "what's his name?" I slightly pinched his chubby cheeks "Taewon" he said "he's so cute!" I patted his head -knock-knock just then another knock came from the door, Jungkook then opened it which was his hyungs again "Yah! Is this your kid that you have been hiding!?" Jimin pointed to Taewon "yah! Park Jimin stop that non-sense!" I slapped the back of his head "we're babysitting him" I explained "why are you guys here again!?" Jungkook whined "yah stop whining" I wrapped my arms around his waist.

Both Jungkook and I were playing with Taewon while Jimin and Hoseok steal his toys and play with then, Jungkook and I both kissed Taewon's cheek and Jimin suddenly took a picture on his phone "you are so cute!" He fanboyed. Taewon took a nap because he was sleepy so Jungkook sat down and I sat on his lap since there was no more space "well that was tiring.." I said "anyway why are you guys here?" Jungkook asked, they shrugged "ok bye!" He waved "Jeon Jungkook!" I glared at him. 

After his hyungs left, it was only Jungkook and I plus sleeping Taewon "what should we do?" I asked, a knock suddenly came from the door— it was that aunt again so I carefully took the sleeping Taewon and handed him over to her, I sat back down on the couch and played with my fingers— an idea suddenly hit me, I grabbed my bag and fished my notebook inside "here!" I flipped through the pages on my black note book and handed it to him "what's this?" He asked "read it! I wrote lyrics.." I said, his eyes skimmed and scanned the book— even a grin spreaded across his face "how do you think?" I asked "its good! I just need to change some words" he said "I thought of you when I wrote this" I said.

Jungkook and I found ourselves in the recording room in his house and called over the rest aswell "now you want us!?" Yoongi sighed "it's something important" he said "Hyejin wrote lyrics recently and we can make it as our next song" Jungkook explained "can I see?" Namjoon reached for the black notebook and read the lyrics "I never knew you wrote lyrics!" Jimin said "I learned from Jr oppa" I said "this is good lyrics!" Namjoon patted my back "thank you..." I said, Yoongi then started making the rythym and the beats of the music, I watched them work for hours and I never get bored— I was so fascinated and I've never seen Jimin and Jungkook this concentrated actually all of them "I've got it!" Yoongi called so he started playing the beat and rythym, it was nice and slow "okay so at the start we say 'fall' and Namjoon will say 'scattering'  about a couple of times" he instructed "Hyejin can you press this button when I signal it to you? Then press stop after the recording" Yoongi instructed, I nodded and sat on his spot and they all entered the room— Yoongi then gave me the thumbs up so I presses the button and the music started playing.

An hour has passed and I decided to chill at the living room a knock suddenly came from the door "huh?" I tilted my head and opened the door, my eyes widened "KIM TAEHYUNG!" I threw my arms around his torso "it hasn't even been a week yet why are you back?" I was curious "well turns out my grandma wasn't actually ill she just wanted to see me..." he shrugged "I missed you" I hugged him again "Tae Tae!" Jimin suddenly came and 'hugged' Taehyung "they're recording for a new song written by me! You should learn your parts!" I instructed so he walked to the room, I sat back down on the couch and yawned "I'm bored.." I mumbled and sighed "I'll be back! I just need fresh air.." I called and walked out of Jungkook's house, I sat down the nearest bench and scanned my sorrounding— I felt quite lonely since Jungkook wasn't paying much attention to me but it's no big deal though, I always steal him away from his hyungs so it's kind of a pay back. 

-

This is a useless chapter but I hope you guys enjoy this! And don't forget to subscribe.

Guys! I think theres only one chapter for me to write and then its finished!!! Idk what to write though!!!!