Hyejin and Jimin

Boy In Love

Hyejin's POV

It was already 10 pm and I was still texting my brother Jimin.

From Jimin:

if you're ever lonely just come by at my house :) 

From Jimin: 

actually I have a better Idea! you can come and live here 

"well what if Jungkook gets suspicious?" I replied back

From Jimin: 

true that but Im lonelyyyyyy! I want to visit Jr hyung! 

"Do you want to go now?" I smirked at my screen 

From Jimin: 

I'll meet you at the Han River! 

Since I was too bored at home I invited Jimin to visit Jr oppa so I quickly changed into appropriate clothes and headed out the door— when the bus finally arrived at its destination, I got off and saw a manly figure sitting down the same bench that Jungkook and I previously sat, I tapped on his shoulder— he turned around and a wide grin spreaded across his face "lets go?" I asked.

We arrived at the stop, Jimin trailer behind me in entering the building "wow I can't believe that our brother is a k-idol!" he exclaimed "were here!" after the long twisty hallways we finally found their dorm, It was all quiet in the hallway, the sound I could only hear was Jimin's nervous heart beats— I softly knocked on the door and waited for response. The door flung open so I flinched abit with the suddeness "Hyejin! nice to see you again and who is this?" Mark oppa greeted me "can you get Jr oppa for me?" I smiled at him "Park Jinyoung!!!" he shouted "oh yeah is Bambam here yet?" I asked "no apparently he will stay in Thailand longer.." he said, Jinyoung oppa stood beside Mark oppa looking confused "who did you bring?" he tilted his head, I cleared my throat "this is Park Jimin, my twin and your younger brother" I looked at him in the eye "Hyejin you've got to be kidding me!" he chuckled, I lifted up my hand and his hand to show him that we both had identical birthmarks, Jr's eyes glistened with joy and looked up at both of us "Jimin!" he threw his arms around Jimin, I chuckled at their bromance "how did you find him?!" he exclaimed "he was my classmate and I never knew he was my brother" tears of joy started forming in my eyes "why are you crying?" they both asked "Im j-just so happy that we're like this again" I smiled "crybaby!" Jimin teased, I nudged his waist and chuckled.

After an hour of chatting and hanging out we finally decided to go home, I invited Jimin to sleepover since its dangerous walking alone in midnight.

"you sleep in Jr oppa's room and borrow clothes.." I showed him to his room and left him alone to wander around. 

I was on my mini laptop going on social media as usual, a knock then came from the door "come in.." I replied, the door then opened revealing Jimin "what brings you here?" I closed my laptop and placed it on the night stand, I patted a spot for him "can I sleep here?" he mumbled "Im sorry what?" I "nevermind" he was about to turn around until I called his name "fine" I rolled my eyes, he just gave me a wide smile and scooted next to me— there was a storm outside— we both knew we hated the sound on thunder, luckily we got home before it rained on us.

I felt safe next to my brother, I missed this everytime there was a storm, I would always scoot next to him— I missed his scent, his breathing, I missed everything about him. Eventhough I couldn't sleep with the weather outside, Jimin's calm heart beats keep me distracted from the loud banging of the thunder. As time passed, my eye lids were starting to get heavier and heavier until it was tight shut.

 

Next Day

I woke up with a cold spot beside me, I slowly sat up my bed and stayed in the same position for about 5 minutes of yawning and eye rubbing. I finally managed to get out of bed but the blanket wrapped around me, I slowly crept down to the kitchen and watched Jimin cook "what are you cooking?" I came up next to him "my favorite!" he exclaimed, his favorite was no other than kimchi jiggae— it was his all time favorite.

I patiently sat down the living room, waiting for the breakfast to be done— throughout the waiting, I kept on yawning and sometimes I would slowly close my eyelids to sleep but I snap back to reality and open my eyes "breakfast is ready!" he called, I rushed up to the dining room and quickly sat down next to Jimin "hey, isn't your mum and dad looking for you?" I asked, he shook his head "I told last night that I finally found you and they said they would be more than happy to let you stay over" he said "well I'll have to talk to Jr oppa about that" I rubbed my chin, both of us finished the breakfast in less than a minute. "your school uniform..." I said "don't worry! I've got it in my bag! see I am that smart, you should learn from your oppa" he is so cocky "oppa? you're just 1 minute older!" I chuckled.

We were both in our school uniform now, Jimin and I arrived at school early— there was barely anyone here "this is like a ghostly school" I looked around the empty frontyard of the school, I shivered as a cold gush of wind blew past us "so do you wait here every morning?" I asked "mhm" he nodded in response. 

"Jungkook told me that you guys make songs" I said "yeah but I don't think were that good" he shrugged "I never knew you could dance" I chuckled, he chuckled as well "apparently he said you call your selves BTS" I stated "yeah we don't really know why" he laughed "we even have wierd nicknames for some members" he started off "Yoongi hyung as Suga, Namjoon hyung as Rap Monster because he is the king of rapping, "Taehyung as V because he's an alien, Hoseok as J-hope because he's our hope and lastly Seokjin hyung as Jin" he explained "but Kookie and I stuck with our names" he smirked "Kookie?!" I chuckled "yeah shortened for Jungkook!" he exclaimed "that's cute!" I cooed "what does the members call you?" I asked "Chim Chim" he said, I bursted out laughing "why?! what's wrong?" he asked "it sounds like a monkey's name!" I couldn't stop laughing.

After chatting and joking with Jimin, the other members finally arrived— I waved at Jimin and made my way to English class with Jungkook.

-

hey guys!!! don't forget to subscribe if you like this chapter!