Sadness and Tears

Boy In Love

Hyejin's POV

Today Jimin and I decided to go come to school late, since I was moving over to his house instead. I was packing my things up in boxes, I found a mystery black box while I was clearing my drawer— I tilted my head and opened it, there it shined brightly, a silver diamond necklace. I remembered my parents giving it to me for my 7th birthday, It was pretty long when I was a kid back then— I tried it on and it fitted perfectly.

Jimin came by to my house and helped me move the boxes to the truck— we finally arrived at his house so we both got off and carried the boxes inside with the help of the driver and some maids "Hyejin, this is Soojin and she will be your personal maid" he introduced her, she was about in her late 30's "Annyeonghaseo!" I bowed to her.

Soojin led me to my room and opened the door, it revealed a room with lots of different shade of pink and I could also smell the scent of rose in the room.

I un-packed the boxes and plopped down my soft bed, I sighed and rested for a little bit— I then took a quick shower and slipped my unifrom on— I then reattatched the necklace back to my neck and joined Jimin downstairs "Good Morning Mr. Park, Mrs.Park!" I bowed "call us Mum and Dad" Mrs.Park suggested, I nodded in response "lets go?" Jimin asked "sure" I nodded. I waved goodbye to both my parents and Soojin then I got in the car— Jimin just gave me a smile and squeezed my hand.

We arrived at school at Interval, since Mina wasn't at school today I had to hangout with Jimin and the rest— I sighed as I sat down, I pulled out a book and read while the boys were goofing around excluding Jungkook. I didn't have my appetite, eventhough I try hard to be really happy— it just doesn't work, I still have feelings for him and I try to avoid him everytime. Everytime I see him, I always have flashbacks of our happy moments— I always feel the pain and I can't take it in, Its all my fault, I shouldn't have ignored him. I try to hold my tears back by virgously blinking but no use "excuse me..." I quickly took my book and ran out of the cafeteria, I found myself crying at the edge of the field "no..you can't..b-be.l-like th-this...I have to move on.." I gently wiped my tears with the back of my hand and stared out to the horizon. "Hey are you okay?" A familiar voice asked, I turned around and saw a worried Baekhyun "Yes" I gave him a smile "stop lying! I saw you cry" He nudged— I sighed deeply "its just some stupid break-up" I shrugged, Baekhyun's eyes widened like I just said the most offending thing to him "I never knew you had a boyfriend! Who is he?" He sat next to me "Jungkook.." I answered, I leaned my head on his shoulder and sighed.

Jungkook's POV

"excuse me..." Hyejin ran out of the cafeteria, I looked at her "I-I need to go somewhere.." I followed her after a couple of minutes and there I saw Hyejin leaning her head against another man, it hurts so much— its all my fault, I shouldn't have over reacted and I messed up. I grabbed my hair in frustration and kicked a rock, I sighed deeply and sat against the wall— my chest heaved up and down while tears gently roll down my cheeks.

Hyejin's POV 

I released all my tension by walking with Baekhyun and telling him everything and how I feel. Baekhyun and I found ourselves in a hallway.

Ring! 

I hugged Baekhyun "Thank You for being good friend to me.." I said, we stayed in the same position for about 5 minutes.

Narrator's POV 

Baekhyun and Hyejin walked to class together after their hug but little does Hyejin know that Jungkook was standing there the whole time Hyejin hugged Baekhyun, his eyes full of tears and sadness.

Hyejin's POV

Baekhyun and I were waiting patiently for the other students to come "hey are you free tomorrow? Since it's Seollal Holiday" he asked "no sorry, I promised Mina to take her to Dad's restaurant" I shook my head "awe I was going to introduce you to my friends, their all nice" He said "Im pretty sure I have seen some of your friends.." I placed my index finger on my chin "ah! I've met the one with the owl eyes! Ky-Kyungsoo? is it?" I've bumped into on the hallway and chatted abit, Baekhyun nodded— BTS came in the class and my mood suddenly went dull, Jimin then sat next to me "hey what happened to you?" He asked "My stomach just hurted" I gave an awkward smile, he somehow took the bait— Mr.Lee again read notices and what is happening around the school. 

I was heading to English class with Jungkook somewhat trailing behind me, it eventhough I really want to avoid him, I still have the same classes with him. The door was already opened so I entered quietly and sat on my usual spot next to the windows, Jungkook then sat behind me— I remember the times when he always followed where I go, we always bickered at each other— I miss those days. Students cames in quite quickly so we got on with the work "please pair up with someone, these textbooks aren't enough for the whole class" Mrs.Lee instructed, everyone shuffled at different seats while I just sat there looking for a partner "Hyejin will you please partner up with Jungkook?" Mrs.Lee asked, "I thought he already had a partner" I mumbled I thought the girls would aready be partnered up with him, I slowly nodded and sat next to him.

My heart beat increased, my palms were sweating, my mind was completely blank and my breathing turned uneven when I sat next to him, my body did this all just because of him— why am I acting this way?!

Mrs.Lee started handing out the English textbooks.

Jungkook's POV

"I thought he already had a partner" Hyejin mumbled, I rejected all the requests from the girls because of you, I want to be by your side— I want to hear your voice, its like music to my ears. I want to smell your beautiful scent.

Hyejin's POV

I hooked the strands of hair that loosened from my ponytail behind my ear, We were both discussing about WW1, Its funny because I would be always caught off guard when he talks— I would always get lost in his dark orbs when I look him in the eye. I miss him.

-

There you gooooo!!! don't forget to subscribe if you enjoyed this chapter!!