Can we start again?

Boy In Love

Jungkook's POV

"HYEJIN!" I yelled and crawled over to her, the two guys scattered off "no! I-I can't lose you!" I straddled her on my lap, I didn't care how much pain I am in, I want to hold her "Help us! Someone!" I yelled "Hyejin just hold on.." I whispered "Jungkook!" A familiar voice called, I turned around and saw Jimin "What happened?!" He ran over to me "c-call the ambulance!" my breathing got uneven, Jimin quickly dialed for ambulance. He was caressing Hyejin's face, I could tell he was crying. Minutes later, I could hear the loud sirens of the ambulance come closer, the paramedics placed Hyejin on this bed while they dragged her away and into the car, a paramedic then helped me up and led me to the car.

Hours later

Jimin's POV

All of us were sitting outside the room waiting for the results, my eyes were puffy and red because of crying— Hoseok hyung slung his arm around my shoulders "they'll be okay.." He said, I nodded and smiled at him. The doctor finally came out "how is she?" I stood up "her waist is badly hit by the bullet but overall she is going to be okay and she should wake up soon, she also lost alot of blood" he patted my back "How is Jungkook?" I asked "He didn't have any injuries but he did have major bruises on his stomach, his arms and face and he also lost alot of blood.." he said, I walked inside the room—  there was Hyejin lying down, someone then tapped my back, I turned around "we're checking up on Jungkook.." Taehyung said, I nodded "hey.." I lightly grabbed his shoulder "Im sorry if I bothered you guys and even got Jungkook hurt.." I said "its okay.." he patted my back and headed to the room next door, I lightly walked over to Hyejin and sat on the right side— I held her hand as I cried "please.. stay with me, I don't want to lose you.." I sobbed.

Hyejin's POV

I slowly opened my eyes, everything was in a blur, the room was white and all I could hear was machines beeping and the smell was somewhat familiar, where am I? As my vision got clearer, I found myself in a hospital room— I groaned loudly as I tried to sit up, the pain in my waist was unbearable "you're awake!" Jimin exclaimed, he tightly held my hand— "Jimin, it hurts.." I said "I know.." he squeezed my hand "I thought I was going to lose you.." he looked up at me, he had puffy red eyes "did you cry?" I asked "why wouldn't I?" He asked, I slightly chuckled "wheres Jungkook?" I tried to sit up my bed "yah, you're going to hurt yourself just lie down for now.." he said "he's next door from you" he took a chair and sat next to me.

Jungkook's POV

I was chatting with Taehyung and Hoseok hyung "wheres Hyejin?" I sat up my bed "she's next door" Taehyung answered "I want to see her.." I placed my foot down on the cold floor "yah! Are you crazy?!" Hoseok hyung stopped me "I want to see her" I sat back down on my bed "she wants to see you as much as you do.." Taehyung stated, my heart raced as I heard the sentence he said.

No I can't lover her, I can't be with her I have to move on.

Hyejin's POV

A knock came from the door, Jimin stood up and opened it and revealed Mina "Mina!" I exclaimed "yah! I got the news!" She hugged me "are you okay!" she was worried, I nodded my head. Mina and I chatted for an hour, she now left 10 minutes ago "Jimin I'm hungry.." my stomach growled loudly "can I get out of my bed?" I asked "no! you still need blood!" He stopped me, I just remembered theres this needle buried in my skin to add blood, I was very pale my skin was lighter than usual. 

Another knock came from the door so Jimin stood up and opened it, a smile spreaded widely across my face "Oppa!" I cried, him and s came with food, Jr oppa then threw his arms around me "are you okay? I heard you got hit by a bullet" He asked worriedly "yeah but just in pain.." I said I also hugged Mark oppa "how are your practices?" I asked "the choreography is a little easy but it's good!" Jackson answered "where's Bambam?" I looked around the room "he'll be coming tomorrow" Yugyeom said "can we eat?" I chuckled, they nodded— Jimin gave me a little table, it was for bed— he gave me some jjajangmyeon and I ate happily. 

It was past midnight and all the visitors left except Jimin, I scooted over to make space for him— he then lied down next to me "thank you for staying with me.." I whispered "isn't that what oppas are suppose to do?" He chuckled "yah! You're not even my oppa" I chuckled.

 

Soon the sky was filled with brightness and sunshine.

Hyejin's POV

I woke up to the same feeling, the pain on my waist was unbearable— the whole room was filled with brightness, I barely sat up suddenly my stomach growled loudly "Im hungry..." I pouted, it seemed to wake up Jimin, he shuffled abit and slowly opened his eyes "Good Morning!" I rubbed my eyes "can we get breakfast?" I stood on my foot and took the blood transfusion on the pole and started walking "hey looks like they changed the bag.." I looked at the bag full of blood "hey wait for me!" Jimin then scrambled to his feet and caught up to me "lets also invite Jungkook" he said "o-okay.." I blinked a few times, I then opened the door and headed next door— Jimin knocked a few times on the door, it was finally opened "You're awake! Do you want to join us for breakfast?" Jimin asked, Jungkook had bruises all over his face, arms and probably stomach as well. Jungkook then agreed so we started heading to the cafe "Hyejin, are you okay?" He asked, I nodded.

We were on our way to the cafe downstairs, it was free for the patients but paid for the visitors— I walked to the counter and ordered my food, as usual hot chocolate and sugar donut. We all sat down and ate. 

I was back at my bed watching a kid's show, Jimin had already left because Mum and Dad worrying about Jimin and I, they also haven't got the news yet, I sighed because the show was boring me out so I turned the TV off. A sudden knock was on the door "come in!" I called, the doorknob twisted and the door opened revealing Jungkook, I didn't expect him to come here "I just um came here to Thank you for shielding me from the bullet.." he said "i-it's okay.." I smiled "hey can I-I ask you a q-question?" I asked, He hummed in response, my heart raced faster and my palms were getting sweaty "do you still have feelings f-for me?" I asked "No I mean we've broken up already..." he said "but what if I still have feelings for you?! What if I still love you?" Can't we just start again?" I asked "Im sorry.." he left the room quietly, I covered my mouth as I tried to stiffle my soft cries.

Narrator's POV

Jungkook slid down leaning on the door, he was trying to contain his cries but it was just too hurtful— he didn't want to hurt Hyejin's feelings, he also wished that they could start again but it was time to move on and start a new relationship.

-

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!! Don't forget ro subscribe!