Hate Pt1

Boy In Love

Jungkook's POV

It was lunch time at school, the hyungs and I were playing 'truth or dare'. 

"rock paper scissors!" I pulled out paper and all the hyungs pulled out scissors "hey no fair!!" I whined "okay truth or dare?" Suga hyung asked "um dare" I picked "hmm okay you know that girl over there?" He pointed to a girl who was alone quietly reading a book "she has to be your girlfriend within two months" Jimin hyung smirked "Isn't that Park Hyejin?" i asked, Hyejin was my crush eversince but I never get to talk to her, I liked her because she was just not annoying and she is not those over obssesed girls but I knew nothing else apart from that "fine! Deal, I bet this will be easy" I looked at her "oh no others said she was different from other girls" Jin  hyung disagreed "what do you mean?" I asked "well they said she was way better than other girls, she wasn't those clingy ones" Rap Monster hyung explained "does it start now?" I smirked, they nodded "remember within two months "wait but what's the conciquences when I failed it?" I cocked an eyebrow "we're going to tease you how a girl rejected you" J-hope hyung said, no one has ever rejected me yet and I should be the one rejecting them, I'll show those hyungs that she will be my girlfriend.

 

Hyejin's POV

It was lunch time, I headed straight to the cafeteria and sat down on an empty table  i didn't feel like eating so I just read a book, yes I did not have any friends because people say I act tough and not like a girl. I'll tell my whole story, In 4th grade I was really really chubby and students always teased me about it then I would always come home with either a bruise, a cut or crying my eyes out, sometimes all of it would happen in a day but after one week I got used to all of it, it was just the same thing everyday a cut here, then a bruise here but the best thing is I didn't cry whenever they did all those things to me, before both my parents died they told me to be proud of yourself don't let other ruin your own dreams and be strong those words ofcourse gave me strength so throughout the year those bad things they did to me was nothing to me, so I am really thankful because of my parents. -rring-rring- the bell rang so I headed straight to my form room, it's weird because we didn't have our own desks or maybe because we had to move around school, I arrived at my form class so I sat down at the very usual back and read a book, suprisingly someone actually sat beside me so I looked up and it was Jungkook, I hated him so much just because hes the school's 'flower boy' and popular doesn't mean he could date everygirl in school well except for me, he's such a player he also hangs out with six other guys who are players as well and they were all in my form room great but I have to admit they were quite cute but not my type, I stood up and picked another seat way at the corner next to a window just because I hated him, I stared out the window I felt shifting beside me so I turned around and it was him again that bastard "can you stop following me?" I asked, I stood up again "no stay.." he said and gripped on my wrist "let go off me" I pulled my hand away and sat down unsatisfied "why do you keep following me?" I turned to him, wow his face is really ugly close up "are you going to answer?" I asked "because I want to" he looked at me "well I don't want you" I argued "shut up I know you want me" he smirked, I choked on my spit "excuse me? Guys like you aren't my type, to be honest" I sassed "I'll make you fall inlove with me within two months.." he bragged "watch me NOT fall inlove with you" I rolled my eyes "if I don't fall inlove with you, you have to leave me alone for the rest of my life BUT if I do then you can go out with me" I shrugged "deal" he reached out his hand "you think Im going to shake that?" I scoffed, the teacher came in so all the students shifted to a seat and sat down "all right students, pull out your textbook and turn to page 170" Mr.Lee instructed, I got my textbook and flipped to page 170 "excuse me sir? I forgot my textbook" Jungkook said "irresponsible" I muttered under my breath "well then Mr.Jeon you have to share with Ms.Park" he pointed out, my eyes widened "what why me?!" I whined, but the teacher gave no response, I turned to him "have it" I slid the book infront of him and pulled out my phone, I started scrolling through social media "aren't you going to read?" he leaned closer to me "leave me alone" I pushed him away "why do you hate me so much?!" He was annoyed "because you're just like every other guy, you play around with girls and if you're hitting on then that is not working" I stated out "you know I can ruin your life" he said in a deep husky voice "go ahead" I calmly said, he looked at me in awe "what?!" I eyed him "that's what you just say?" He answered "I'm not scared, I've been through this alot, so don't expect me to be shocked" I went back to my phone "just wait the next day" he spat back, I put my phone away, I leaned my head on my hand and my elbow on the desk then closed my eyes, I could feel strong glares pointing at me, eh it's probably the 'flower boys' so called 'fan girls' I felt warm hot breath brush against my lips.

-

Heyy guysss Im working on a new fic I hope you guys enjoy this fic but I don't know if it going to be long or not but I am still continuing the 'Love hurts..' fanfic so don't worry! Also if you guys haven't seen 'love hurts...' you guys should check it out! Don't forget to subscribe if you enjoy this chapter!