Twin

Boy In Love

Hyejin's POV

Jungkook and I were walking down the road and heading to school as usual do "you want to come by at my house later?" asked Jungkook "sure. I have nothing to do anyway" I replied.

We arrived at school, as usual Jimin standing near the gate waiting "hi Jimin!" I greeted as we both walked passed him— he just shot me an uneasy smile and trailed behind us. Jungkook and I parted ways since we have different time tables so I walked with Jimin "whats up?" I asked, we were both walking down the hallway with our footsteps echoing on the wall "hey um you know what Taehyung said yesterday?" He asked "yeah" I tilted my head "well I have been wa—" 

Ring!

Jimin got cut off by the bell  he sighed deeply "uh I'll tell you afterschool.." 

We both entered our Chemistry class with Taehyung. Mr.Byun started the lesson with a sigh, The bell rang for our next class— I packed up my books and headed to Maths class. I already saw Jungkook leaning against the wall, I gave him a smile and stood beside him "hey I am just wondering.. does Jimin have any siblings?" I asked Jungkook shook his head " he is the only child but he was adopted" — Mrs.Im finally opened the class for us so we both walked inside and sat on a desk "don't forget we have an assesment today" she looked up from her laptop, I nodded virgously— I took out my textbook and started revising everything "did you revise?" I asked Jungkook "kind of.." he shrugged.

Jungkook and I were heading to the cafeteria "my palms are still sweaty.." I gently rubbed my palms on my skirt "were you that nervous?" He chuckled "Hey I care about my grades unlike someone" I rolled my eyes "Im smarter than you" he bickered, I sighed "I miss those days when we were always bickering non-stop" I stuffed my hands on my blazer pocket— Jungkook invited me to sit down with them, I had no choice. I was eating peacefully while the boys were all laughing and teasing each other, then my eyes landed on Jimin— he had an uneasy look on his face, he looked worried about something.

As a group we were heading to our Homeroom, ofcourse I was walking with Jungkook— Jimin was also beside me so I scooted closer to him "are you okay?" I was concerned about him "why wouldn't I be?" He asked "when we were eating, you looked uneasy" I whispered "t-that was n-nothing.." he shook his head. Mr.Lee was reading out the notices from the school, I kept glancing over to Jimin to check if he's okay.

There is something really weird about Jimin, he kept his mouth shut the whole time— he wasn't that cheerful either, he always looked uneasy and worried about something, what is up with him? 

"Jeon Jungkook wait for me!" I exclaimed, I fell asleep on formtime while Mr.Lee was talking about boring news about the school and other notices, but thankfully it was only a short nap "its the first time you called me with my surname"  said as he stood by the door I shrugged and slung my bag over my shoulders, we were now heading to History class— on the way there I saw Jungkook's 'fan girls' giving me the death glare, I chuckled at them and kept on walking beside Jungkook. 

Both of us finally arrived at History class, the door was opened so both of us entered but the teacher was nowhere to be seen "where is Mr.Jung?" I scanned the empty room, Jungkook shrugged and sat on a desk. "nevermind he's here" I groaned and sat next to Jungkook—

School was finished so I told Jungkook to go ahead and I'll catch up with him in his house, I waited for Jimin— he said he wanted to tell me sonething what vould it be? I saw Jimin walking with Jin and Hoseok, I waved to him— he jogged up to me "hey um what was the thing you want to tell me?" I tilted my head both of us were walking out the gate, Jimin scanned our sorroundings "I have been wanting to tell you this, don't get upset.." he started off "when your parents died on a car crash did you perhaps.. lost a twin brother?" he asked, my eyes widened "h-how did you know?!" I stumbled backwards "Hyejin my point is, I..am your twin brother.." he looked at me in the eye "no no no no! Jimin is dead! he died on the car crash!" I shook my head "Hyejin..don't you believe me?" his eyes were filled with sorrow, I could tell he was hurt— I grabbed his right hand and looked at his palm, the birthmark. Jimin and I had identical birthmarks on our right palm, I have been trying to find him by looking at peoples palm but I had no luck, I told myself he was already dead— our birthmarks were identical so this tells me that he is my brother, I looked up at him with a wide smiled "I missed you..." I gave him a big bear hug, I was really tearing up— the moment I saw that birthmark my heart sprang with joy, both of us stayed on our position for nearly 5 minutes. I pulled out of the hug "I-I have to go Jungkook.. he invited me over" I smiled at him "I'll give you a ride" he ruffled my hair.

Jimin and I arrived at Jungkook's house "go before he sees us" I waved Jimin off and walked up to Jungkook's door, he thankfully opened the door "why were you with Jimin hyung?" he asked "he dropped me off since his house was just two houses down.." I explained, he opened the door wider and smiled at me.

"what's up?" I asked "we've officially dated for one month!" he exclaimed, I tilted my head "I never knew it was that fast.." I sighed "we started on the first day of Febuary and its nearly the end of the month" he sat next to me and my hair "come with me" he grabbed my wrist and led me to a recording room "you never told me you had a recording room!" I scanned the room as I saw pictures of the boys "well we actually make music, I mean Namjoon and Suga hyung writes lyrics and make music" he scratched his nape "Jimin and Hoseok hyung does the choreography while Seokjin Hyung Taehyung and I are good at singing.." he said "we call ourselves Bangtan Boys but BTS for short" he added "can you sing me a song?" my eyes glistened "I'll sing you my favorite song but its not made by us.." he said, I nodded in response— he worked with the machines and a slow melody started playing softly, he then walked inside the room and placed headphones on his ear and placed his lip against the mic.

There are times

When I just want to look at your face, With the stars In the night

There are times

When I just want to feel your embrace, In the cold of the night

I just can't believe that you are mine now...

You were just a dream that I once knew, I never thought I would be right for you, I just can't compare you with anything in this world, You're all I need to be here with forevermore.

All those years, I've longed to hold you in my arms

I've been dreaming of you

Every night,

I've been watching all the stars that fall down 

Wishing you would be mine

I just can't believe that you are mine now...

You were just a dream that I once knew, I never thought I would be right for you, I just can't compare you with anything in this world, You're all I need to be here with forevermore.

Time and again

There are these changes that we cannot end

As sure as time keeps going on and on,

My love for you will be forevermore

Wishing you would be mine

I just cant believe that you are mine now..

You were just a dream that I once knew, I never thought I would be right for you, I just can't compare you with anything in this world as endless as forever, Our love will stay together

You're all I need to be here with forevermore...

Forevermore...

You're all I need to be here with forevermore..

I teared up abit as he was singing, I smiled at him— he walked out of the room "happy Monthsary! I love you" he then pulled me in for a deep kiss "I love you" I said as we both unattched our lips.

They're offically Twins!! don't forget to subscribe if you enjoy this chapter!