Camp Day 1 [part two]

Boy In Love

Hyejin's POV

Jimin just chuckled at my comment, I suddenly saw Jungkook scanning me from head to toe, my cheeks suddenly got hotter and I slightly hid behind Jimin "what is that?" Yeonmi pointed to my waist "uh that's a scar.." I mumbled "what happ—" "Yeonmi don't bother her.." Jungkook then interrupted and pulled her away, we were heading to the beach ofcourse— Taehyung and I were at the back of the line chatting and laughing "what is that for?" I pointed to the pail and all the sand toys he was holding "sandcastle!" he cheered.

After a minute we finally arrived at the beach, it was beautiful the color of the sea was really blue and the sand was really warm and as soon as you step on it, your foot sinks down a little, the warmness embraces your foot, Taehyung ofcourse started running to the water with his sand toys as soon as he stepped on the sand, while the boys jogged to the water— I sat myself down and watched the waves crash on the sand, so as Yeonmi she just plopped herself down and started reading.

Narrator's POV

Taehyung smiled to himself as he filled up the bucket full of fresh sea water, he then walked away from the water and crept behind Hyejin.

Hyejin's POV

I suddenly felt cold water being poured on me, it gave me a shock "YAH! KIM TAEHYUNG YOU!" I stood up and started chasing him, I finally caught up to him he started walking backwards "No no no!" He chuckled, He then tripped on a rock and fell on his back while he pulled me down with him, I now found myself lying down in an unwanted position, his eyes was only centimetres apart and our lips were just about nearly there "Yah!" the boys then interrupted "YAh Kim Taehyung!" Jimin scolded him, I got off Taehyung and stood beside Jimin— I could feel my cheeks burning real bad, I then saw Jungkook metres away from us and he had jealousy anger and sadness in his eyes "are you okay?" Taehyung asked, I nodded then we both bursted into laughter— we clapped our hands like we were seals, our lungs were both burning since the lack of air and our stomach hurted, both our faces were really red when we settled down "what is wrong with you two?!" Yoongi asked "bestfriends!" Taehyung slung his arm around my shoulder "I still don't forgive you for what you did!" I stepped away from him and crossed my arms pretending to be mad "hey! Im sorry!" He pouted "don't use your aegyo on me!" I shook my head.

After spending 2 hours at the beach swimming and building sandcastles we decided to head back to our camp spot, I was in the changing rooms rinsing the sand off me, I then got changed wore my special necklace and headed back "hey do you guys want to go to the bushwalk?" Taehyung suggested "Im too tired" Jin stretched "Me too" Namjoon rubbed the back of his neck "Hyejin want to go?" He asked "okay" I agreed, Taehyung then slung a bag on his shoulder "make sure you two actually go to the bush walk!" Jimin teased, I glared at him— Taehyung and I were now halfway up "I never knew it would be this hard!" He panted, apparently the bushwalk had a faded path so we had to unfortunately find our way up, the forest was really big that you could get lost in, there wasn't only one way but many ways that lead into different unknown places.

Taehyung and I finally arrived there "woah! It's so beautiful!" He exclaimed, his eyes got rounder while his mouth was opened in amazement, the scenery was breathtaking— the sea was vast and really blue while on the other side you could see the green forest and the camping grounds "let's take a photo!" Taehyung pulled out his polaroid out of his bag, I stood closer to him and smiled "come closer" he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him -click- the flash went on, afew seconds later the polaroid came out but it was still blank since it hasn't developed yet, both of us examined the beautiful scenery again "its showing!" He cheered, I ran over to him and watched as the picture slowly appear— it was a great picture, you could see some of the view and our smiles were cute we looked like a couple.

Taehyung and I walked back to our camping spot panting "did you guys run a marathon?" Namjoon chuckled "it was so tiring but worth it!" Taehyung cheered, I nodded in agreement.

The skies were turning dark blue as time passed, we were chilling around— I scratched my neck as a fly bit me then I started feeling around my neck, I panicked "I lost my necklace.." I worriedly said "what?!" Jimin stood up "It must've fallen on the bush walk.." I whined "I have to find it!" I stood up "Jungkook go with her" Jimin said "no don't force him if he doesn't want to" I said "I'll be back don't worry!" I hugged Jimin "make sure to be back!" He called as I started walking away.

Jimin's POV

"What is important about that necklace?" Yeonmi asked "it's the last gift our parents gave to her before they died.." I explained "so you're...adopted?" she asked, I nodded softly.

Hyejin's POV

I entered the forest and suddenly felt chills go down my spine "where could it be?" I bend down my knees and started looking, I walked further away and kept searching but no necklace "aish!" tears started forming on the corner of my eyes "why did I have to lose it.." I buried my face in my hands, I kept walking up further and further until I saw a shining object on the ground so I ran towards it and picked it up "my necklace!" I stuffed it in my pocket and started heading back so I started walking in a direction but it doesn't seem to end— that was when I realised I was lost.

Jungkook's POV

It's already been an hour since she left and Hyejin hasn't come back yet, the skies were already dark and the wind was getring colder by the minute "where is she" Jimin panicked "let's go find her" I said "I'll come!" Taehyung and Jimin both said in unison "come back safetly!" Yeonmi said I nodded and entered the forest with my flashlight on my phone.

Hyejin's POV

"Why did I come alone?!" I sighed, the clouds were now pitch black and so are my sorroundings all you could see was the stars up in the vast sky. Rain droplets slowly poured down from the sky, I hurriedly walked to find something to go under but no luck, soon the rain was heavily dropping on my and I was drenched, I sighed. I suddenly saw a light wavering around so I jogged closer to the person "over here!" I called waving my arms, the person placed the light on my face "Hyejin!" that familiar voice, my heart somehow raced faster "Jungkook.." I said as he ran over to me "come on! We have to find a shelter" he held my hand and started walking, I was in a daze— after 30 minutes of walking we finally found a small shelter so we both ran inside it and sat down, I hugged my knees tightly and I was shivering badly because of my drenched clothes and he was too— he took off his shirt and placed it on the bench "w-what are you d-doing?" I asked "Hyejin..you have to take your top off or else you will get sick.." he said, I took my top off but left my singlet on— he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him.

Jimin's POV

An hour has passed but we still haven't found Hyejin "Taehyung! lets just find them in the morning since it will be easier.." I said, Taehyung and I found our way out easily since we weren't that deep in the forest— our clothes were wet, soaking wet.

-

Sorry for the wait but here it is! I hope you guys enjoy and don't forget to subscribe