Changed

Boy In Love

Hyejin's POV

"Okay! I want to see how he's doing!" I clasped my hands, "is it okay if I go like this? Im too lazy" I pointed at my attire "yeah your unifrom looks good" he agreed, he both hopped inside the company van and drove off to JYPE, I felt so nervous not because just meering s but I might even bump into the artists or even Jinyoung Oppa, we arrived after acouple minutes, "come on!" Bambam signaled, I hopped out and trailed behind him, the building was big and neat, we stood infront of a door that said 'Got7's Practice Room' Bambam opened revealing 6 boys panting and sitting down "I brought someone!" Bambam exclaimed, the boys all turnes their heads "Hyejin!!" Jr oppa rushed, I hugged him eventhough he was sweaty "Hey Hyejin!!" Mark oppa ruffled my hair "hi oppa!" I greeted "Annyeonghaseo! Im Park Hyejin! The sister of Jr oppa!" I bowed 90 deegrees, they all came up "My name is Youngjae and Im the main vocalist" the one with the eyesmile said "Im Jb and I ldo b-boying" the one with the white hair said "Im the wild and y Jackson!" The on with the hat said "Im Yugyeom and Im the Giant Maknae" he smiled with his cheekbones so high "nice to meet you guys!" I smiled widely "what brings you here?"Jr oppa asked "well Bambam came by our house and asked if I wanted to visit you guys" I answered "how old are you?" Jackson asked "I'm 17 turning 18 in July" I said "are you hitting on her?" Mark asked "yah!" Jr oppa scolded, a shade of pink crept up my cheeks why am I like this?! "What song are you guys going to debut with?" I sat next to Jr on the floor "uhm its called Girls Girls Girls" Youngjae answered "it sound interesting" I nodded "what is your band name?" I tilted my head "Got7" Jackson exclaimed.

Its a cool name, after hours of talking, Jr and I decided to leave because he needed to pack up for tomorrow, "annyeong!" I waved to them and trailed behind Jr oppa, we were exiting the  building until a voice called Jr oppa.

I froze, that voice. Jr oppa turned around "Oh Jinyoung Hyung!" He greeted, It was him "what's up hyung?" Oppa asked. I quickly turned around "oh Annyeonghaseo" I bowed 90 degrees "you never introduced your sister to me" he exclaimed "Im Hyejin!" I smiled "nice to meet you Hyejin! If your ever interested in auditioning just contact me!" He said and walked off "wow! That was nervewrecking" I wiped my invisible sweat.

Oppa and I arrived at the house, I was lying down on the couch doing nothing "do you want me to help you?" I stood up from the couch and walked over to his room "no thanks Im nearly finished anyway" he said, I walked to my room and plopped down the bed.

I checked my messages apparently its had 10 messages from Jungkook, wow is he that lonely?

Jungkook: you still there?

Jungkook: yah!!

Jungkook: you're not my friend anymore 

Jungkook: stop ignoring me!!

Jungkook: did I do something wrong?

Jungkook: are you kidnapped?

Jungkook: why aren't you answering?! 

Jungkook: you are so boring

Jungkook: you're making me worry

Jungkook: yah this is not funny! 

I chuckled quietly at his messages 'I went to JYPE' I sent him a text 'what for?' He asked 'non of your business' I replied.

Next day-

I woke up with the harsh alarm clock noise "ugh! Shut up!" I stopped the alarm clock and walked downstairs with my blanket around my shoulders still.

I smelled the aroma of bacon eggs and fried rice.

I saw a manly tall figure in the kitchen but it wasn't the figure of my brother "Yah! Theif!" I yelled, the man turned around and it turns out to be Jungkook "why are you here?!?" I asked rushing down to the kitchen "oh well I was waiting outside your house until your brother opened and suprisingly he had a luggage, then he asked me who I was so I said your friend, he told me to take care of you" He shrugged "okay that's acceptable but how do you know that those are my favorites?" my eyes lit up "who said they were for you?" He smirked "fine then! I'll make my own I don't want yours anyway" I coldly turned and heades for the fridge.

I felt his arms circle around my waist, I guess its called backhug "yah I mage it for you" He whispered "g-get off me" I tried to pull away but his grip was too strong, shade of dark pink crept up my cheeks "I'm sorry" he said.

He finally let go and turned into a cheerful Jungkook, wow what just happened?

Jungkook and I were now heading to school, I saw those so called 'fans' of Jungkook glaring at me but I shrugged it off "yah! aren't you suppose to walk with your hyungs?" I asked "they can walk by themselves" he shrugged "okay.. but aren't they going to find you?" I asked "I'll text them" he said "wow you always walk with you hyungs in the mornings but what happened?" I exclaimed.

Jungkook and I were heading to our English class, Jimin was in our class too, "so why did you go to JYPE?" He asked "I just visited my brother and his bandmates, they were cute though" I exclaimed "cuter than me?" he smirked, I choked on my saliva.

Jungkook and I entered the classroom chatting and laughing together ignoring Jimin's greeting, suprisingly we actually sat together without bickering at eachother "oh yeah Why did your brother leave the house?" He asked "well duh he's a k-idol he has to live in a dorm with s" I made a 'duh' face. We started our class and worked together like we were meant to be, the bell rang for interval  "hey I'll head off first!" I waved at him, I swung the bag on my shoulder and headed to the cafeteria.

"looks like you're not coming to school?" I texted Bammie, but he never replied so I guess he was busy practicing.

Jimin's POV

"where the hell is Jungkook?" I looked around the school gate but he was nowhere to be seen, I didn't want to stand there looking like a fool so I headed off to English class, I sat down on my usual spot.

I heard chatting and laughing from outside, students these days need to keep their volumes down. Suprisingsly  I saw Jungkook and Hyejin together laughing and chatting, without actually bickering "Hey Guys!" I waved to them but they ignored me causing me to pout, has Jungkook finally won her heart? I smirked. They actually worked together and now Im all lonely.

Interval came and Hyejin left off first so I approached Jungkook "finally won her heart" I chuckled "not really" he said "wow Friend zoned" I laughed "so where were you this morning?" I placed my hands on my hips pretending to be mad "Hyejin's house" he smirked, my eyes almost popped out of its sockets "what were you doing?!" I exclaimed "relax! I just made breakfast for her!" Jungkook replied.

We walked together to the cafeteria, the boys were there too "hey guys!" I exclaimed causing unwanted attention, I walked over to our table and smirked "what are you smirking about?" Taehyung asked "well this kid is finally making his move" I pointed to Kookie "didn't he already make his move since the start?" Yoongi hyung asked "no! Well he did but remember they were bickering all the time when they're together? But now they were enjoying themselves, they even ignored me!" I pointed to Jungkook but it was just an empty spot "where did that kid go?!" I exclaimed, all of them were looking over to something so I followed their gazes, Jungkook was sitting next to Hyejin.

"Looks like your right" Namjoon hyung said "he changed right?" I smiled "yeah he's not that cold prince anymore" Jin hyung agreed.

Hey Guysss I made this chapter looonggg!

Shoutout to iloveexoalot for making the 'Boy In Love' poster!! If you guys are looking for a poster maker go to that account, they make really good posters! Just fill in the survey and your poster will be there in no time! 

Also CONGRATULATIONS TO BTS'S FIRST WIN!!!!! we finally did it!!!