Memory Lane and Favorite Places

Boy In Love

Hyejin's POV

I sat down on my usual spot in the cafeteria, I pulled out a book and started reading.

The book was really boring and my eyelids started to get real heavy..

Jungkook's POV

The hyungs were always talking about boring stuff so I got off my seat and walked over to Hyejin's seat "hey" I sat next to her.

But no response, is she perhaps sleeping? I took the book of her face and revealed a sleeping face of Hyejin.

I examined her beautiful face, her pouty lips, everything was just perfect.

I brushed away the brown strands and placed it on the back of her ear, I leaned closer to her, I could feel our hot breaths colliding together.

Narrator's POV

Hyejin could smell a familiar scent near her, she slowly opened her eyes and saw Jungkook's round almond eyes and his dark brown orbs.

Hyejin's POV

"YAh!" I back away from him and regained my position "why were you so close?" I tilted my head "I was just examining your beautiful face" he smirked, I felt my cheeks turning hot, "you better go, your hyungs are looking at us" I covered my face "I like you.." he looked at me in the eye "w-what?" I could feel my whole body getting hotter, did I hear right?

"Will you be my girlfriend" I couldn't do anything but look at him in the eye, my heart was pounding crazily.

He leaned in and kissed me but it wasn't rough, his lips were soft and plump. He de-attatched his lips from mine "I..uh..don't..k-know.." my face was really red. Jungkook and I stayed silent and just looked into eachothers dark orbs.

Ring!

I flinched a little whem the bell rang "uh we um better um head o-off to ah class" I broke the silence.

I sat down in History class with Jungkook, it was quite hard sitting down with him after what happened, I also texted Bambam all about it and he replied 'don't let this day pass without talking to him, don't let that ruin your friendship with him'

Mr.Jung started teaching but I payed no attention, my head kept on replaying the last sentence he told me, "Ms.Park?" I snapped out of my daydream and returned back to reality "huh?" I asked "Please pay more attention on the board" Mr.Jung snapped "sorry.." I bowes my head and look straight to the board.

School finished and as usual Jungkook would always walk or stalk me home, both of us werw silently walking by eachothers side, our shoulders touching "hey um I've got one question" I brokw the silence, he looked at me "why do you always walk me home? I mean from the start" I looked at him, he sighed "I always walked you home because I don't want any boys doing inappropriate stuff to you, plus you are walking alone and this place is quiet and a ghostly street so Im protecting you" he answered "you know the other day? Why were you late as well on History class?" I got more curious "Its because on break time, I couldn't find you anywhere in the school so I kept looking for you" he looked at me "remember when you came to my house? Why did you follow me all the way to the bubble tea store?" "Well I was just going to ask you on a date but you closed the door on me and I followed yoy because it was at night and something bad might happen to you" he looked down "I-im sorry if I have been real mean to you.. I never knew you loved me that much.." I fiddled with my fingers, we arrived at my house "thank you!" I hugged him and gave him a peck on the cheeks, I waved at him and entered the house.

"Do I like him?" I asked myself, everytime I was with him I felt happy but something tells me he was just more than a friend to me.

"Hey! Do you have the answer to my question?" He texted "I'll think about it" I replied "meet me at Han River on 6?" He asked "why?" "Just go there" he replied after that he never texted or anything, I looked at the time– it was 5:30pm so I decided to wash up first.

I finished washing up so I picked out simple clothes to wear which was; a plain white crop tee, high waisted jeans, a flannel and red converse.

I fixed my hair in a messy ponytail, I headed down to the living room and had little snacks, I checked the time— 5:50, I headed out the door and waited for the bus.

I arrived at the stop near Han River, I got off the bus— I saw Jungkook's figure sitting down on the bench, "hey" I tapped his shoulders "oh you came!" He exclaimed "why would you think I won't?" I cocked my eyebrows "because I'm too good looking to resist" he smirked, that smirk I like it when he smirks— "so what are we doing?" I asked "well I just want to show you my favorite places around!" He exclaimed "wait but this is not a date is it?" I asked "uh..well kinda" he rubbed his nape.

"I really like Han River— I always go here whenever I was lonely or really mad at something, this is where I let out my anger" he looked at the horizon "really?! I always go here whenever I was really bored" I said "wait a minute! 5 years ago I remember sitting here at this very spot drawing peacefully while this boy yelling his guts out and crying" I said "was that you?" I asked  he nodded in response "do you remember a girl giving you a lollipop while you were crying?" I asked "yes" he smiled "We've met before!" I exclaimed "what were you ceying about?" I asked

Jungkook's FlashBack

I was playing on the frontyard with my dog Coco, "fetch!" I threw the stick but it went a little too far and landed on the road, Coco started running towards the stick "Coco No!!!" I yelled, I covered my eyes, after a second I heard a screeching noise— I uncovered my eyes and saw Coco lifelessly lying down on the cold hard ground with blood around him, I saw people sorrounding him. I ran up to Coco "Coco!!" I screamed with tears flowing down my cheeks, I straddled him on my lap not caring his blood, "its all my fault!" I carressed his face.

Next Day

-knock-knock "Jungkook! Your hyungs are here!" Mum knocked on my door "Im not getting out of this bed!" I yelled, I didn't want to go out of my room, I wanted to ball up and cry— it was all my fault.

I headed to the Han River, I went right up to the rail "Its all my fault!!" I yelled to the horizon, I broke down and hugged my knees, I wanted Coco back— "have this" a girl waved a lollipop infront of my face, I looked up at her she was very pretty and has long lashes, I slowly took the lollipop "t-thank y-y-you" I sniffled "don't cry next time, I hate seeing people cry" she said and left.

"how old was your dog?" I asked "he was 2" he answered simply, "that was pretty serious" I said.

Jungkook and I moved on to his favorite restaurant 'Alice Table' "okay now this you won't believe! this is Jimin's Dad's cafe!" he exclaimed "wow!" we both entered the cafe as Jimin's dad greeted us "oh Jungkook! Nice to see you here! And who is this young lady?" He said "My name is Im Hyejin" I bowed and smiled, Jimin's dad sat us down on a table while we chatted and get to know me a little "so Jungkook! Is she your girlfriend?" Mr.Park asked "ah Not yet!" He smirked "no! Were just friends" I said, "I have to go to the kitchen now! I'll send a waiter for you two!" Mr.Park trailed off, "yah! What was that?" I asked "why? Isn't it true?" he smirked, "ahem! May I please take your orders?" A person asked, Jungkook and I both looked up "Jimin?!?" We said in unison "Jungkook! you never told me you were going to a date without telling your hyungs!" Jimin pretented to be sad "oppa what are you doing here?" I asked, he looked at me as if I just asked the dumbest question "duh! I work here! Aren't I suppose to ask you that?" Jimin asked "ask him not me!" I pointed to Jungkook "Im showing her all my favorite places" he simply answered "is she your Girlfriend?" Jimin askes out of the blue "not again!" I whined "Jungkookie said he will only bring his Girlfriend here" Jimin said "and so far I've only seen him bring you out of girls he dated" Jimin added, I looked at Jungkook— he was red from the embarassment.

Jungkook and I ate happily while Jimin was standing there awkwardly "Hyung! Aren't you going to give us some privacy?" Jungkook asked "oh right!" Jimin oppa scooted off and into the kitchen.

"I always remember Jimin hyung treating us after school on elementary days! He always payed for the food well his dad does, we always hanged out here afterschool and sometimes even did our homework here! We celebrated everyones Birthday here! There were lots of memories made here" Jungkook smiled

After eating we headed the rooftop, we both watched the sunset happily "thank you for showing me your favorite places" I smiled at him "no problem" he smiled.

-

Guys!!! the I Need U MV is out!!! Go watch it! Also enjoy this chapter and don't forget to subscribe!