It's my fault

Boy In Love

Hyejin's POV

Jimin Jungkook and I were heading to our classes, Jungkook has been acting weird today but I just shrugged it off— Jimin then parted from both of us "Kang Mina where are you?!" I mumbled to myself, he then held my hand and lead me to the classroom "what are you doing?" I stopped and looked at him "can't I hold your hand?" He asked, I shook my head and carried on walking "what is wrong with him?!" I thought to myself "Park Hyejin! wait up!" He then caught up to me and slung his arms on my shoulder "just endure.." I told myself.

 

I was lying down my bed playing on my phone, it was 10 in the night so I decided to sleep -bzzt-bzzt- my phone vibrated on my night stand "who the hell would text this late?!" I groaned and reached for my phone, I squinted my eyes abit due to the brightness of my phone.

From Jungkook

Hi! Are you awake?

I ignored his text and continued to sleep, after a second he texted again— I sighed deeply and checked his message.

From Jungkook

Yah! Don't ignore me! I'm so lonely :( 

I then ignored him again and continued sleeping, after a minute the was silence— finally he stopped I thought to myself -bzzt-bzzt- "Jeon Jungkook!" I ruffled my hair in frustration, I got my phone and checked the message.

From Jungkook

Park Hyejin, talk to me!!!

I sighed deeply and replied "what do you want?! I'm trying to sleep.." "I want to talk to you" he replied "I need to sleep sorry.." I then placed my phone back and closed my eyes, I somehow feel guilty rejecting him so I reached out for my phone and texted "hey are you still there? I'm sorry if I was too mean.." but there was no reply, I guess he's sleeping now— I just really wanted some sleep thats all but I didn't mean to hurt him.

Next Day

I was standing near the gate with Jimin as usual waiting for Kang Mina, Jungkook and the rest of BTS members were walking this way but no Taehyung, I frowned and sighed— I then walked up to Jungkook "hey Jungkook I'm sorry abou.." he ignored me and kept walking "it's my fault.." I sighed "Hyejin why do you have to be so mean?!" I told myself, I silently walked behind the rest and hung my head low, I headed to English class with Jungkook ahead of me "Jungkook!" I caught up to him "yah don't ignore me.." I said but he kept ignoring me, I was invisible in his eyes "are you mad at me?" I asked "leave me alone" he coldly said, I guess the cold prince is back, I then took three steps away from him and waited for the teacher. 

It was now Interval and I headed to a different table from them, I sighed and rested my head on my palm "Hyejin!" Chanyeol then sat next to me and slung his arm on my shoulders "are you okay?" He asked, I shook my head "where is Mina?" "She is still not back from her trip.." I replied "do you want to hangout with us?" He asked "n-no it's okay.." I sighed "oh come on!" He took my hand and dragged me to their table.

Jungkook's POV

Hyejin sat in a different table from us, I felt quite sad and guilty that I ignored her for the whole day, I looked at her direction and saw a guys sitting with her and even slung his arm on her shoulders, Jungkook why did you ignore her?! I got jealous and looked away but my eyes kept coming back to her, after a second he was dragging her into their table, this wouldn't happen if I wasn't so mean to her "how come Hyejin didn't sit with us?" Jin hyung noticed, I shrugged and ate my food.

Hyejin's POV

I sat down with the rest of the boys "Hyejin!" Baekhyun then waved at me, I waved back "here have this.." he handd me his donut "no it's yours" I kindly rejected him "are you sure you don't want it? I'll throw it away?" He asked "thats a waste of food!" I said "here take it" he then handes it to me, I had no choice but to take it and eat it "out of us twelve, who do you think is the cutest?" Chanyeol asked "hmm.." I looked around "Luhan!" I pointed to him "yay!" He cheered "I like his baby face so much.." I complimented "thank you!" He then blushed and coveres his face in embarrassment.

The bell then rang and LuHan decided to drop me off to class since Chanyeol had to go to the bathroom, he slung his arm on my shoulders as we skipped and laughed together, my happiness then faded as I saw Jungkook "see you later Hyejin!" LuHan patted my head and headed to his homeroom class "your boyfriend?" Jimin asked "no.." I said "seriously! How many boys do you hangout with in a day?!" He exploded, I shrugged and chuckle, I then silently stood and waited for Mr.Lee to open the door "Statistics is so hard!" Hoseok exclaimed, he was sitting down doing his homework "you still haven't finished it?!" Jimin asked since they were in the same class "shh! Don't talk to me!" Hoseok exclaimed.

We all walked inside the class as Mr.Lee opened the door for us.

Jimin and I were heading to our Chemistry class "is something wrong between you and Jungkook? You two don't seem to interract  that much.." He said, I nodded my head "we had a 'fight' but not a fight fight, he kept texting me last night then I got annoyed and ignored him.. and he got angry at me" I explained "now I try to talk to him but he ignores me and it's my fault so the best way is to avoid him and not talk to him" I shrugged.

-

Hey guys! Im sorry if this chapter is a little short! But I hope you guys enjoy and subscribe!