Cuddles

Boy In Love

Hyejin's POV

My phone vibrated loudly on my night stand against the hard wood which caused to wake me up, it was Saturday morning and all I want to do is sleep— this weather was suitable for sleeping; a cold breeze and the sun is out, I wanted to ball up and wrap my blanket all around me, I checked my phone.

From: Jungkook

Hey! Wanna come over? You can sleep here aswell!

'I'll be there' I texted him, I looked at the time—9:00 this was the first time I woke up early in a Saturday, I would mostlikely wake up at 12.

I combed my hair and fringe, I wore a plain top, skinny jeans and my usual red converse— I also brought a jacket with me— I then stuffed my phone on my pocket. I opened the door and a cool breeze met my face, I locked the house and walked to the bus.

Honk!

I turned around to where the honking came from and saw Jungkook's car with his driver, I walked over to the car— Jungkook rolled down the window "you never told me you were coming" I tilted my head "suprise?" He chuckled "get in!" He added, I did what he said and drove to Jungkook's house.

"You can take the day off" Jungkook patted the driver's back and we both got off the car. "Is your mum gone?" I asked "yea she left early in the morning" Jungkook opened the door— I took off my shoes, we both sat down on the couch "what should we do?" I leaned my head on his chest, I could hear his calm heart beats.

"Cuddle?" He asked, I chuckled. He brought me over to his room and we both lied down— I yawned "tired?" He crawled up against me, I nodded in response. He circled his arm around my waist and buried his head on my neck, I could feel his hot breath against my skin— it sent me shivers, I felt Jungkook giving butterfly kisses on my neck "w-what are you doing?" I felt tickled, he didn't respond and kept placing butterfly kisses, I turned my whole body around and kissed him, he pulled my in closer.

Jungkook un-attached his lips from mine and hovered over me, he again attatched his lips— I circled my arms around his neck and kissed him back. The cuddling session continued until a knock came from the living room "ugh" Jungkook sounded pissed— he got off me and walked to the living room so I trailed behind him and sat on the couch— I felt dissapointed that we were interrupted, Jungkook opened the door and revealed 6 boys grinning "why are you guys here?" He scratched his head, all of them just walked passed him and entered the house "Hi!" I waved to them "you guys interrupted us in the middle of ki—" I cupped Jungkook's mouth and smiled at the boys "what brings you guys here?" I smiled, I glared at Jungkook— "ah well as usual we're bored" Jimin said "can't you guys just go to Jimin hyungs house? Its just two houses away!" Jungkook whined, they all shook their heads "Jungkook!" I turned to him "don't be so sad to your hyungs" I pinched his cheeks.

"What did we interrupt anyway?" Namjoon asked— why did he have to ask? Jungkook don't you dare say anything! "uh...uhm" a light shade of pink crept up my cheeks "nothing!" Jungkook lied "a minute ago you were complaining about us interrupting you two" Jin stated.

We were watching TV, I was sitting on Jungkook's lap— his hyungs were lying down the couch and made no space for me so that is how I ended up sitting on my boyfriend's lap.

I felt Jungkook nuzzle his nose against my neck— I got goosebumps and shivers down my spine, he started leaving butterfly kisses again "J-jungk-kook.." I whispered, he just ignored my and on my softspot "yah.." I slightly hit his leg, I didn't want to get caught by his hyungs— it would be embarrassing, he finally stopped and smiled at me "there I've made my mark!" He whispered, did he mean a h-hickey? "excuse me I need to go toilet!" I covered the spot he by fakingly scratching it, I got to the toilet and locked the door— I turned my head abit and saw an awfully dark purple-red spot "aish! Jeon Jungkook!" I whisper-yelled, what am I going to do? I opened some drawers and found a concealer— I placed some on the 'mark' Jungkook made until it dissapeard.

I sat back on his lap "do you guys want to eat anything?" I asked giving death glares to Jungkook, "Im kind of hungry" Hoseok rubbed his belly "uh do you guys want me to cook anything or?" I asked "I'll cook!" Jin stood up and headed to the kitchen "I'll help you then" I stood up, Jungkook grabbed my wrist "stay here..." He pleaded "I h-have to help him" I went to the kitchen "looks like the boyfriend is too clingy" I heard Jimin say and the rest chuckled at his sillyness.

"Do you need help or anything?" I asked Jin "its okay I can handle this, go to your boyfriend or else he'll get jealous" he smiled getting the ingredients ready— I sat back down next to Jungkook since there was space between Jimin and Jungkook "what is he cooking?" Jungkook asked, I shrugged in response and placed my head on his chest— I like hearing his calm heart beats, it makes me feel calm too, I circled my arm on his waist and watched TV with the rest.

Several minutes later Jin oppa shouted out that lunch was ready so I quickly stood up and jogged to the kitchen "here I'll take it" he passed me the meal and I quickly placed it on the table before my hand burns, the boys gathered around the table "woowww! My favorite!" Jimin exclaimed "Kimchi Jiggae!!" He clapped like a little kid "we will eat well!" we all said in unison, we all ate at the table.

After eating the boys got back to watching TV again, don't they get tired? I once again leaned my head on Jungkook's chest and drifted off to sleep...

-

I can't write fluff >_< haha I am so sorry guys!! Anyways I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and don't forget to subscribe if you like this chapter!