Why do you care

Boy In Love

Hyejin's POV

It was lunch time and Jimin invited me to sit with them since Mina had an appointment, I kept denying him but he just dragged me all the way to their table, I was infront of Jungkook and his girlfriend— I huffed and looked down at my food.

It seemed like the rest of BTS didn't like Jungkook's girlfriend, though she looked nice— I nudged Taehyung "don't you guys like her?" I asked "who? Yeonmi? Ofcourse we don't! She annoys us! we don't even know if Jungkook is his boyfriend of Jimin! She flirts with them both!" He whispered, I nodded and looked up— I suddenly saw Yeonmi pulling Jungkook in for a kiss, I tried my best not to look but my body won't respond at all.

Tears rolled down my cheeks "excuse me..." I ran over to a hallway and leaned my head on the lockers "Hyejin.." that voice, his familiar voice "leave me alone Jungkook" I cried "how can I leave you alone when you're acting like this?!" He said, I turned around "I am not you girlfriend anymore! So why do you care?!" I raised my voice "Just act like you don't know me, act like I'm invisible, act like.. you never loved me..." I ran off but I couldn't see because tears made my vision blurrier.

I found myself on the school rooftop, I sat in a corner and cried— I hugged my knees and buried my head between them.

Jungkook's POV

I punched the cement wall, I didn't care wether my knuckles bleed nor hurted— I continuously punched it, my breathing got uneven and tears were rolling down my cheeks, I messed up my hair in frustration "Jungkook!" A voice called "what happened?!" Taehyung ran over to me "I hate myself.." I leaned my forehead on the wall.

Hyejin's POV

I walked over to the edge and lifted one foot up to the platform, the wind was blowing virgously and the clouds were getting darker by the minute "Hyejin!" The door suddenly bursted open, it was Jimin— I got up the platform "Hyejin please.. don't do this!" He yelled "Jimin please leave me alone.." I trembled, I wanted to jump but I just couldn't "Hyejin please.." he begged, I looked at him he was walking closer to me "come on, lets go.." he reached his hand out, I shook my head— more tears rolled down because of my depression. 

"Hyejin.. come down please.." he begged again, I blocked my ears— head suddenly became heavier and everything was spinning, I fell on the concrete— Jimin then straddled me in his arms "don't do that again.." he sobbed.

Taehyung's POV

I called the hyungs over, I tried holding Jungkook back but he was way too strong "Taehyung!" Namjoon hyung called out "hyung! Hurry!" I signaled so they ran here "Jungkook stop! that's enough!" Jin hyung said but the maknae won't stop, we held him back and Jungkook finally stopped, his hands were bloody and even the wall "Jimin texted me that there was also something wrong with Hyejin.." Hoseok stuffed his phone in his pocket.

What happened between these two?! 

Jungkook's POV

I wa found myself leaning on the wall sitting down with my hands covered on my own blood, tears were still flowing down, it was unstoppable.

I wish we never broke up, I wish I never got angry at her, I wish we were still together.

Hyejin's POV

Jimin was hugging me tightly while I was crying "its okay.." he rubbed my back, droplets of water started falling from the dark gray sky "let's go.." he dragged me back inside, it was already pass lunch time but I refused to go back to class so Jimin decided to stay with me.

It was now the end of the day so Jimin and I decided to go home, my eyes were puffy and red— I hopped inside the car silently and the driver drove off. We arrived at home, Soojin opened the door for both Jimin and I, I bowed to her and headed to my room I then plopped myself down the bed and sighed deeply. I went over through my contacts and saw his name Jungkook❤ it said, I re-edited the name by removing the heart, I scrolled down the first few messages he sent me and it made me smile, it made me remember that day when we both exchanged numbers and how I discovered that he wasn't that cold person I used to know, I miss those old days when we never got tired bickering at eachother— I sighed and placed my phone on the wooden nightstand, I slipped my comfy clothes and tied my hair in a bun, I joined Jimin downstairs "what brings you here?" I asked Taehyung "tutoring for Chem" he said "do I have to?!" I whined, they both nodded "hey its for our future" Jimin said, I got my books and re-capped on what we learned last lesson.

I stretched as we took a break from hours of straight tutoring "do you guys want anything?" I stood up "do you have water?" Taehyung asked, I chuckled "yes" and headed over to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water, I handed it over to Taehyung and sat back down "what's the time?" I yawned "9:00 pm" Jimin fished his phone out of his pocket "what?! Taehyung you should go home now!" panicked "don't worry I already told my parents and we don't have school tomorrow anyway!" He sat back and relaxed "okay.." I mumbled 

-

I hope you enjoy this chapter and don't forget to subscribe