Suspicion

Boy In Love

Two weeks later.

 

Hyejin's POV

It was Saturday night of March and I was staying over at Jungkook's house, the week has lately been boring and we haven't told the BTS members about our relation between Jimin and I— I was lying down next to sleeping Jungkook, the only light was coming from my phone and the moon shining through Jungkook's window, I was texting Jimin since I couldn't sleep— all I could hear was Jungkook's light snoring.

"Its 12 am, we should sleep now and I know you're sleepy" he texted "good night then" I placed my phone on the wooden nightstand and slept.

I woke up with a weird vacuuming noise in the kitchen, there was also a cold spot next to me— I blindly grabbed my phone and checked the time, I squinted from the strong brightness of my phone. The time was written in big white numbers— 3:05am in the morning, I crept downstairs and headed to the kitchen where the noise was coming from and there I saw Jungkook standing up the fruit flies with the vacuum "what are you doing?!" I was frustrated, the vacuuming noise stopped "oh Im sorry if I woke you up.." he planted a kiss on my forehead "go back to sleep" he added. I obeyed what he said because I only slept for three damn hours, I plonked down the bed and closed my eyes then the vacuuming noise started again "Jeon Jungkook!" I ruffled my hair with frustration, I sighed deeply and covered my ears. I slowly adapted with the noise and I slowly fell asleep.

I woke up with the sun shining brightly outside, I sat up the bed and saw a sleeping Jungkook— although I didn't have a good sleep last night, It's still a good morning. I heard shifting from the bed so I turned around and saw Jungkook awake with his big dark almond shaped eyes looking at me, I flinched at the sight "you scared me!" I placed myhand over my chest as if just saw a ghost, he sat up and ruffled his fluffy jet black hair "what was up with you last night?" I asked "my normal routine" he shrugged, I just chuckled at his cuteness.

Jungkook and I were having breakfast at Starbucks, we were sitting patiently waiting for our order— I then heard noise outside so I darted my eyes from where the noise came from and revealed the BTS members, I frantically waved at Jimin when his eyes met mine— he then returned a smile causing his eyes to go crescent shaped "you invited them?" I turned back to Jungkook, he nodded in response and looked back at his phone.

Jungkook's POV

I've recently been having suspicions between Jimin and Hyejin, Hyejin always talks to Jimin hyung whenever he's here— is there something between them that I don't know? Why did I even invite the hyungs in the first place? "Jungkook pabo!" I said to myself, I looked up and saw Jimin and Hyejin talking and laughing with each other, Taehyung nudged me "do something about it!" He whispered, I shrugged looking at him— I don't really know what to do.

Hyejin's POV

The waiter came and gave our orders "thank you!" I looked up at the waiter who was somewhat familiar "Byun Baekhyun?" I smiled "oh Hi Hyejin!" He waved "I never knew you worked here!" I said, he gave an awkward laugh and took off— I happily at my cinnamon donut and took a sip on my hot chocolate. I then felt Jungkook snaking his arm around my shoulders, I looked over at Jungkook's direction and saw Taehyung giving a thumbs up sign to him, is Jungkook jealous? "Hey look I can make an elephant with my arm!" Taehyung exclaimed, he was pinching a little amount of meat between his two moles on his arm "Taehyung keep your voice down!" Yoongi shushed him "we don't care about your elephant" Namjoon added "its cute" I complimented, he smiled at me "hey look!" He slightly pinched my leg between two moles "you have an elephant aswell!" He exclaimed "yah yah!" Jungkook then pushed him away "you can be a part of my elephant army!" He chuckled "hey I have one too!" Hoseok exclaimed, they both high-fived eachother— I chuckled at their silly-ness. Jin was just sitting on his seat quiet as always, how can he cope up with these silly-ness? I thought to myself.

Jimin tapped my shoulder "mhm?" I turned to him "are you going to finish your donut?" He asked, Jimin and I both liked cinammon sprinkled sugar donut, I shook my head in response— he happily took it and ate.

Jimin's POV

We just finished having breakfast with Hyejin and Jungkook, the hyungs, Taetae and I were heading to our cars "Jimin!" Namjoon called out, I turned to my rightside and cocked my eyebrows "why are you such a thirdwheel!" He exclaimed "what?" I asked "in the cafe! You were ruining the couples moment, and stealing Hyejin from Jungkook!" He said "do you like Hyejin as well?" Yoongi hyung asked, my eyes almost popped out of its sockets "why would I like my own sister?!" I suddenly blurted it out, I quickly cupped my mouth as if I just cursed "did you say sister?" Jin hyung asked, I sighed deeply "the truth is, she is my long lost twin" I confessed "that is why you guys looked a like!" Taehyung pointed out, I nodded "Im sorry if I kept a secret to you guys.." I hung my head low "its okay!" Hoseok cheered and patted my back.

I told the member the while story of how Hyejin and I parted from eachother "so Jungkook is the only one who doesn't know?" Yoongi hyung asked, I nodded in response.

-

The BTS members finallt know about their relation! But Jungkook is still suspicious about Hyejin and Jimin, he also doesn't know they are twins! 

Don't forget to subscribe if you liked this chapter!