Mrs.Jeon

Boy In Love

Hyejin's POV

I walked to school feeling happier than ever "hi Jimin~" I sang as I got to the gate "woah someone is happy" he smirked "finally confessed?" He added, I nodded in response.

Me: hey where are you? 

I texted him— I headed to Chemistry class and sat outside the class since it wasn't opened yet,

Jungkook: look up 

He texted, so I looked up and saw him. I smiled at stood up "I like your new hairstyle" I smiled— his hair was up for once and it looked neat "how is my girlfriend doing?" He smirked, I chuckled at his cheesy-ness.

Ring!

The bell rang "bye I have to go to class" he gave a small peck on my lip "bye!" I waved to him— he trailed off "love birds~" Jimin sang while walking over with Taehyung, I blushed with his words "I have to be stuck with you two" I stuck my tongue out.

Mr.Byun handed us work to do and sat back on his desk "Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung!" He looked uo from his desk and beckoned, Jimin and Taehyung walked to his desk "Park Hyejin!" He called, I walked nervously to his desk "y-yes sir?" I asked "would you please do me a favor?" He looked at me and so as Jimin and Taehyung, I nodded in response "will you please tutor both of them? They really need your help" he begged "w-why me?" I asked "because you are on the top of this class and the smartest" he said "okay" I nodded, he sent us back to our desks— I turned around to them "we'll start today at Jimin's house" I instructed "what? Why my house?" Jimin asked "do you want help or fail this subject?" I asked "okay okay!" He raised his hands.

Ring! 

The bell rang so I headed over to English class and saw Jungkook on the way "how was Biology?" I asked "I was lonely without you" he gave me a backhug while walking "what are you d-doing?" I blushed "Im going tlmo Jimin's house with Taehyung, want to come with?" I asked "what?!" He uncircled his arms from my waist and looked at me "Im tutoring them!" I chuckled "I'll come" he said "whatever you want" I chuckled, I felt his hand intwined with my hand so I did the same and smiled.

We entered the class and sat beside eachother "Baekhyun why are you always late to school?" I asked turning around to hiss desk "studying?" He asked "as if! Anyways good new that you actually found friends!" I gave him a high-five, I saw Jungkook glaring at him "relax" I whispered to him and faced the front.

Ring!

It was lunch time now and Jungkook invited me to eat lunch with him and the boys, I sat next to him "hi guys" I smiled "Jungkook finally got his girl" Suga smirked earning a light punch from Jungkook, I blushed at his words "Jungkook and I actually met before.." I stated "when?" All six of them askee in unison "we'll I never knew his name but I was at Han River and I saw him crying so I gave him a lollipop" I said "yah yah! That's enough!" Jungkook said, his hyung were teasing him and mimicking how he cries.

It was hometime, we were on our way to Jimin's house with Taehyung and Jungkook, we were in Jimin's car with his driver driving.

"Welcome!" He spreaded his arms wide "woah~ you're house is huge!" I stared in awe, Jimin knocked on the door and a maid opened it "Good After Noon Jimin" she bowed and left, we entered the house— it was even prettier inside, I could see chandeliers and vases "Jimin! Who is this lovely young woman?" Mrs.Park asked "ah she's a friend!" Jimin replied "oh I thought she was your girlfriend!" Mr.Park chuckled "oh no he's my boyfriend" I pointed to Jungkook "okay lets head over to my room!" Jimin led us to his room, we had to go through long hallways and stairs, he opened the door and revealed a living room like bedroom, it was divided in to two; on was kind of like a lounge and tables a TV and the other half was his bed and all his closets.

"lets get started!" I clasped my hands together, I settled my bag beside me on the floor "okay I'll start off with some basic questions!" I pulled my Chemistry book out and flipped some pages until I found the right one "okay, what is the first element on the periodic table?" I asked "uhh...wait I know this!" Jimin taps his fingers on the table "Taehyung! Stop taking selcas and help me here!" Jimin took the phone off Taehyung "oh sorry.." he said "it's Hy—" "don't tell them!" I covered Jungkooks mouth with my palm "uhhh hint?" Taehyung asked, I face palmed "it's Hydrogen.." I said "you guys are so dumb" Jungkook chuckled "says the one who got 4 on English!" Jimin high-fived Taehyung, I chuckled "okay next! What is the centre of an atom called?" I asked "I know this one! A necleus!" Jimin exclaimed "okay good! Taehyung this is for you, Acids have a pH level below seven. True or False?" I asked "False?" He answered "wrong! Answer is true" I corrected him.

After some frustraiting Tutoring, I finally finished "hey my parents wanted to meet you today!" Jungkook exclaimed "I-i can't look like this!" I stop on my tracks, we were still in Jimin's house but we were heading out the door "oh come on! They don't mind" he held my hand and walked out the door, "wait! But we need a ride!" I looked at him "my house is just two houses away from Jimin hyung!" He exclaimed.

Jungkook softly knocked on the door, a pretty woman opened the door "Jungkook!" she hugged him "Mum this is Hyejin. Park Hyejin!" Jungkook introduced, I bowed to her "nice to meet you!" Mrs.Jeon shook my hand and let us in, Jungkook's house was more different from Jimin's, His house was more modern unlike Jimin's which is more fragile.

"Jungkook, I forgot to tell you I'll be in America for the rest of the year, I have to help your dad with the business and I am leaving tomorrow" Mrs.Jeon said and Jungkook nodded in response "you can bring Hyejin whenever you want or just sleepover here!" she cooed "Mum!" Jungkook scolded "you're making her uncomfortable!" He added.

We sat on the dining table, there was lots of food on the table "so Hyejin what Jobs are your parents doing?" Mrs.Jeon asked, I gulped "uhh they passed away quite a long time ago..." I fiddles with my fingers "I am so sorry to hear that! I was so stupid of me! I apologize" Mrs.Jeon apologized "oh no it's okay Mrs.Jeon!" I smiled "are you okay?" Jungkook cupped my face, I nodded in response "do you have any siblings?" She asked "yes. I have a brother" I answered "what does he do?" She asked "well he's training to be a k-idol" I explained.

Mrs.Jeon and I got along pretty well, Jungkook came with me to bus home, "you were amazing" he kissed me on the lips and smiled, I walked inside the house smiling to myself.

-

I dont think this chapter is good enough!! But I'll make a fluff next chapter I promise!!!! ( I hope I can) subscribe if you liked this chapter!!