Moved On?

Boy In Love

Hyejin's POV

I silently sat on my bed, it was dead silence and all you could hear was the machines beeping. I wiped my tears with the back of my hand— I decided to hangout at the cafe so I took the blood transfusion pole and headed to the door, I opened the door and slowly walked downstairs, my waist was still in pain though it wasn't as bad as the previous day. I then ordered hot chocolate and sat down— I saw Jimin walking with Bambam, my eyes widened and my heart raced faster, I got more excited so I dragged my blood transfusion pole with me and headed to them "Bambam!" I exclaimed, he then ran over to me and hugged me tightly almost lifting me up "are you okay?" He asked, I nodded my head in response "I got so worried about you, the minute the plane landes here I wanted to see you straight away!" He said "I missed you!" I smiled.

Bambam and I had a chat in the cafe while Jimin checked up on Jungkook "what has been up?" He took a sip from his drink "you have missed lots" I exclaimed "tell me" he laid back on his chair "I dated Jungkook but we broke up not long ago.." I sipped on my hot drink while Bambam almost choked on his drink "what?! You dated that guy!?" He bursted "yah! Calm down! It was a long story.." I stuffed my mouth by taking big bites of my donut, I managed to gulp down a big lump of donut "I also met a friend her name is Kang Mia so don't ever get worried about me when you don't come to school" I smiled "I thought everything was going to be all the same!" He exclaimed.

I wish it would be all the same, I wish Jungkook and I bickered at eachother all the time, I wish he was by my side all the time though I hated it, I wish I never liked him.

After hanging out at the cafe, Bambam and I headed to my room "this thing is such a bother some!" I pointed at the blood transfusion, Bambam just chuckled at me. I slowly got on the bed with the help of Bambam "thanks" I said and sighed "so is this all you do?" He looked around "pretty much. I've only been here for like a day but it seems like I've been here for a year!" I rolled my eyes and sighed loudly "don't worry! I'll make sure to visit you as much as I can!" He said, I nodded and smiled at him.

Bambam left so now I was stuck by myself again, Jimin left too because he was out with the boys— I sighed and looked around the room, I decided to chill at the cafe again so I took the blood transfusion pole, I walked out the door and Jungkook suprisingly walked out the same time as me, We had a three second eye contact but I broke it off.

Tears started forming on the corner of my eyes, I blinked a couple of times but it won't go away so I wiped the solemn tears away with the back of my hand.

I sat down once again in the cafe, looking around— I huffed "this is so boring.." I muttered under my breath.

 

One week has already past and I am now discharged from the hospital,  Jungkook dischared feom the hospital earlier than me as well. Bambam visited often and so as Mum and Dad.

I ran over the fingers through the scar on my waist and sighed, I quickly slipped on my uniform and joined Jimin downstairs "come on!" He signaled, I waved to Mum and Dad, I hopped in the car "its good to be back!" I said, Jimin chuckled.

We arrived at school so I got off the car and saw Mina standing there, I ran over to her and hugged her tightly "I missed you!" She squealed "I was so lonely!" I whined "I am sorry I didn't get to visit you" she pouted. Mina and I started walking down the hallways leaving Jimin alone "yah! Did you know?" She nudged me "hm?" I asked "Jungkook already has a girlfriend.. they've only been for about a week" she said, my heart sank and my face became dull "I don't even care about him anymore.." tears started forming on the corner of my eyes, I looked at my feet and blinked the tears off.

Jungkook's POV

I don't even care about him anymore.." Hyejin said, my heart stopped— it hurts so much, how come I've moved on but I am still acring this way!? I already have a girlfriend, why can't I move on?!

I buried my face in my palms as I sighed "I messed up.." I groaned "Jungkook!" Yeonmi called out, I quickly pulled my hands away, I saw her running towards me— she then kissed me on the cheek and giggled.

Hyejin's POV

"Jungkook!" A voice suddenly called, it caused me to turn back— I then saw Jungkook with his girlfriend, I sighed while Mina dragged me to Maths class.

I stared blankly at the math equations and sighed "Ms.Park Hyejin?" Mrs.Im asked, I shot my head up "is there something wrong? You seem to be not doing anywork" she said "no it's just..." I mumbled and sighed, I slightly turned my head and saw Jungkook looking at me worriedly.

-

Oh no!!! 

Anyway I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and don't forget to subscribe