Mixed Feelings

Boy In Love

Hyejin's POV

After a long day school ended and Im now heading home, I knocked at the door a couple of times but no response "ah he might be still at his practice" I pouted, I lifted up the mat off the ground revealing a key so I took it and opened the door then I closed and locked the door behind me, I plopped my self on the couch and sighed I felt kind of sorry for Jungkook right now I bet he felt bad too or maybe he liked it, but I still felt sorry for him eventhough I hate him, I headed up to my room and changed into shorts and a long loose plain white top but not long enough to cover my shorts and I tied my hair up in a messy bun and sat down on the couch -knock-knock- I knock came from the door so I quickly stood up and opened it, I wasn't expecting this person to be here so I closed the door and sat down, minutes past so I peeked out the window is Jungkook was still at sight but he's nowhere to be seen -beep-beep- I got a text from Jr oppa "hey Hyejin I'm going to come home late today, I might come at midnight or at 1am" Jr texted "okay" I replied, I sighed in boredness since I didn't know what to do so I decided to go out by myself, I went upstairs and wore an oversized jacket and plain black leggings, I applied a thin line of eyeliner on both eyes just to define my eyes, I walked downstairs to put my shoes on then I opened the door and frowned "what are you doing here?" I asked but no response he was just leaning on the wall next to the door, he looked at me and his eyes widened abit "what?" I sneered "I've never seen you with eyeliner before" He smirked "well I'm going to leave you now I'm off" I strted walking until I heard footsteps behind me "stop following me!" I didn't turn around, I felt his smirk behind my back, I arrived at my favourite bubble tea place I would always be here when I'm upset "I once promised myself that I would bring my boyfriend here" I smiled "so does that mean im your boyfriend" he smirked "I said I would bring, your actually jist followimg me plus im not interested in you" I rolled my eyes, I emtered the store "Hyejin!" I heard a familiar voice, I looked in that direction and saw one of my brother's friend "Mark oppa!" I rushed over leaving Jungkook behind and hugged him "how's my favourite dongsaenh doing?" He rudfled my hair "oppa have you finished your practices?" I ignores his question "what practices? Oh yeah but your brother told me hes going to stay back and practice" he said "oh but how come you're here?" I asked "hey whose that guy you werw with?" He nudged me "oh he's a classmate" I looked at him and he was still in the same spot "ok well I'll get going now" he patted my back "bye oppa!" I only knew Bambam and Mark oppa from Jr's band but no one else, I walked up to the counter "one large rockmelon milk tea" I smiled and placed the money on the counter, the lady took it and started making one, I sat down on the table and Jungkook sat infront "why are you following me around?" I asked "because I want to" he sneered, after a couple of minutes,the lady gave me the drink "enjoy! And you two look really good together" she smiled "no it'a a mis-" "thank you have a good night" he cut mw off "yah what do you think you'rw doing?!" I scolded "well she said we looked good together, so I thanked her" he smirked "well we're not dating are we?" I took my drink and left the shop with him still trailing behind me, this guy is really getting on my nerves, I turned to him and sighed "why do you keep following me?!" I ruffled my hair in frustration "you'll know when I make you my girl" he smirked, that smirk of his I hated the most "ahh Im going home!" I angrily stomped home and slammed the doot shut, I didn't know what was going in my mind I couldn't tell what I was feeling, I had mixed feelings but this one particular question roamed around my mind 'do I like him?' I never knew what I felt about him, I always had mixed feeelings when I was with him, I wanted to find my feelings for him, I went to my room and washed my face and changed into comfortable clothes and went to bed, it was probably late now so I fell in deep sleep.

 

Jungkook's POV

I saw Hyejin with eyeliner and wow she looked really pretty, she stomped back to her house and I felt real bad so I just walked home, I just feel really hurt why don't you love me back Park Hyejin?! My face was really solemn going back home, why does she do this to me? I sighed as I entere home and lazily walked to my room and threw myself on the bed, I sighed "I won't give up on her" I silently whispered, I checked the time on my phone 10:00pm "wow! How did it get so late?" I sighed still not sleepy, I admit Hyejin kinda looked hot when she was in a loose shirt short shorts and messy bun, I tooke my phone beside me and started playing some random games -bzzt-bzzt- my phone vibrated and I kind of jumped, I exited the game and checked my notifications, it was a message from Jimin hyung but I was too lazy reply so I put my phone away and slept.