Missing You

Boy In Love

Hyejin's POV

I joined Jimin downstairs for dinner after I took a shower, Mum was at a company dinner and Dad was running the restaurant— I silently sat down the chair "eat up!" He smiled I gave no response and stared soullessly at the food "hey are you okay?" He asked I shook my head and started eating.

I finished my dinner and heades straight to my room, Jimin trailed behind me "Hyejin could you please tell me whats wrong?" He asked "it's n-nothing.." I sighed "was he the reason you ran out?" Jimin looked me in the eye— tears started rolling down my cheeks, Jimin then pulled me in for a hug.

Next Day

It was Seollal Holiday so I invited Mina to eat at our family restaurant, I wore a red boyfriend flannel dress top just up to the knees— my black converse and a hat.

I suprisingly walked out of my room the same time as Jimin "where are you going?" We both asked in unison "Family restaurant, Im taking Mina there" I answered "Im also heading there!" He said, I shrugged and texted Mina to come to our house.

Acouple of minutes later a knock came from the door, I opened the door and it revealed Mina "where were you yesterday!" I hugged her "sick" she shrugged "Jimin!" I called "were going! Hurry up!" I shouted, footsteps got louder as he came downstairs. Us three then entered the car. "The rest are already there" Jimin informed, Mina and I both nodded— we chatted loudly while Jimin had an earpiece in his ear, bobbing his head up and down. 

We arrived finally arrived at the place, I saw the rest of BTS already inside— my heart thumped as we entered the cafe "let's go sit in another table" I headed to a different table "you're not going anywhere!" Mina pulled my arm "you're telling me to sit with them?!" I asked "look Jimin is inviting you over!" I followed Mina's gaze and saw Jimin gesturing us to come, I sighed— I Jungkook's pair of eyes scanning me from head to toe, I shivered and turned a little red "you can go sit with Jungkook" I hid behind Mina, but she just pushed me to him and I nearly fell on Jungkook, I propped my self and tugged the shirt down— now I am sitting down with my ex "move over!" she scooted closer, I cursed under my breath as I moved closer to Jungkook— I could feel my cheeks burning and my face turn into crimson red, I sighed. I could smell that familiar scent, that old scent I always smell when I cuddle up to him but that scent was no longer familiar, it was more of a strange scent now and I truly miss this strange yet calming scent of his. Soon a waiter came and took our order— I ordered the same exact food when Jungkook took me here, those flashbacks are back again.

Flashback

"Its the first time you took a girl here!" Jimin exclaimed "eventhough you dated alot, its the first time you brought a girl here.. you told us you would only bring the girl you truly loved and cherished" Jimin smirked, I flushed pink when those words came out of Jimin's mouth.

End

The waiter came and gave us our orders, I stared blankly at my food— I didn't really feel like eating. Suprisingly my stomach lowly growled so I started eating, the broth tasted bland for me— I always have wierd taste buds for broths so I always tend to put some seasonings to adjust the taste, as soon as I reached for the salt, a hand also reached for it— it was Jungkook's, I quickly took my hand away although I wanted for our hands to stay in that position, I wanted to feel the warmth of his smooth yet delicate hands, I want his touch. "Y-you can use it.." I mumbled "you got it first, here" he held the salt infront of me, I slowly took it and sprinkled some on my broth "thank yo-you" I gave an uneasy yet presentable smile. 

-RING-RING- 

My phone suddenly rang so I quickly fished it out of my bag and excused myself from the lot, "Jr oppa?" I asked "hey Hyejin! Since its Seollal holiday today do you want to hangout with us? Bring Jimin aswell!" He said "uh well Im actually hanging out with Jimin's friends and Mina" I rubbed my nape "Mina?" He asked "oh! Its a girl I met a couple of days ago!" I cheered "thats good! Well just drop by anytime here, you're welcomed and also bring Mina!" He said "Bye!" I said and hanged up. I walked back to the cafe, I was about to sit on a different spot but Mina made way for me to sit where I sat before, I huffed and sat back down.

Jungkook's POV

 I eyed Hyejin as she walked out of the cafe, the flannel hugged her body perfectly, I miss you so much— her scent her touch her skin and her lips, they're all haunting me— I have to move on, I kept repeating the same thing over and over but my heart won't listen, I still crave for her, I crave for her gentle light touch. I miss it too much that I can't even control myself. After minutes she then sat next to me and chatted with the rest, the air was filled immediately up by her scent, the minute she sat next to me— I can't move on, I love you.

Hyejin's POV

I chatted with the boys and Mina aswell, it was fun although I thought it would be boring "hey Mina! Do you know that I have an elephant on my body?" Taehyung chuckled "there he goes again" Yoongi rolled his eyes "she doesn't want to see your elephant!" Namjoon whined "I have on too" Hoseok joined in, Jin just sat in silence  with Jungkook while Jimin was chuckling "I want to see!" Mina anticipated, Taehyung rolled his sleeves up and pinched the meat between the two moles on his arm "woah!! That is so cool!!" Mina jumped up and down "I can't believe that you are older than me" I chuckled, she gave me a light punch.

We hanged out at the cafe for about an hour, we then decided to go back home.

 Don't forget to subscribe if you enjoy this chapter!