Camp Day 1 [part one]

Boy In Love

Hyejin's POV

Today was our camping day and Jimin woke me up at 5 am in the morning, we were all going to meet at our house which is here because we rented a big camper van which is coming here soon.

I washed my face and wore simple clothes then I dragged out my luggage to the living room downstairs, I walked inside Jimin's room "when are they coming?" I asked "soon" he replied, I then walked out and sat on my bed— I played on my phone for a bit. There was a knock on the door so I rushed downstairs and opened it— Jungkook and Yeonmi, ofcourse "hi.." I smiled awkwardly and opened the door widely for them to come in, they both sat down the couch so I sat down with them but I didn't know what to talk about, another knock then came from the door so I quickly stood up and opened it— it was the rest of the boys "Hi!" I waved to them "Ill go get Jimin.." I rushed upstairs to his room "Jimin hurry up! All of them are here!" I exclaimed "Im coming!" He then walked out of his room and rushed downstairs.

We then had breakfast made by the maids and Soojin aswell "Soojin can you please get my phone?" I asked— she nodded and rushed upstairs, she walked down and handed it to me "thank you!" I bowed. 

The campervan finally came after afew minutes so we packed our luggages in the campervan, it was really big "who wants to sit at the front?" Jimin asked, there was 4 seats at the front and the rest were in the back on the sides "me!" I raised up my hand "me too!" Taehyung raised his hand up aswell, Jin already hopped in the drivers seat and Namjoon sat next to him, I climbed on my seat behind Jin's and Taehyung sat next to me while the others sat at the back "lets go!" Taehyung shouted.

Jin then drove off so I plugged the earphones in my ear and listened to music.

Hours later

We weren't in the city side anymore, we were more like in the farm side— there were barely cars behind or ahead of us, the road was wide long and straight, I peeped at the back— Yoongi was already sleeping with his neck pillow while Jimin bobbed his head up and down because of his music while Yeonmi was on her phone and Jungkook was just sitting "Im bored.." I yawned, I just noticed that Taehyung was playing hand games by himself, wierd guy. My eye lids started getting heavier as time passes so I decided to sleep.

Narrator's POV

Little did Hyejin know when she was sleeping she leaned it on Taehyung's shoulder for support while Taehyung's heart beats were getting faster, Jungkook then looked at them and sighed "are they dating?" He thought to him self, Jimin in the corner was fanboying about his sister and Taehyung so close together "yah" Jungkook scolded Jimin for his fanboying because he was getting really annoyed with him and really jealous aswell.

Taehyung's POV

Weight was gently placed on my shoulder so I turned my head and saw Hyejin, my heart raced faster but why was I acring this way? I have never felt this kind of feeling before, I looked at her beautiful face and examined it, her pouty lips, her pink cheeks— I brushed some strands of hair away from her face and hooked it at the back of her ear, I smiled to myself and looked out the window.

Hyejin's POV 

I slowly opened my eyes and found myself leaning on Taehyung's shoulders "oh my gosh I am so sorry!" my cheeks startes heating up "it's okay! I don't mind" he chuckled "what time is it?" I asked "12 pm" he said, I nodded and stared out the window "we're nearly here!" Jin shouted which startled Yoongi and Namjoon, I saw the beautiful ocean, it's like it's full of a thousand diamonds— it was shining brightly under the hot sun, I took some pictures with my phone and looked at the beautiful scenery "woah! pretty" Taehyung then leaned closee to my side to examine the view "I can't even see anything on my side! All you can see is a wall of rocks and plants" he whined, I chuckled at him. 

After 6 hours of driving, ofcourse we had stop overs— we finally arrived at the camping grounds, there were quite a lot camping as well. Jin parked the car so we all got down and stretched our arms and legs "let's set up the tents!" Jimin started walking back to the camper van, Yeonmi and I are sleeping in the camper van while the boys are in the tents "do you guys need any help?" I stood beside Jimin "just sit and relax" Taehyung patted my back "are you sure?" I asked, he nodded so I sat under the tree and relaxed— the spot we chose was peaceful and relaxing so I closed my eyes, all you could hear was the waves crashing down the warm sand, the birds chirping delightly and Taehyung groaning? I opened my eyes and saw him trying to carry two luggages at a time while the others setting up the tent "what did you guys put in here?!" He panted, I chuckled and shook my head "Taehyung! Are you sure you don't need any help?" I called, he gave me a thumbs up and smiled. 

The boys finally set up the tent "let's go hit the beach!" Hoseok shouted, I stood up and walked over to the rest "what are we doing?" I asked "we're going to the beach so get changed" Jin said "okay.." I didn't really like showing my body nor going to the beach but I don't want to be a buzz kill, I got my clothes and changed in the changing rooms— I was wearing a black bikini with a transparent tank top over and black shorts. I headed back to our camping spot and saw the boys were already changed and so as Yeonmi, why do they have to be shirtless?! I had a short mental breakdown, I suddenly felt shy but I shrugged it off and walked towards the group "I didn't know you had abs!" chuckled at Jimin.

-

hey guys!! I decided to split this chapter in to half since it was going to be long! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! And don't forget to subscribe!