Love is Not over

Boy In Love

Jungkook's POV

I found myself lying down my bed decided wether to text Hyejin or not, I sighed and looked at my phone— I then grabbed it and texted Hyejin.

From Me 

Hyejin, I'm really sorry if I ignored you and if I was being mean to you the whole day today, forgive me?

I waited for a reply but there was no reply, no nothing "it's my fault.." I groaned and closed my eyes.

Hyejin's POV

My phone suddenly vibrated as I was doing homework at 11 at night, it was from Jungkook.

From Jungkook

Hyejin, I'm really sorry if I ignored you and if I was being mean to you the whole day today, forgive me?

He texted "the best way is to avoid him.." I told myself and placed my phone on my desk and continued on my homework.

 

I sat down on a desk in English class, Jungkook suddenly sat next to  me "can you stop following?" I really got annoyed, eventhough he has a pretty face I still hate him, I sighed and rolled my eyes. Jungkook then wrapped his arm around my shoulders but I couldn't do anything.

It was now interval and Jungkook is following me behind of course "Hyejin wait up!" My heart skipped a beat when he called my name, why is this happening again? Does my heart still belong to him? I thought I moved on, we both sat down on the table "I guess Mina is still not back from her trip.." I mumbled.

Narrator's POV

Little did Hyejin know that it was all a set up, Taehyung wasn't actually going to Daegu he was just going to stay home since his parents are gone for a while, Taehyung ofcourse liked Hyejin but he could still see in his eyes that Jungkook will be the one for her, so the whole point is getting Hyejin and Jungkook back together and the same as Mina the fact she didn't come to school is not to interrupt Jungkook and Hyejin or she will be a third wheel and ruin the whole plan.

Hyejin's POV

I ate my food silently "ehem! We need to go somewhere!" Jimin then pulled Hoseok along with him "we also need to go.." Jin pulled Namjoon and Yoongi with him which only left Jungkook and I on the table, It got really awkward now since I haven't talk to him "are you free today?" He asked, I shrugged "meet me at the park at 8?" He asked, I suprisingly nodded.

I was now awkwardly walking with Jungkook since he dragged me, our hands brushed against eachother which made my heart race faster— Jungkook smoothly twined his hand with my hand, I looked at him and blinked a couple of times.

I was lying down my bed letting the time pass, the clock struck eight so I quickly got ready and ran out of the house, I sat down the bench and waited for Jungkook— time quickly passed but he never came so I stood up but when I was about to leave I saw petals of roses scattered on the ground making a path somewhere, I followed the path of petals of roses and found my self under the cherry blossom tree and a small stage ahead of me— suddenly the whole place was brightened by the lights and there was Jungkook sitting down with a piano infront of him, whenever his fingers touched the keys the piano would make a soft and sweet melody.

The long night is following you as it flows

Time follows you and fades

Why are you getting farther away? So far that I can’t reach you?

 

Tell me why, you’re so far away, why

Can’t you see me in your eyes anymore?

 

Love is so painful

Goodbyes are even more painful

I can’t go on if you’re not here

Love me, love me

Come back to my arms

Love is so painful

Goodbyes are even more painful

I can’t go on if you’re not here

Love me, love me

Come back to my arms

 

Love is not over, over, over

Love is not over, over, over

Love is not over, over, over

Love is not over, over, over

 

Love is so painful

Goodbyes are even more painful... 

As soon as he finished singing, he got walked down the steps and walked towards me "I am sorry if I pushed you away and ignored you yesterday, I said I got over you but those were all lies, every second every minute every hour everyday I missed you, my heart ached all the time you weren't next to me, It was all my fault, I thought I got over you but my heart still belongs to you and it will never ever belong to someone else, will you please be my girlfriend?" He said I nodded, he suddenly threw his arms around me, I did the same— I missed this, his scent, his touch, his everything "I love you.." He said "I love you too.." I then pulled him in for a kiss, his soft plump lips  perfectly fitted on mine, tears of joy suddenly came streaming out of my eyes.

"get a room!" The boys suddenly poppoed out of nowhere, I laughed and wiped my tears.

We were all chilling at Jungkook's house "cheers to Hyejin and Jungkook!" Hoseok cheered, after 5 hours of celebrating our relationship they decided to go home but I stayed since I was staying over at Jungkook's house "I missed you.."I buried my face in his chest as I hugged him tightly "I'm sorry I was so mean to you" I apologized, he rubbed my back and placed a kiss on my forehead. 

"Did you like the song I sang you?" He asked, I nodded my head "I wrote it" he proudly said "that's why it was so good" I chuckled

Jungkook and I were lying down his bed, I closed my eyes and try to sleep as he placed butterfly kisses on the back of my neck— I missed all of this "aren't you going to sleep?" I turned around "where's my goodnight kiss?" He asked "fine" I rolled my eyes, I pecked his lips "there" I said "yah!" He whined, I sighed and pulled him in for a deep kiss, our lips fitted perfectly and moved in synced, I pulled away and smiled "good night.." he then placed a kiss on my forehead and pulled me closer to him, I then placed light kisses on his neck down to his collarbone and closed my eyes.

-

They're back together!! I hope you guys enjoy this and don't forget to subscribe!