Hate Pt2

Boy In Love

I slowly opened my eyes and met another pair of eyes, it was Jungkook's , I pushed him off "yah! You think you can go around kissing girls you want to kiss?!" hes really getting on my nerves "what if I want to?" he glared "I'm moving to another desk.." I stood up took my bag and my text book with me "move" I pushed him aside and squeezed through suddenly -BANG- I fell with my face facing the floor "owww" I groaned, I heard laughter throughout the room I stood up and glared at Jungkook "that's what you get when you push me around" he smirked "atleast it''s better than being in a relationship with you" I chuckled "Ms.Park please watch where you go next time" Mr.Lee looked up from his desk "Ah yes sir" I bowed at him and walked to a far away desk infront of his friends since that was the only spot, I sat down and relaxed then I reopened the textbook and read through the page, we were learning about world war 1 and 2, suddenly I felt stinging sensation on my knees so I looked at it and it was really red 'its just a bruise' I said to myself, I felt a strong gaze on me but I ignored I was 100% sure that it was that bastard, suddenly a paperball came from the back of me and landed near my foot, I was gueesing it was his friends so I took it and  opened the crumpled paper 'Jungkook likes you' the letter read so I wrote 'I'm not interested in him' I threw the paper at the back of me and continued to do my work, another paperball came so I uncrumpled it 'no really he likes you' the letter said I turned around to Jungkook's friends wow they're all so good looking, "I don't care wether he has interest in me or not but that will not change my feelings for him. I hate him" I stated "but we're just informing that he has a huge crush on you" Jimin said, I knew their names bacause of popularity but nothing else "why me!?! can't he pick any other girls?" I asked "it's because you're different from other girls but in a good way" Jin answered, I pouted "b-but what if I like someone else?" I asked "um I guess he will be heart broken but who knows" Jin shrugged "why don't you like him?" Teahyung finally spoke up "he's like everyone else, he goes around dating every girl in school like does he even have a pride?! I don't really like playboys" I admitted "I was watching you two earlier and it was funny" Rap Monster said "he nearly kissed me!!" I scrunched my nose, I saw Jungkook coming over so I turned back around and carried on with my work.

 

Jungkook's POV

I looked over at Hyejin she was working peacefully, ugh she is one tough girl I pulled out my phone and started playing games I heard talking from the other side of the room which was coming from Hyejin I guess so I looked over and now she's flirting with my hyungs I quickly stood up and shifted and sat beside her.

 

Hyejin's POV

He came over and sat beside me AGAIN "ugh what do you want now?" I rolled my eyes, this guy is really annoying right now can't he leave me alone? "now you're flirting with my hyungs pfft what's next? Dating them?" He scoffed "you just came here to say that? Well atleast it's better to hang with them than having a relationship with you" I spat back and pulled out my phone to play with "excuse me Mr.Lee? can I go to the nurse? My knees are killing me" I whined "come here let me take a look" he looked up so I placed my phone on the desk and stood up but my knees were too sore I had to endure this, I limped up to him "what happened?" he asked looking at it "well that dude over there purposely stuck his foot on my way and tripped, badly" I pointed to Jungkook "go to the nurse with your bag" he agreed, so I limpee back to my desk and packed up my stuff "Mr.Lee I'll take her to the nurse" Jungkook stood up "no leave me alone!" I exclaimed "sit back down Mr.Jeon and get your work done" Mr.Lee instructed, I carried my bag on my  left shoulder and limped my way to the health center, I finally got there with out falling or anything "Hi Ms.Kim I'm here for my um knees" I pointed at my knees "oh my what happened?" Her eyes widened "well I tripped and fell badly and it is really red right now" I explained "okay have a seat on one of the beds there and I'll give you ice and a cream to ease the bruise up, I limped to one of the nearest bed and sat there patiently, I hummed to myself as footsteps came this way she came back with ice in the tissue and a soothing cream for my knees "thank you" I thanked her, I placed the ice against my knees gently 'that's better' I said to myself I did that to each knee about 5 minutes until the ice melted away, then I opened the soothing cream and dabbed some on each knee, Ms.Kim came back again "you can go back now" she smiled, I didn't want to but I had to "okay thanks again Ms.Kim" I smiled at her and limped-walked back to class, I went back to class and saw Jungkook on my phone "yah!" I walked as fast as I could and took it away from him "seriously? you locked me out ugh what do you even want to see here?" I seriously hate him.

-

if you guys like this fic please subscribe and enjoy!