Staying The Night

Boy In Love

Hyejin's POV

I woke up with a groan and found myself still on Jungkook's chest— it was raining outside "they left already.." he softly said, I looked around— the place was all quiet now "shall we finish what we began?" He smirked "Im not in the mood" I yawned, I fell back on Jungkook's chest— we stayed still like that for a while "what time is it?" I asked "uhh 5:30" he answered "wow.. I slept that long" I sighed "I'll be showering now" he placed my head into a pillow and headed to his room, I trailed behind him and lied down his bed "I think I'll sleep here tonight.. but problem is I don't have spare clothes.." I sat up from his bed "I'll lend you clothes" he came out of the bathroom without his shirt to get something.

My face was red, I never knew he had a perfectly toned abs and such a good body "stop staring" I snapped back to reality "w-what?" I stuttered "I'll wash up after you" I lied back down and stared at the ceiling while he was taking a bath "wait... I don't have any undergarments either!" My eyes widened aish! What should I do?

A couple of minutes later the door unlocked revealing Jungkook with a towel around his waist, his body was still wer from the shower "I remembered I don't have any undergarments either!" I told him "oh wait! My mum actually left some clothings for you" he said "that is nice of her" I smiled "its inside my closet" he rubbed his nape, I walked inside his closet and saw a drawer with my name on it.

I got in the shower after taking clothes I need, I got a loose top and comfortable shorts— also undergarments. I the shower, I flinched a little when the cold water contacted with my skin— not long after the water began to go warmer, I stood under the calming water— I soon did my shower routine. I got a towel from the rack embracing my shivering body, I dried myself and slipped on my clothes— I got a smaller towel and gently dried my hair infront of the mirror, I saw the dark hickey Jungkook made and frowned, I unlocked the door— a cold breeze met my body, I saw Jungkook playing on his phone "a-are you wearing any shorts?" He looked up from his phone "yea your shirt is too big to see these shorts" I sat on the edge of the bed lotioning my milky white skin "why did you want to wear my shirt anyway?" He asked "it's because it smells like you" I combed my hair and sat next to him "should we eat?" He gently placed his phone on his nightstand and kissed my head, I nodded in response.

We both sat down and just heated up the Kimchi Jiggae that Jin oppa made since it was a lazy day, we both ate silently but not awkward— Jin's cooking was just too good to believe, the food was like magic inside your mouth— I swear I felt tingling sensations on my tongue, Jungkook and I did the dishes together, we both slipped on our rubber gloves and let the hot water run down the plates, Jungkook decided to have a little fun by putting foamy bubbles on the tip of my nose, I placed one all over his cheeks— by the time we finished cleaning the dishes our face we already a mess "come on lets clean our face" Jungkook chuckled, he dragged me to the bathroom and gently wiped the foamy bubbles with a damped cloth, It was now my turn to wipe the bubbles off his face— I leaned a little closer which caused our hot breaths colliding with each other, he was really handsome up close. I felt his dark brown orbs staring at my lips, the corner of my lips slightly turned into a curve— I finished wiping the bubbles so we both headed to his room and lied down, I leaned my head on his neck "why did you have to place a love mark on my neck?" I pouted, he chuckled deeply "to prove that you are mine" he smiled "well it's my turn now..." I brought my lips up to his neck and on a spot where it can be seen clearly, I earned a low moan from him as I continiously— I stopped until I was satisfied, I pulled my lips away from his pale skin and saw a dark purple mark, I chuckled he turned around and nuzzled his nose with mine— he then leaned in slowly until our lips met eachother, we both kissed eachother passionately.

I felt his hand snake around my back to support me, I then circled my arms around his neck to pull him closer.

Jungkook and I were panting hard as we broke the kiss, we looked at eachother with lustfull eyes "let's sleep before I do something to you" He warned, I turned my body away from him to let his arm circle around my waist— he then pulling me closer, his hot breath was incontact with my bare neck and it sent me shivers.

I closed my eyelids as it got heavier. 

-

this one is a little shorter than the other chapters but oh well, I hope you guys enjoy this and don't forget to subscribe if you liked this chapter!