Sunday

Boy In Love

Hyejin's POV

I woke up hearing a  slight snoring, I turned around and saw a peaceful Jungkook— I uncircled his arms on my waist and sat up rubbing my so called eyes, my were always kind of bloated in the mornings. I tiptoed over to the bathroom and quietly rinsed my face, I then walked downstairs and started prepearing the most easiest thing to cook—Ramen, I got the bowl out of a cupboard and filled it with water.

Jungkook's POV

I slowly opened my eyes, I felt coldness next to me— it meant Hyejin was gone so I got up and walked downstairs, I could smell ramen while I was heading downstairs, who could be cooking? I asked myself— as I got down to the last step I saw a small feminine figure, I smiled. I walked up behind her and backhugged her "I though you left me.." I whispered.

Hyejin's POV

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist "I thought you left me.." Jungkook whispered huskily in my ears "why would I?" I turned around and hugged him, my face was planted on his chest— I loved smelling his scent, that musculine scent of his.

I got back to stirring the noddles, Jungkook just backed hugged and planted kisses on my nape "J-Jung-k-kook" I groaned "y-you better not m-make another l-love mark" I warned him— I felt him smirk against my skin "Jungk-kook s-stop.." I said in a stern voice— Jungkook finally stopped when the noodles were done "lets eat" I served the noodles "I'm not hungry.." he coldly said and walked to his room, now what's wrong with him? I trailed behind him— I peeked inside his room, he was on his phone he looked mad.

I sighed and entered his room "Jungkook what is wrong?" I sat next to him, he shifted away from me like a little kid "I'm sorry If I did anything to make you upset" I said "I'm going to eat now, just come out if you want to eat I need to leave soon" I walked out the room and ate my breakfast silently— I wasn't mad at him, I wanted to give him some space. After I ate, I washed the dishes and sat on the couch— I played with my phone, Jungkook finally came out from his room and ate his breakfast "Jungkook, I have to leave now I'm going to visit my brother also Taehyung and Jimin needs tutoring" I got up and headed to his room, I got an appropriate clothing and changed into it— I was wearing a big knitted baby pink sweater and black leggings, they were from the clothes that Mrs.Jeon gave me. I tied up my hair and headed out his room "I have to go now" I slipped my converse on, Jungkook grabbed my wrist "Im sorry I was stubborn.." he whispered "its ok" I turned around and pulled him in for a kiss.

I opened the door, there was a cold gush of wind that blew into me— I shivered a little "bye!" I waved to Jungkook but he just frowned "you think Im not coming with you?" He smirked, Jungkook and I were walking together hand in hand, the weather was pretty cold but the sun was out— as both of us arrived infront of Jimin's house, I quickly gave Jungkook a peck and rushed over to the door, I softly knocked.

A maid opened the door "what can I do for you?" She asked "uhm I am here for Jimin, I am his classmate Park Hyejin!" I smiled "come in!" She smiled brightly and opened the door wider so I could get in "follow me" she said, I trailed behind her— we finally arrived at his room.

"Where is Taehyung?" I entered Jimin's so called room "he went toilet.." Jimin rubbed his nape "so should we get started?" I sat down on the table "would you mind if I borrow your Chemistry book?" I asked "not at all" he passed his Chemistry book— I started the lesson by recaping what I asked him the other day.

"Im back!" The door bursted open and revealed a grinning Taehyung, I flinched a little and looked at him "oh! From this angle you two look like twins!" Taehyung exclaimed "t-twins?" I tilted my head, Jimin reminded me of my lost twin brother— his name is Jimin aswell but we parted since the car crash occured, Jr oppa and I never knew where he went, I always told myself that this Jimin isn't my brother. He's probably dead— "y-yah! Taehyung stop talking non-sense!" Jimin scolded, I started tutoring them basic Chemistry.

I finally arrived at JYPE, I headed to Jr's dorm and knocked softly on it— it finally opened revealing Mark "oppa!" I hugged him "what brings you here?" he asked "Im visiting!" I exclaimed "hey theres good news! We finally came up with a bandname; Its called GOT7" he exclaimed, I nodded my head in response "its pretty cool" I said. 

After chatting with GOT7 oppas I finally decided to go home and relax after a long day, I sighed as I plopped down my bed— I closed my eyes for a peaceful nap.

-

Sorry if this one is not long >_< 

Could Jimin be the long lost twin of Hyejin?