The Prom [Finale]

Boy In Love

Hyejin's POV

Today was a special day for the Seoul Arts Highschool seniors, it was Prom day today, the Prom was held at a fancy hotel in the hall— it was 7 pm and I got readied by doing my make up first ofcourse, I had one hour to go until the ball starts. I finished putting on make up and opened my closet to pick a dress "hmm.." I scanned my eyes through the dresses "Soojin!" I called "yes Hyejin?" She entered my room "what should I wear?" I turned to her "this one" she pulled out a black fit strapless dress "okay" I then opened the zipper and slipped into it "can you help me?" I asked, Soojin then zipped up the dress which hugged my figure perfectly, it flowed all the way down to my foot— I then wore my most special necklace which shined brightly ontop of my collarbone, I then slipped on my black higheel.

My phone then vibrated on my bed, I got a message from Jungkook.

From Jungkook

Are you ready? I'll be there soon.

 

The photo he sent me was really cute, I replied back and gently tossed my phone on my bed— I wore diamond earrings that fitted perfectly with my outfit, I also wore the promise ring Jungkook gave me, I then walked over to Jimin's room and saw him tying his tie "woah! What's with all the smoky eye liner?" I asked "oh we're performing the song you wrote!" He said "really!? I'm anticipating!" I cheered.

There was a knock on the door so Soojin opened the door "Hyejin-sshi! Jungkook is here!" She called "ah! Yes!" I then slowly walked downstairs.

Jungkook's POV

Hyejin then walked over to me, she looked really beautiful— I liked how the dress hugged her body and her figure stood out "you look beautiful" I smirked and s my arm around her waist "thank you" she smiled, Jimin then came down from his room "let's go" Hyejin then hooked her arm around my arm and started walking to the car.

Hyejin's POV

We finally arrived at the Hotel and saw the rest of the BTS and also Mina, I walked over to her and hugged her tightly "you look beautiful!" I told her "not as beautiful as you" she said, we both chuckled and we all headed to the hall.

We all showed our invitation to the guard so he opened the door and revealed a massive room, people were already eating and some dancing. We all sat down in one table "lets eat!" Taehyung exclaimed, waiters came and served us— while we waited for the food, we walked over to the photobooth to take photos "lets go!" I then pulled Jungkook and we both smiled at the camera "come closer to eachother" the photographer said so we mover closer and smiled -flash- the picture then came out on a printer like machine but it wasn't a polaroid, the picture was way bigger— we both took the photo and returned to our table "when are you guys performing?" I asked Jungkook "who told you that?" Jungkook asked and I pointed to Jimin "yah! We're not suppose to tell her!" Jungkook scolded, Jimin just shrugged "it was suppose to be a suprise but someone ruined it" Jungkook glared at Jimin. Our food finally came "thank you!" I sais and started eating "ugh! I can't eat prettily!" Taehyung whined, I laughed at him.

After we ate, a slow song then started playing "let's dance!" Jungkook then pulled me up and into the wide space "I-i don't know how to.." I shyly said "just follow me, it's easy" he smiled and placed his hand on my waist, he then grabbed my other hand and placed it on his shoulder, then we held hands and started dancing to the slow rythym, I easily followed and got the hang of it— I was looking at his dark brown orbs which I got lost in, I couldn't take my eyes of his beautiful eyes.

Narrator's POV

"Ughhh! They are so cute!" Hoseok cringed "they grew up so fast!" Namjoon fake cried "they are the cutest couple!" Mina cheered "Mina why don't you dance with Taehyung?" Jimin asked, Mina then blushed "n-no! I'm not good!" She said "oh come on!" Jin said "shall we?" Taehyung then stood up and offered his hand to her, Mina then placed her hand on his and they both walked to the space and danced to the rythym "Jimin how about you?" Namjoon asked "nah.." he said "he can dance with me!" Hoseok cheeres "stay in your lane hyung.." Jimin said "he likes men a little too much" Namjoon said "I agree.." Yoongi added "yah!" Hoseok whined.

Hyejin's POV

As the song stopped Jungkook and I went back to our seats and so as Mina and Taehyung "okay! It's time ro decide for the Prom Queen and Prom King!" Mr.Lee said through the microphone and held a box which contained the names "We voted for you two!" Mina said "really!?" I asked, Mr.Lee tipped the box into a table and looked through the most voted name "our prom Queen is..... Park Hyejin!" He called out and a round of applause was filled in the whole room, I slowly stood up and received my crown— I stood there and waited for the Prom King "the prom King is..... Jeon Jungkook!" Another round of applause filled the whole room, I was so happy. Jungkook and I sat back down on our seats "okay! It's now time for a performance! This performance is by Kim Seokjin Min Yoongi Kim Namjoon Jung Hoseok Park Jimin Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook!" The boys then climbed up on stage "2 3 Bangtan! Annyeonghaseo BangtanSeonyeondan imnida!" They greeted "this song we're going to perform is called I Need You written by Park Hyejin! I hope you enjoy it" Namjoon spoke through the microphone.

They all got into positions and the soft music started playing.

 

After the performance a huge number of people were clapping and whistling "you guys did a great job out there!" I cheered "I also liked the song!" I exclaimed. 

 

After a long partying I now found myself at Jungkook's house changed back into normal clothes, I was lying down the bed while I waited for Jungkook to finish washing up, the door unlocked and he had his shorts on but he was topless, his hair was wet— I couldn't help looking at him and biting my lip, he then hovered over me and started kissing me, he then entered his tongue in my mouth and explored it, I circled my arms on his neck and deepened the kiss— he then started on my sweet spot which he earned a moan from me, I kissed his delicious collarbones and on it "you smell nice..." he said as he nuzzled his nose on my neck, he then took my top off and explored and kissed every exposed body.

He then slipped his shorts off which left him in his boxers "are you sure about this?" He asked, I nodded.

.

.

.

I woke up with a sharp pain on the apex of my legs "ugh.." I groaned as I tried to sit up "are you okay?" Jungkook woke up "yeah.." I said "sorry if I went to hard lastnight.." he kissed my forehead "it's okay" I chuckled and yawned, I tried to get down put the pain was just unbearable "I don't think I can go to home today.." I sighed "let's stay at here" he said.

Jungkook's POV

I got my phone out and saw 7 messages from the boys groupchat.

Jimin: how was last night? Jungkook ;)

Namjoon: did you do it?

Taehyung: our maknae is a manly man!

Jin: did you wear your? You know...

Hoseok: ugh I ship!

Yoongi: you guys woke me up..

Jimin: yah Jeon Jungkook! tell me you wore the most important thing! If not then you're dead!

Me: don't worry it went well ;) 

I carried Hyejin downstairs and we sat down the couch.

Hyejin's POV

"I have something to tell you.." I sighed "what is it?" He asked "well next year Jimin and I's auntie are getting us to live to America for a whole year but I will come back and promise you will never lay your eyes on someone else?" I asked "promise!" We pinky sweared "I love you.." "I love you too!" 

-

OMG guysss this is the end!!! But! 

Gues what?! Theres going to be a sequel!!!!! 

But I need to do another Fanfic and this ones are for Jimin lovers so look forward to it!!