Jungkook and Hyejin

Boy In Love

Hyejin's POV

I groaned as I woke up, Jungkook next to me was still snoring— I chuckled and scooted closer to him so my torso was ontop of him "yah wake up sleepy head!" I pecked his lips, he then groaned and slowly opened his eyes "we have school!" As I was about to get off him, he then pulled me closer to him— our faces were only centimetres apart, he leaned in and kissed me.

Jungkook and I were in the kitchen getting our breakfast ready, he was cooking whatever he could find in the fridge and I just sat down and watched him cook "do you need help?" I asked "shh! Trust me! I got this.." he held his index finger up and continued in cooking, I chuckled at his childness and relaxed. "Breakfast is served!" He then placed a plate of fried rice with eggs so both of us ate happily.

Jungkook and I were walking to school hand in hand "its good to be back!" He sighed loudly, Jungkook and I arrived and saw Jimin standing at his usual spot near the gate "how is my two lovebirds?" He sang, Jungkook and I both chuckled. Jungkook then dropped my off at my class "see you later!" He kissed my forehead and trailed off, I waved at him as I entered my Chemistry class with Jimin.

Jungkook and I stayed in the park afterschool, I was sitting on the swing while he was infront of me fiddling with my fingers "I've got something for you!" He then pulled out a small red velvet box "yah Jeon Jungkook! We're too young!" I exclaimed "no! It's not what you think!" He said "here is a ring, it's a promise ring that I will never leave you and you will never leave me, my eyes will always look at you and my heart will always belong to you.." he slipped the ring on, it was a silver ring with a tiny diamond on it "I love you.." I then pulled him in for a hug. "Your hair is so long" he touched my hair "it's on my waist level.." I said "can I braid your hair?" He suddenly asked out of the blue "okay" I chuckled, he then started braiding and added daisies on my hair "it looks pretty" he said. 

Both of us then started playing on the swings "higher!" I called, Jungkook then pushed harder so the swing went higher, both of us were chasing eachother until I fell on the ground and grazed my knee— some blood came out but it wasn't that painful, He then piggybacked me to the nearest bench and pulled out a first aid kit from his bag "why do you put those kind of things in your bag?" I asked "for emergencies.." he seriously said, he then dabbed tissue to clean the blood and he placed a bandage on my knee "can you walk?" He asked "yeah.." I stood up and limped a bit "let's go.. I'll piggyback you" he then picked me up and headed to his house ofcourse.

I then sat down on his couch "you don't have to take care of me.." I felt sorry for him "your my girlfriend! I have to take good care of you" he sat next to me. "I'm tired.." I yawned "take a nap.." he said so I lied down and closed my eyes "I'll sing a song for you.." he lied down.

I give it to you

Although it was a bit awkward, I want to give it all to you

I give it to you

To me, who sometimes cries and laughs, it’s only you

For you

 

The moment I first saw you

With long hair and a pretty school uniform

I only remember that image

You can’t go anywhere

You have to only look at me too

 

I don’t know why my heart is like this

I only think of you always

I’ll become a rhythm and a song

And sing it for you

 

(Good to you)

I only have you

(Good to you)

Even if I’m far away

Always stay by my side

(Good to you)

You’re my everything

Even if the difficult tomorrow comes

Hold my hand

 

I give it to you

Although it was a bit awkward, I want to give it all to you

I give it to you

To me, who sometimes cries and laughs, it’s only you

For you

(Good to you)

(Good to you)

Good to you

Narrator's POV

Jungkook Hyejin's hair, he then placed kissed on the back of her neck— he then wrapped his arm around her thin waist and kept placing light kisses on her neck until they both fell asleep. After a minute Hyejin then turned around and faced Jungkook, now they're faces were only less than centimetres— their hot breath collided with eachothers.

Jimin's POV

I groaned in frustration of boredom, the boys and I decided to invade Jungkook's house as usual— I have spare keys for his house becasue I would always come and sleeo in his house whenever I wanted to or if I was bored. We all met infront of his doorstep "I bet he's in there with Hyejin.." I shrugged, I then opened the door which revealed Hyejin lying down the couch with JUNGKOOK!? I then ran up to them "yah! You guys are too close!" I exclaimed "leave them alone!" Namjoon pulled me away "let them be" Yoongi said "they're so cute!" Jin giggled "they grew up so fast!" Hoseok faked cry.

Hyejin's POV

I slowly woke up and saw Jungkook's face so close to mine, I then noticed camera flashes around the room so I turned around and saw BTS taking a picture of Jungkook and I "you two are so cute!" Jin fangirled "wh-what are you guys doing here?!" I sat up and fixed my hair "we were bored" Jimin shrugged "what is happening?" Jungkook then rubbed his eyes and sat up "why are you guys here?!" He flinched "seriously! Stop interrupting" he groaned "It's okay!" I said "yah Jeon Jungkook respect your hyungs!" I said and turned back to the rest, he then wrapped his arms on my nack from the back and rested his chin on my head.

"I'm sleepy.." I said and lied back down on the couch "you guys can do whatever you want with Jungkook now, I'll be sleeping.." I rubbed my eyes "yah! Hyejin! Wake up!" He shook me "I'm going to sleep!" He said and lied down next to me and wrapped his arm on my waist "yah! Geez get a room!" Namjoon exclaimed.

-

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and subscribe!!